Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 21-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
But I really think that things can and may change even whilst you continue in your self-healing and inner work. I don't think you will really ever have to give that up in order for there to be other changes in your life. And I think self-healing and inner work are life's work and there will always
7L

Hey Monkey .

Yes I agree .

Everyday passed brings forth change to some degree . Self healing work, if you think about it on a vibrational level changes moment to moment as one purifies self, as one clears karma related energies, strengthening one's weaknesses etc ..

I was drawn recently to George king (never heard of him) http://www.aetherius.org/dr-george-king/ and I saw a lot of my self in him .

He had spent 10 or so years doing yoga and meditation about 18 a hours a day if I remember correctly .

Such a state of continued disciplined practice took him far and wide in experiencing self beyond the physical .

Cutting a long story short, and his brief life story is worth a read in hindsight he understood why he he spent so much time in training / preparation for what was to come for at a point after 10 or so years his chanelling began .

He needed to attain a particular frequency / vibration in order to start the work that his destiny provided .

This is kinda what I meant about my own preparation of what is to come, changes are happening day by day but at a particular time or point there will be a further change had in relation to what lies in my own pipeline .

x daz x
Old 21-02-2015, 07:45 PM
Master
Quote:
in hindsight he understood why he he spent so much time in training / preparation for what was to come for at a point after 10 or so years his chanelling began .

He needed to attain a particular frequency / vibration in order to start the work that his destiny provided .

This is kinda what I meant about my own preparation of what is to come, changes are happening day by day but at a particular time or point there will be a further change had in relation to what lies in my own pipeline .

Hey there Teds :) Yes that's an interesting story.

So do you mean that you also are striving toward a higher vibration, at which point your channeling work &/or healing ministry can be performed or done publicly? And/or will be more of a full-time occupation? I thought so, but I thought you might have more to add.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-02-2015, 10:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey there Teds :) Yes that's an interesting story.

So do you mean that you also are striving toward a higher vibration, at which point your channeling work &/or healing ministry can be performed or done publicly? And/or will be more of a full-time occupation? I thought so, but I thought you might have more to add.

Peace & blessings
7L

Hey ..

I remember many moons ago when I was at a trance workshop when a chinese guide spoke through the channel and addressed me . He said I want to speak with the one that goes by the earth name of Darren . Eeek!! he wants to talk to me :) . He said that all will be revealed when I have healed myself . Healed myself ? don't know what he was on about I felt in tiptop condition at the time, It was my first time witnessing a trance session and it kinda threw me a little especially when this spirit that I had no idea was seemed to know me and addressed me . I didn't think to ask him what he was on about regarding self healing, I didn't find any words in reply to be honest, I was a bit gobsmacked, even the next spirit guide that spoke through the channel made a joke that we all looked like rabbits caught in a cars headlight haha .

Anyway time passed and I naturally paid more and more attention on my self and as the enquiry seemingly began to take a hold of sorts I found myself noticing aspects of myself that was previously unknown to me . As all these aspects then became known I then could relate these things to whom I related myself to be and how I related all these things reflected in how I felt every step of the way .. When you know what's happening and you are aware of inner blocks etc, you can then pay attention to resolve / dissolve / heal them . Prior to not knowing or understanding one would be likened to a fish out of water not knowing what to do about anything, so the process of unfoldment and making sense of things is paramount if one wants to get to the heart of who they are .

As time passed certain energies made themselves known to me and a pattern has been forming over many years ever since . Some where of the earth some not but the pattern formed was that there are roughly 6 or 7 groups and within these groups they reflect a particular line of work / interest, like scientist, psychologists, surgeons/doctors, poets, artists, healers etc ..

You mentioned about me striving towards a higher vibration, I wouldn't quite put it like that but what results in such inner healing work will result in a higher vibrational field . A field that will resonate with the energies that are around me .

What I do know is that there is nothing that anyone can do about anything until such a time presents it's self and it takes as long as it takes as the saying goes . The process is governed within a process of it's own design and what transforms and transmutes and purifies will do so only at it's own pace and that will happen in reflection to the amount of light is present or integrated into one's self, and one can only integrate the light in relation to where they are at in the moment . Then one's d.n.a and geometric structure mirrors such an energy and the mer-ka-ba and energy centres all come together if you understand me .

So you can gather by now how much preparation work is required for anyone that has something in the pipeline of such a nature .The process however is the same for all that self heal there doesn't have to be anything planned as such but whatever happens will be in total reflection and alignment of where they are at within themselves .

In regards to my future work much had been revealed and shown to me by ways of visions and confirmations and such likes but like all processes things will be revealed when the time is right . Much has yet to be revealed and I am totally cool with that although at times I have been frustrated for sure .

I do take each day as it comes whist keeping in touch with whats to come which at times can be like a dangling carrot to keep one going when times are tough but knowing of the future is part of the now and the future will only be known if it is relevant to the now . What is not known now is not relevant now .

x daz x
Old 22-02-2015, 01:00 PM
Master
Hi Daz, your post above made me think of a scene last night in Matrux reloaded when Neo sat with the oracle in the park bench.
If all there is is the eternal now, timeless in nature, then we have made all our choices already and what we lack is understanding them and consequently seeing them made already.

It is this lack of understanding them which keeps us from seeing.

"We can never see beyond a choice we don't understand."

Anyways, I thought you might like this, maybe it means something, maybe not. I found it to be an interesting way of looking at choices that you can not see the outcome for, which may be why they still look like choices to us.

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 22-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capacity
Hi Daz, your post above made me think of a scene last night in Matrux reloaded when Neo sat with the oracle in the park bench.
If all there is is the eternal now, timeless in nature, then we have made all our choices already and what we lack is understanding them and consequently seeing them made already.

Anyways, I thought you might like this, maybe it means something, maybe not. I found it to be an interesting way of looking at choices that you can not see the outcome for, which may be why they still look like choices to us.

I think having a lack of understanding regarding the nature of our existence in relation to how and where we find ourselves in the now is completely relevant .

Not having understandings allows one to have an array of impressions had regarding how we perceive ourselves within our reality .

If we don't understand or make sense of anything then we are quite literally living in no mans land . No mans land has it's place in the grand scale of things and it can have it's merits when one pertains to know nothing at all or rather there is nothing to know but what I have found is that when one starts to understand 'things' those understandings carry with it a particular energy and there is almost a momentum unto it's self where pieces of life's puzzle starts coming together .

I agree that if one believed in choice then if one is not aware of certain outcomes that could quite possibly have already happened then there could be the impression had that up until that point of such an outcome one could be entertaining free willy and choice all day long .

Thanks for adding james .

x daz x
Old 22-02-2015, 05:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey ..

I remember many moons ago when I was at a trance workshop when a chinese guide spoke through the channel and addressed me . He said I want to speak with the one that goes by the earth name of Darren . Eeek!! he wants to talk to me :) . He said that all will be revealed when I have healed myself .

.. When you know what's happening and you are aware of inner blocks etc, you can then pay attention to resolve / dissolve / heal them .

such inner healing work will result in a higher vibrational field . A field that will resonate with the energies that are around me .

Then one's d.n.a and geometric structure mirrors such an energy and the mer-ka-ba and energy centres all come together if you understand me.

The process however is the same for all that self heal there doesn't have to be anything planned as such but whatever happens will be in total reflection and alignment of where they are at within themselves .

x daz x

Hey there Daz:) and thanks for your response.

Interestingly, what the Chinese guide said about all being revealed when you've healed yourself is in fact appropriate to any lifetime, and also across many lifetimes. That's what makes it true :)

Meaning, if you don't make it to this place in any one lifetime, ultimately you will get there at some point in some lifetime. And if you are self-aware on many levels in any one incarnation, then your odds in any one lifetime of expanding or refining one's consciousness through self-healing improve greatly.

You also mention the key points about self-awareness leading to conscious self-healing and then to expanded or refined consciousness (again, ultimately, in one or more lifetimes).

So here is another truth that you present which mirrors the chinese guide...which is that just as one's healing expands consciousness, so does expanded consciousness lead to one's healing. I feel this is key...that these two ways are reciprocal and mutually reinforcing, or mutually causal. You may start from either "direction" or point, but ultimately you move in all directions, simultaneously. Everything is entangled and this is the nature of reality, i.e., interbeing.

So, just as things appear to be coming together of their own independent accord, with you as the witness of your fate (so to speak)...equally in fact you are directing and/or actively participating in your healing in each moment. You are reflecting on your being and doing, and you are expanding your consciousness with your thoughts, words, and deeds moment-to-moment.

Again, everything inter-is, entangled and existing in a state of interbeing. Just as your DNA and merkaba and energy centres come together through everything else that is, has been, or exists apart from you in this lifetime... so too do you bring them together through everything that exists in, of, from, and because of you and specifically who you are in this lifetime.

Peace & blessings Teds!
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 22-02-2015, 06:31 PM
Master
Quote:

Quote:
I think having a lack of understanding regarding the nature of our existence in relation to how and where we find ourselves in the now is completely relevant .

Not having understandings allows one to have an array of impressions had regarding how we perceive ourselves within our reality .
Wonderful quote, Capacity/James :)
Though I also feel that lack of infinite sight and understanding is precisely the gift of the material realm, and of our embodied existence. I see this as exactly the difference between pure existence in the spirit realm, when all time and space is now....versus existence in both, i.e., embodied consciousness (us), which is both material and spiritual and experiences material reality through a linear, forward progression of time. More or less, LOL.

Many, many guides (angelic) and other assorted masters have relayed that this is the primary "reason" for incarnating...to experience the unknown, the possibility of choice, to exercise free will in a meaningful way, and thus to learn and to grow our souls in alignment with Spirit If all is known then there is nothing to learn and no meaningful choices to be made, other than perhaps expressions of preference (i.e., I prefer chocolate to strawberry)..but no morally substantive dilemmas to test our mettle. There is only infinite awareness of all that is.

Quote:
If we don't understand or make sense of anything then we are quite literally living in no mans land . No mans land has it's place in the grand scale of things and it can have it's merits when one pertains to know nothing at all or rather there is nothing to know but what I have found is that when one starts to understand 'things' those understandings carry with it a particular energy and there is almost a momentum unto it's self where pieces of life's puzzle starts coming together .

I agree that if one believed in choice then if one is not aware of certain outcomes that could quite possibly have already happened then there could be the impression had that up until that point of such an outcome one could be entertaining free willy and choice all day long .

Thanks for adding james .

x daz x
Hey Daz, wow...that's such a very key point you mentioned that I wanted to say a bit more about it. I feel that those understandings derive directly from our resonance with our centre, with Spirit. The heart is the physical point of divine emergence into our physical being, and thus it is this very resonance we seek and we receive when we speak of being in right alignment.

Peace & blessings, all
7L/Amanda

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 23-02-2015, 07:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Hey Daz, wow...that's such a very key point you mentioned that I wanted to say a bit more about it. I feel that those understandings derive directly from our resonance with our centre, with Spirit. The heart is the physical point of divine emergence into our physical being, and thus it is this very resonance we seek and we receive when we speak of being in right alignment.

Peace & blessings, all
7L/Amanda

Hey stink bomb :)

I would agree that there has to be an acknowledgement at the very least with what makes sense at our core or center for use of better words .

I mean after self realization for example one simply acknowledges what has happened that resonates with our center if we were speaking of an emotional experience we would be acknowledging that by our heart strings being pulled . The realization otherwise would hold no weight and could be brushed aside quite easily .

This sense of knowing or understanding comes about through many means but mainly through experience in some shape or form .

Even Neo in the film figured it all out in the end, he wasn't sitting on his butt saying 'I know nothing, there is nothing to know' . He may have had guidance by other hands at times but the self enquiry came about and then his mind/body had to adapt to a new reality .

No different really for self perceiving self and one's existence . Change happens accordingly in relation to one's perception of such .

x daz x
Old 23-02-2015, 09:58 AM
wanderlusterer

Somewhere near my lower brain. Around the level of my eyes, about an inch from the far back of my skull. I looked up a biology chart and its probably somewhere between the cerebellum and the very very lowest parts of the occipital lobe.
Old 23-02-2015, 06:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Hey stink bomb :)

I would agree that there has to be an acknowledgement at the very least with what makes sense at our core or center for use of better words .

I mean after self realization for example one simply acknowledges what has happened that resonates with our center if we were speaking of an emotional experience we would be acknowledging that by our heart strings being pulled . The realization otherwise would hold no weight and could be brushed aside quite easily .

This sense of knowing or understanding comes about through many means but mainly through experience in some shape or form .

Even Neo in the film figured it all out in the end, he wasn't sitting on his butt saying 'I know nothing, there is nothing to know' . He may have had guidance by other hands at times but the self enquiry came about and then his mind/body had to adapt to a new reality .

No different really for self perceiving self and one's existence . Change happens accordingly in relation to one's perception of such .

x daz x

Hey there Daz :)
It sounds like you and I may be talking about two entirely different things.

The alignment with centre (which I mean as alignment with Spirit) I speak of is something that, like the pull toward self awareness generally, is inspiring, magnetic, foundational, and energizing, as it represents who we are "at centre", at the most integral and foundational "level".
It is not at all something that we would lightly or willingly brush aside, particularly with any level of self-awareness, as "it" is "us"

I think you may be referring to other things, but I'm not certain. For certain, I'm not talking about anything fleeting or passing, or that holds no weight.
Rather I speak of integral being and alignment of our "waking selves" with who we are, at core, which is eternal and beyond time.

What did you mean? Did you also mean this eternal and timeless core, or did you mean something else?
I couldn't tell for certain, based on the examples you used. Maybe you just need to 'splain a bit more

Peace & blessings, Teds
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke