Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-12-2019, 05:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

I didn’t know that Gopi Krishna has written about this! Not that any validation is needed but should yet rest egoic doubts about our sanity!

All good NoOne, thanks for asking. You would have heard from ShivLok I guess by now and he has barely revealed the tip of the iceberg!

Keep in touch!

Yes, indeed, Great News and I will reply in due course, once I can find the time.

May, I say, that in light of what happened in recent months, Shivlok chose his username very wisely.

I am very impressed by the work that yourself, Shivlok and Vijay Mehra are doing. I feel like one day I must to pay a visit to meet you guys in person

Regarding Gopi Krishna's description of the process of Urdhvareta, he wrote about an overactive reproductive system producing in excess, but the end result disappearing up the spine, into the spinal fluid and slowly streaming up into the brain. I always assumed he meant that metaphorically, but now I can report from personal experience, that it is indeed a literal and physical process. If I took part in a medical study, I'm fairly certain it could be verified empirically and doctors would be very surprised.

In this process, my testicular area and prostate contract a couple of times a minute and the stream is distinctly felt flowing up the spine and into the brain, with a pleasant warmth. I get now, why Yogis and Tantrikas are so keen on achieving this state
Old 13-12-2019, 05:48 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
@NoOne I guess we are all biased in our own way. From one day to the other I woke up with a destinct hate for angels and great love for the fae. I spend time confused how people could love and trust these beings. Maybe whether you call the Annunaki for Elohim or other things I've heard is based on your relation with them?

Not evolving had nothing to do with omnipotent, just that if you in the context of dimensions evolve up through dimensions, then where they reside as the first light of creation there is no higher place to go

Well, I know relatively little about angels, so I don't know if I'm qualified to comment. I was once connected to Archangel Michael at someone's request and he passed on a message to that person, that is really the extent of my interactions with them. I went through a phase as well, where I harboured an intense dislike for them and particularly all the gaudy and vomit-inducing usually pink and purple angel-related paraphernalia found in every new-age bookstore. However, I guess this was just prejudice and not based on any actual personal experience. They are heavenly beings too, so I assume they must be benevolent, by and large.

No personal experience with the fae, but them being nature spirits limits my interest in them.

I certainly thought the Biblical God was the worst, when I was an antitheist, but of course, I didn't even understand what or who that was. I was always positively disposed to the Devas, whether I thought of them as literally gods or just mythical figures and that opened me up to contact with the Anunnaki. They gently guided me towards the realisation, that they were the same as the Elohim and that can actually easily be verified with a modicum of research. Even a 10-year old could do it and start seeing the obvious truth of the matter.

These days, I still struggle to find the right term to refer to these beings, all of them being controversial, but I guess just "gods" is the least problematic. When I channel them, in their collective voice, they call themselves the Elohim, hence the title of this thread.
Old 13-12-2019, 07:45 AM
Master

@ NoOne ... looking forward to your visit anytime at your convenience. We live in Delhi. I’ll be delighted if you be my guest at a club near my place.

Old 13-12-2019, 08:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

@ NoOne ... looking forward to your visit anytime at your convenience. We live in Delhi. I’ll be delighted if you be my guest at a club near my place.

Thank you!

I will take you up on your offer when the time is right.

I haven't been to Delhi for 10 years now, so I feel a visit is overdue.

For some reason, I always imagined you guys lived somewhere in central India, like Maharashtra maybe. When I was a kid, I used to live in Tamil Nadu. I really like the South and wouldn't mind visiting again. I am also really keen on visiting Kashmir, I often see it in my dreams and of course it has a connection to Gopi Krishna. I had visions of his garden there and when I found images of it online afterwards, it looked almost exactly like it appeared to me in my vision.

I don't know whether I've mentioned it, but my Kundalini awakening happened exactly 75 years after Gopi Krishna's. His was in December 1937, just before Christmas. Mine happened in December 2012, also before Christmas. Maybe it isn't relevant, but to me, it always felt like that was not a coincidence.

BTW, regarding Delhi, I wonder whether you've read City of Djinns by William Dalrymple? The amount of research he has done on the city is amazing and I've learnt so much about the different layers of history there and the spiritual significance of each and every place. If you haven't read it yet, I heartily recommend it.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:40 PM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Yes, indeed, Great News and I will reply in due course, once I can find the time.

May, I say, that in light of what happened in recent months, Shivlok chose his username very wisely.

I am very impressed by the work that yourself, Shivlok and Vijay Mehra are doing. I feel like one day I must to pay a visit to meet you guys in person

Regarding Gopi Krishna's description of the process of Urdhvareta, he wrote about an overactive reproductive system producing in excess, but the end result disappearing up the spine, into the spinal fluid and slowly streaming up into the brain. I always assumed he meant that metaphorically, but now I can report from personal experience, that it is indeed a literal and physical process. If I took part in a medical study, I'm fairly certain it could be verified empirically and doctors would be very surprised.

In this process, my testicular area and prostate contract a couple of times a minute and the stream is distinctly felt flowing up the spine and into the brain, with a pleasant warmth. I get now, why Yogis and Tantrikas are so keen on achieving this state

Ever wondered from where comes the smile of the Dalai Lama

A Quote from : TIBETAN YOGA AND SECRET DOCTRINES

The book is available in free pdf format on the web for those who never read it.

It comes from the chapter on the path of knowledge talking about the Spychic-Heat

(120) The entering of the vital-force into the median-nerve
during the time of the normal experiences is spoken of as
the entering of the vital-force into the median-nerve by means
of vital effort.
(121) Hence it is known as the entering of the vital-force
into the median-nerve by the yogin's own power; in other
words, the external and the internal vital-force unite and become
one body of vitality shaped like a tube.
(122) Entering the median-nerve, at the navel nerve-centre
from the region of the perineum, the vital-force moveth
through the middle of the four psychic-nerve centres, and,
becoming the fire-force of the Wisdom of the Psychic-Heat,
permeateth all the seminal nerve-channels, and thus untieth
the nerve-centres.
Old 13-12-2019, 01:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Ever wondered from where comes the smile of the Dalai Lama

A Quote from : TIBETAN YOGA AND SECRET DOCTRINES

The book is available in free pdf format on the web for those who never read it.

It comes from the chapter on the path of knowledge talking about the Spychic-Heat

(120) The entering of the vital-force into the median-nerve
during the time of the normal experiences is spoken of as
the entering of the vital-force into the median-nerve by means
of vital effort.
(121) Hence it is known as the entering of the vital-force
into the median-nerve by the yogin's own power; in other
words, the external and the internal vital-force unite and become
one body of vitality shaped like a tube.
(122) Entering the median-nerve, at the navel nerve-centre
from the region of the perineum, the vital-force moveth
through the middle of the four psychic-nerve centres, and,
becoming the fire-force of the Wisdom of the Psychic-Heat,
permeateth all the seminal nerve-channels, and thus untieth
the nerve-centres.

Indeed, mystical ecstasy is a real thing and near-constant once you reach a certain level. Most people, who experience it, would never give it up for anything else.
Old 13-12-2019, 03:23 PM
You should see my face reading you guys the last couple pages!

LOL!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2019, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn

LOL!
I fully agree. it has been a great read!

About the extraneous vital force...the way I learned it.

In the average person, there are small drops of Soma (nectar) produced by the Bindu Chakra and normally, it travels down a small channel into Manipura Chakra to get burnt up as fuel to make "free radicals" through oxygenation and hasten the aging process.

Left over vital fluid (called Tejas or Ojas) can prevent the flow of Soma into the Manipura Chakra and back up into the brain to slow down the aging process.

Conversely, it can flow back into Shushumna Nadi and strengthen it, or be expelled with the exhalation as prana.
Old 13-12-2019, 05:12 PM
Master
Quote:

LOL!

Hahaha!! Entertaining! The topic that arose was such! Yet needs to be addressed

Old 13-12-2019, 07:45 PM
Legrand

Quote:

LOL!

Hello Miss Hepburn,

I've heard that ImthatIm has some pop corn left.

Antoine