Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 26-01-2015, 10:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Daz as I have learned through them many shifts of my own core issues, is that often a recurring theme arises in me at each shift awakening into realization, to see myself revisiting those core issues. I see the nature of my recurring threads arise, fall and integrate in me through this process. Sometimes those threads relate to my more deep and valued ways of being. Holding on tight to something that is so important to me and very valuable to me. As I come to realize what that importance in me is, I allow myself to see and look at what I am holding onto that is in this way in me. I ask myself what is it that I feel is so important and valuable in this moment. And as I reflect deeper into that space, and look at the external world coming in, I realize that a feeling was holding me there. A feeling that was just as valuable and important to me as the very issue I felt was important and valuable. And as I allowed myself through those times to let go, feel how important and valuable that feeling in me was, honour that feeling fully, I then opened to see myself as valuable and important. The very thing I was holding in myself and defending outside of me.

You know I see you. I always have. I have always seen you as someone valuable and important to my journey. And for that I am grateful.

Now is no exception.

Recurring themes arise for sure for many people, sometimes such themes are only in relation to their individual self as in a feeling/thought that may arise in relation to there self image for example . Every time an anorexic looks in the mirror it is possible for them to look/feel fat in their reflection, a constant pattern of not eating in relating to how they feel / see thmeselves .

There can also be a repeating pattern where another can keep calling you fat or an ugly duckling when your own reflection is seen to the contrary .

I suppose the catalyst for any response made has it's day whether it was meant as an insult or a compliment but I like to get to the bottom of things as you know and I like things to be clear on that score when anything is directed my way .

If I was a detective then I would eventually get to bottom of .. who dunnit .. :) To some they may not care less who done what to who but at times when something happens on their own doorstep do they only then take an interest or change their tune .

And I know you see me .. unless you have your north and south poles back to front :) appreciate you kind words even though you smell baaad ..

x daz x
Old 26-01-2015, 10:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey Daz...I dug back to see what all the excitement was about.

BTW I liked the exchange between everyone about the different focuses of where "I" is most strongly felt or perceived for various ppl...

I understand that you are stating the above from wisdom that has been filtered (more or less) from various eastern traditions, who have done a good bit of traditional religious study in the field of consciousness over the ages. I respect and revere the Eastern traditions...they have contributed greatly to our understanding of consciousness in a spiritual context.

However Western traditions have things to add here, too. I do know that the spirit or soul energy or consciousness is also said to enter the vehicle (body) through the heart in Kabbalah teachings. It resides primarily in the heart regarding the physical body and yet it also surrounds and suffuses the body, and is known (by Jewish mystics) to leave the body during sleep and other periods of (so-called) unconsciousness. Western mysticism locates the "I" of consciousness primarily in the heart, with the brain as receiver (or translator) but not as primary locus

Nor is the 3rd eye considered the primary locus in the West, for all its real and valid contribution, IMO, to our understanding of consciousness via our spiritual senses. But there is support for this perspective, too, as once all the chakras open, then all open chakra centres and energies circle around and "bend" back toward and through the heart, like a singularity vortex Higher chakra energy flows bend out, around and back down, lower chakras bend up (so to speak). This is what the mystics refer to as "leading with the fourth (chakra)", or the heart-led consciousness. Some Western mystics call it the mystery of the sacred heart. I know you know all this, but I'm just throwing it back out there. I personally think it's time the heart-led consciousness has its due, and that this is the age that it will increasingly come into being.

Just mixing it up a little, Teds, with all due affection and respect
Peace & blessings,
7L

Hey .. :)

You have come into this a little late and I am almost done with this now but here is my last comment on the subject in response to your post ..

My initial thoughts regarding self location came about the moment I became conscious of self after my realization beyond self .

There was no immediate awareness of self in the heart nor of my environment, there was the thought that I am, where beyond there is not . The eastern wisdom regarding my posted link just coincides with what I understand .

There is much material out there as you have mentioned regarding such matters but without the thought that I exist, without the means to consciously relate to self as being in existence there would be no sense of self that could be related anywhere .

Can you entertain a mind body experience and relate self to your big toe without the means for one to entertain conscious thought in relation to self and your environment .

If you had no means to receive and conjure thought where would you be in location .

Even a sense of pain in the butt is a pain sensed in relation to the butt .

Without conscious thought one would not relate self to the butt .

Lets not forget that the location of thought at the brow does not have to be engaged in busy thought to still have it's place .

It's like the body doesn't have to be doing anything much to still remain a body .

The brow is likened to a location beacon, for as long as there is a beacon there is a location .

What the beacon picks up or send out matters not, the fact that the beacon exists matters otherwise there would be no sending or receiving in relation to one's location .

If there was no beacon then where is anything in relation to anything .

x daz x
Old 26-01-2015, 10:45 AM
Master
What comes to mind this morning is that repeated patterns are not limited to showing their heads thru disagreeing and conflict. They can be seen in agreement as well and I would venture to say that in agreement they are very hard to notice within oneself.
Just a thought.......

The cessation of identifying with the fluctuations arising within consciousness
Old 26-01-2015, 10:55 AM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Recurring themes arise for sure for many people, sometimes such themes are only in relation to their individual self as in a feeling/thought that may arise in relation to there self image for example . Every time an anorexic looks in the mirror it is possible for them to look/feel fat in their reflection, a constant pattern of not eating in relating to how they feel / see thmeselves .

There can also be a repeating pattern where another can keep calling you fat or an ugly duckling when your own reflection is seen to the contrary .

I suppose the catalyst for any response made has it's day whether it was meant as an insult or a compliment but I like to get to the bottom of things as you know and I like things to be clear on that score when anything is directed my way .

yes often when you seek to understand in your way of understanding, what can transpire is a difference of process in understanding..because often feelings then arise that are not fully being addressed through that thread running through the whole.

If I was a detective then I would eventually get to bottom of .. who dunnit .. :) To some they may not care less who done what to who but at times when something happens on their own doorstep do they only then take an interest or change their tune .

SOmetimes when you self reflect on self in this way you can open awareness that it is all found in you, even as you may continuously seek to direct the process outwardly, another may be choosing the inward reflection to process and simply state facts. Where as you are wanting more in that externally projected process that is valid of course, but it just clashes with the other who may be inwardly reflecting..

And I know you see me .. unless you have your north and south poles back to front :) appreciate you kind words even though you smell baaad ..

I stink so what!!
And as you open to ask me the very thing I am sharing in this about directional processing and clashing at those points... I see you and me ....woo hoo..

x daz x

Old 26-01-2015, 10:58 AM
silent whisper

Resolve silent within...
Old 26-01-2015, 11:01 AM
silent whisper

Resolve silently...within..
Old 26-01-2015, 01:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Teds :)

Does this mean Tagore "got it" and Einstein didn't?
7L

I suppose generally speaking and I mean generally speaking if they had both gone to the moon and back then they would both say similar things about what being on the moon was like because they both shared very similar experiences, if you catch my meaning .

Not sure if objective truth and subjective truth are on the same similar lines if we relate shared experiences both had on the moon . Maybe their differences in perspective regarding truth are as far and wide as the moon is in distance from the earth lols . I suppose it can only really boil down to how they perceive themselves in relation to truth .

If they perceived themselves similarly then I would say they would perceive truth in the same light and not how they did .

Nice post by the way .. just had time to jot down some thoughts on your quote that caught my eye .

x daz x
Old 26-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Yes each to their own, sharing can with a willingness encompass a willingness to understand anothers process and sharing on many levels of that process in them, which in turn reflects the nature of inclusiveness within self. The pathways we walk when we meet hold more sameness in differences than one might care to look at.

Why would one seek to share an others process on many levels? This is really what my post was getting at, not going in with an expectation (it seemed that's how you read it) but going into a conversation open to seeing the self within that situation.

the sameness in difference came from PB, but for me sameness is the simplicity that the situation offers opportunity for all. What that opportunity is, is the difference within that sameness.

Inclusiveness within self, means to me, that my whole experience is my own - what I see, what I interpret, what I feel etc, which is why I tend to say "it seems..." rather than "it is...", because I am sharing my own experience without assumption that it is an experience shared by the other.
Old 26-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey .. :)

You have come into this a little late and I am almost done with this now but here is my last comment on the subject in response to your post ..

My initial thoughts regarding self location came about the moment I became conscious of self after my realization beyond self .

There was no immediate awareness of self in the heart nor of my environment, there was the thought that I am, where beyond there is not . The eastern wisdom regarding my posted link just coincides with what I understand .

There is much material out there as you have mentioned regarding such matters but without the thought that I exist, without the means to consciously relate to self as being in existence there would be no sense of self that could be related anywhere .

Can you entertain a mind body experience and relate self to your big toe without the means for one to entertain conscious thought in relation to self and your environment .

If you had no means to receive and conjure thought where would you be in location .

Even a sense of pain in the butt is a pain sensed in relation to the butt .

Without conscious thought one would not relate self to the butt .

Lets not forget that the location of thought at the brow does not have to be engaged in busy thought to still have it's place .

It's like the body doesn't have to be doing anything much to still remain a body .

The brow is likened to a location beacon, for as long as there is a beacon there is a location .

What the beacon picks up or send out matters not, the fact that the beacon exists matters otherwise there would be no sending or receiving in relation to one's location .

If there was no beacon then where is anything in relation to anything .

x daz x

Thoughts don't start in the mind or in the 3rd eye.

If you feel the energy starting there you need to keep looking :)

Not sure what or where you get a beacon from? I have never heard of this.
Old 26-01-2015, 06:41 PM
Guide
Something I have learned and science has thereafter confirmed is that however one perceives their mind is how it works and appears to them. One way is not the only way. For example pneumatic memory occurs for people once they have been given the knowledge of its existence yet before they are taught they do not possess this ability. It goes to show that knowledge is power and given the right knowledge anything may be attained. We need to develop the pathways of the mind/consciousness in order to achieve that function. When I started working with memory I began perceiving it's functions in different ways, for example when I imagined the knowledge that the environment stores memory within it and can feed you memories that you intend it to feed you I began actually seeing this occur and memories were being fed into me externally. When I suffered from amnesia and lost all of my memory I began to build a duplicate memory system in my mind, and the one that had been damaged I imagined that it was rebuilding itself. This knowledge I taught myself, and as a creative beig I created it purposefully. And wouldn't you know it, the sychronicity that occured later on as I intended showed that many scientists have just discovered that we indeed possess the capacity of a duplicate memory system within or 'brains'. However it is not the brain itself that possesses this it is the knowledge we learn and thus the pathways we create for ourselves. Not everyone's pathways, or minds are the same and this experience is ssubject to how we perceive it to be. If you imagine your thoughts come from your crown chakra and enter into you from the source of all consciousness then that is how you experience it to be, like a channeling of consciousness into yourself. If you imagine that it is only yourself and your own awareness generating them then you have closed this channel and are not generating them in your own fashion. I personally see that all is connected and all is now, and thus I can channel any source of information into me, and any experience I want to generate. Internally or externally.