Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 09-02-2024, 01:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Bad luck in jobs

Hi all,

My wife believes in the Universe, karma, that the universe has a plan, etc. However, she has told me that she's always had bad luck in jobs. When she was young the owner of a company took all the funds, then she was offered an amazing opportunity and by the time she could take it up, management had changed and they all got extremely abused by the new management. Her parents literally stopped her taking it up when it was offered.

Then she came to my country, with a plan to do her studies then fell in love so had to let her career go as her qualifications aren't recognised here. Now, in the last 5 years, she has had people literally introduce her to the team then told her she didn't get the job mulitple times, got a great job got a promotion then covid wiped her industry, got jobs where she was abused then another company headhunted her - her old employer offered her a promotion but the new company ended up being worse, then she left a decent job that was starting to go a little bad for a new industry, and discovered that industry is so so toxic that she is broken by what they've done to her.

And now that she is broken, there are literally no decent jobs going. Like barely anything. She believes that she has bad luck. I'm not intuitive, and I was sick last night, but I did feel a dense cloud around us but that could have been from the emotional overload.

What can I do to help her cut any cords, curses, contracts, etc? Anything else I can do for her to help her stop this happening?

Thank you!
Old 09-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarras
she has told me that she's always had bad luck in jobs.

She might be manifesting that bad luck if she believes the above.

She's putting out the message to the universe that she always has bad luck, which is perhaps why that's coming back to her. Perhaps she could change this fundamental message and belief?
Old 09-02-2024, 12:59 PM
Experiencer

Hello Andarras

I also believe that the universe does have a plan. And part of that plan is that humans choose details how the plan will unfold. I believe it is our role in creation.

A healing concept I learned about recently is called shifting timelines. It is based on the idea that the universe is constantly forming itself around an the ideas that we hold in our mind. So to shift your timeline all you need to do is be still and imagine a different idea of what you would like the universe to be like.

For example, based on your description, I would call the universe your wife sees as "bad luck in jobs". So next you reform the idea into what you would like. Then be still and focus on a few simple words that describe your new timeline. In this case I would use the words "job that I like".

Notice I have not given any details. It is just a pure idea. And is phrased in the present moment. I made a choice and then I'll watch as the universe fills in the details. If you get into the right mindspace you will immediately feel like something has changed. Even just a slight hint of optimism is a sign everything will be different.

When you get more advanced you can also phrase as a question. Such as: "What would it be like if I loved my job?" or "What would it be like if people were kind to me?" This is even more powerful.

I found this video that seems very good as an overview of the process. Same ideas as I described but it helps to reinforce from another perspective.

How to Shift to a Parallel Reality and Manifest a New Timeline (Step-by-Step) | Law of Attraction:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G0TbVS1PSk

We still have to walk the path. As part of the healing process you may still see the need to cut cords, change contracts, etc. Anything you positive you think of to do will help to reinforce the shift to the new timeline.

Wishing you good luck.
Old 09-02-2024, 11:57 PM
Master
New lifters don't believe they will be strong enough to do a thing, but they think it could be possible, and that's enough, So they start lifting light things and every so often add a a bit more weight. On the way it seems like you're going nowhere. You come up against obstacles, hit plateaus and even go backwards sometimes, but you persist, continue, show a bit of determination, and by being consistent for a long period of time you realise your full potential. You might employ more magical strategies, positive thinking is important, but it goes hand in hand, and unless you actually do the things, you'll never lift the weight.

If you get broken, it's like an injury. You have to back off and take care and only do things if they are pain-free. If you keep pushing at that stage, you'll blow out. There is usually a work around, but if it's pretty bad, just have to stop for a couple of weeks to recover and then get back into it slowly, bit by bit.
Old 10-02-2024, 02:00 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarras
Hi all,

My wife believes in the Universe, karma, that the universe has a plan, etc. However, she has told me that she's always had bad luck in jobs.
Thank you!

I don't think she has bad luck, she's always landed on her feet. She sounds lucky to me. She needs to look at it as a glass half full and not half empty. Change her perspective!
Old 12-02-2024, 05:08 PM
Ascender

It can be as simple as changing the very clear negative belief about being unlucky in jobs.

I am lucky in jobs
I always get the lucky breaks
I am always in the right place at the right time
I am blessed with great employers
The Universe is helping me find work now
I am well employed
I am treated well by my employers
I work for great companies
My job suits me fine
I have the ideal work-life balance