Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
It's all good.

Maybe I should have said this differently.

Maybe I should have said:
Once you've tasted The Nectar of The Gods,
you can't go back to life as you new it.

Ah yes, indeed, very true.

One of the issues with that is once you taste the nectar of the gods (Soma), everything else pales in comparison. It is a bit like becoming a druggie, all you want to do is go trippin'

It is a rather curious sensation in my case, wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?

During the course of a normal day, there appears to be a constant flow of soma and some sort of electrical surge in my body, which Legrand described very well a few posts ago. Not to be too graphic, but my reproductive system seems to be pumping some sort of subtle substance, up the spine and into the brain, more or less on a constant basis. I'm so used to it now, that I barely notice it, but it is a decidedly orgasmic feeling, with a pleasant warmth and tingling sensation especially in the genital area, along the spine, the heart chakra, the back of the head, the third eye area and an outflow at the top of the head. Sometimes it feels like a candle is burning on the top of my head.

I also noticed that I sometimes see things glowing with a white sheen, especially when I defocus my eyes. I had a meeting with my boss yesterday and during the whole exchange (which was very pleasant), I saw him with a distinct, bright white aura around him, extending about 10 cm or 3 inches from his body. During the whole time I felt the flow of soma and like I said, this pumping sensation and the subtle flow of energy along the spine.

I know from Gopi Krishna's writings, that this glow actually comes from inside me as a result of the Kundalini transformation process. Anyone else see this white sheen around people and objects? I heard that sometimes people with schizophrenia also see things this way.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:59 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
She sounds nice.

The white Buffalo Calf Maiden killed the first person She came in contact
with for acting on a sexual thought about Her.

Two different worlds I guess.

Inanna is basically a Tantric Goddess. She is the Goddess of Love (just like her latter form of Aphrodite/Venus) So, with her, it is very different.

There is a pretty intimate relationship between Tantric Goddesses and their followers. It is mostly a union of thought, energy and consciousness, but there is undeniable sensual element to this divine union, which is often depicted in Tantric art.
Old 11-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Ah yes, indeed, very true.

One of the issues with that is once you taste the nectar of the gods (Soma), everything else pales in comparison. It is a bit like becoming a druggie, all you want to do is go trippin'

It is a rather curious sensation in my case, wonder if anyone else is experiencing this?

During the course of a normal day, there appears to be a constant flow of soma and some sort of electrical surge in my body, which Legrand described very well a few posts ago. Not to be too graphic, but my reproductive system seems to be pumping some sort of subtle substance, up the spine and into the brain, more or less on a constant basis. I'm so used to it now, that I barely notice it, but it is a decidedly orgasmic feeling, with a pleasant warmth and tingling sensation especially in the genital area, along the spine, the heart chakra, the back of the head, the third eye area and an outflow at the top of the head. Sometimes it feels like a candle is burning on the top of my head.

I also noticed that I sometimes see things glowing with a white sheen, especially when I defocus my eyes. I had a meeting with my boss yesterday and during the whole exchange (which was very pleasant), I saw him with a distinct, bright white aura around him, extending about 10 cm or 3 inches from his body. During the whole time I felt the flow of soma and like I said, this pumping sensation and the subtle flow of energy along the spine.

I know from Gopi Krishna's writings, that this glow actually comes from inside me as a result of the Kundalini transformation process. Anyone else see this white sheen around people and objects? I heard that sometimes people with schizophrenia also see things this way.

Can correlate with this. Spinal fluid breaks through the medulla spraying the essence into the head region. Boundless ecstatic explosive bliss in renewal is manifested with a gentler bliss version in permanence 24x7

Have not seen the light yet though

Old 11-12-2019, 12:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Can correlate with this. Spinal fluid breaks through the medulla spraying the essence into the head region. Boundless ecstatic explosive bliss in renewal is manifested with a gentler bliss version in permanence 24x7

Have not seen the light yet though

Hmm, I'm not great at anatomy, so I wonder how this actually works at the physical level.

What puzzles me, is that in the past year I have not produced any outward flow of seminal fluid. I believe that it is mostly produced by the prostate gland under normal circumstances. It is certainly there and I can feel the pulsating flow upwards, along the spinal column. It is said, that the seminal fluids are absorbed by the spinal fluid and they stream upwards into the brain. However, anatomically, that does not seem possible.
Old 11-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Hmm, I'm not great at anatomy, so I wonder how this actually works at the physical level.

What puzzles me, is that in the past year I have not produced any outward flow of seminal fluid. I believe that it is mostly produced by the prostate gland under normal circumstances. It is certainly there and I can feel the pulsating flow upwards, along the spinal column. It is said, that the seminal fluids are absorbed by the spinal fluid and they stream upwards into the brain. However, anatomically, that does not seem possible.

A bit of variance here then! There seems to be no inverted correlation between seminal fluid/normal sex life vs the spiritual experience manifesting bliss.

The medulla is the hollow junction at the base of our neck and where the spine ends/begins. I felt this as a chakra zone or energy centre as also the chin and bindu points apart from of course the third eye and crown zones as mentioned in the Kundalini & Chakras thread.

The spinal fluid seems to have to break through a knot or resistance level at the medulla before surging forth. I read about this also or perhaps saw a video by a Ishwar Chandra on this which seemed to match with actuality of experience.

What matters is the end result ... bliss in permanence

Old 11-12-2019, 07:23 PM
Legrand

Quote:

I believe running would jump of joy and hug you for reading that last sentence

Where is he by the way?

Antoine
Old 12-12-2019, 02:02 AM
Master

@ Legrand ... have come across running’s posts here & there, mostly on the Buddhism thread ‘No God’

Old 12-12-2019, 08:07 AM
Master

Quote:

A bit of variance here then! There seems to be no inverted correlation between seminal fluid/normal sex life vs the spiritual experience manifesting bliss.

The medulla is the hollow junction at the base of our neck and where the spine ends/begins. I felt this as a chakra zone or energy centre as also the chin and bindu points apart from of course the third eye and crown zones as mentioned in the Kundalini & Chakras thread.

The spinal fluid seems to have to break through a knot or resistance level at the medulla before surging forth. I read about this also or perhaps saw a video by a Ishwar Chandra on this which seemed to match with actuality of experience.

Yes, it would seem so…

I always assumed that this (Urdhvareta) was taking place on the purely energetic level, but I am surprised to see that it is on the physical level too. Gopi Krishna actually reported the same phenomenon, so I shouldn't be surprised.

How are you btw? Keeping well? Love your contributions to this forum.
Old 12-12-2019, 07:38 PM
Master

@NoOne I guess we are all biased in our own way. From one day to the other I woke up with a destinct hate for angels and great love for the fae. I spend time confused how people could love and trust these beings. Maybe whether you call the Annunaki for Elohim or other things I've heard is based on your relation with them?

Not evolving had nothing to do with omnipotent, just that if you in the context of dimensions evolve up through dimensions, then where they reside as the first light of creation there is no higher place to go
Old 13-12-2019, 04:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes, it would seem so…

I always assumed that this (Urdhvareta) was taking place on the purely energetic level, but I am surprised to see that it is on the physical level too. Gopi Krishna actually reported the same phenomenon, so I shouldn't be surprised.

How are you btw? Keeping well? Love your contributions to this forum.

I didn’t know that Gopi Krishna has written about this! Not that any validation is needed but should yet rest egoic doubts about our sanity!

All good NoOne, thanks for asking. You would have heard from ShivLok I guess by now and he has barely revealed the tip of the iceberg!

Keep in touch!