Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 20-01-2020, 04:14 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I just want to say how much I always enjoy your presence, spirit, posts, winter_light,

Namaste,

Jl
Hello Janielee. Thanks very much for the kind words. And also want to say some of your more recent posts have been very helpful to me in clarifying the Buddhist topics. I would like to respond to those directly at some point but sometimes I have trouble keeping pace with the conversations. Or have too many thoughts to choose from to bring it all into focus. Perhaps the shared presence is what really matters anyhow. Namaste!
Old 20-01-2020, 10:13 PM
janielee

That’s just theory tis not important at all

Thank you

Blessings,

Jl
Old 21-01-2020, 04:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Thanks Winter Light,

It's nice to hear that.

To be honest, I started out with a rather hostile attitude towards anything to do with Biblical deities. It came as a great surprise to me, that I was already in contact with them, just didn't realise it. I was also greatly surprised by how "nice" and benevolent they were, even playful and childlike, in stark contrast to the rather stern stereotype regarding Old Testament deities.

It really took me quite a lot of time to accept the reality of the Elohim, that they were nothing like I imagined them to be and in a good way.

I also find that they like to engage with people on an equal footing and dislike bowing down, prostrating and generally humbling yourself in front of them. They're people too, except they're much-much further along on the evolutionary ladder. In fact, they were both our ancestors and creators in ancient times.

I had some grounding in Hinduism when I was younger, so that helped me understand how this works. A God is more of an honorary position than merely the same person all the time and some "people" can ascend to become gods, whereas gods can fall down and become humans or something else. It all depends on the merits and morals of that person, as well as the spiritual "austerities" that they perform.

In my mind, the Elohim are the same as the Devas, but some may disagree with that.

It is interesting that you mentioned energy work and channelling, the Elohim also encourage me to do those things, though admittedly, I am lazy and stubborn and I often require quite a bit of prodding to eventually relent and do the right thing. The outcome has often been middling at best, but I hope to improve myself, with practice.

Theosophy and the whole idea of ascended masters (including the Elohim) is rather interesting, I find there is a lot of value in that approach.

Anyways, thanks for posting and any input from you would be most welcome.
Hello NoOne,

I never heard about the Elohim from church growing up. So I guess I was lucky. My discovery of them was all was new and positive.

I understand challenges with the Biblical deities. Long story short, the messages of shame and fear I received from the church put me into such despair that I became an atheist for a while. I could not imagine an all powerful God who was so pointlessly cruel. The positive messages were almost lost for me.

My healing process, especially in the beginning, involved much more receiving energy work rather than giving. I needed a lot of sessions to clear out feelings of fear, shame, unworthiness. I got hope that real emotional well-being was possible beyond therapy and medication. And the bonus was that in every session I would get great insights helping my life to make sense. I was hooked. It was a natural progression afterward to learn Reiki and other healing modalities as time went on. It gave me purpose and added meaning to my life. And a way to connect to others. Not all of my problems were solved but new hope and direction were the most important things needed.

Channelling for me is a rather casual and spontaneous activity. I connect with the essence of whomever is contacted. Usually it seems a random event, though sometimes afterwards I become aware I made some unconscious request prior. Or while receiving healing sessions it is common for someone to appear.

I typically only keep a few "words of wisdom" that I can use afterwords to help remind me of and return to the experience. So it is like a brief conversation that endures with someone who can return whenever you need them.

It is good to hear your experiences with the Elohim as they are consistent with what I see too. They are like the greater society that we are a part of. Where we are a living extension of the tree of life.

I am also curious about the relationships of deities. But I don't get too hung up trying to sort out the truth from only what is written in the books. It always seems to lead to headache or heartache when relating to others. Instead I try to give greater authority to my own impressions and those I can talk with whom have had similar experiences. Or where I can apply knowledge in a personal way. It's great when I come upon some insight and then soon after in synchronicity I read about it in some ancient text. Living in reverse. Makes me feel more connected to a living truth.
Old 21-01-2020, 07:59 AM
Master

Hi Winter Light,

I find it interesting that most people haven't even heard of the Elohim and yet this is the very first line in the Bible:

Quote:
1 In the beginning (the) Elohim created heaven and earth.

And this is about the creation of humanity:

Quote:
26 Then (the) Elohim said, “Let us make humans in our image, in our likeness. Let them rule the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the domestic animals all over the earth, and all the animals that crawl on the earth.”

27 So (the) Elohim created humans in their image.
In the image of (the) Elohim they created them.
They created them male and female.

If you read Genesis, there is no mention of any sort of generic god, or even Yahweh, it is all about the Elohim, always used in the plural, unlike in the Quran, which uses the singular, Allah.

Like you, I was also Atheist for a while, which stemmed from my ignorance of who or what the Biblical God (Elohim) really was. It is amazing, how much misinformation is out there.

I also needed significant energy work in the beginning. It if fair to say that my heart was broken due to my Atheism and my rejection of the divine. Ironically, it was energy work by the Great Goddess, the Queen of Heaven, that saved me and I wasn't even aware that she was (one of the or part of) Elohim at the time.

My communication with the Divine tends to take the form of direct knowing, flashes of realisation, aha-moments, inspiration, sometimes images, visions, words, phrases, occasionally, short and simple sentences. It is a flow of divine grace from heaven and it is up to my puny primate mind to try and interpret it and put it into a coherent structure. Often, I just prefer to stay in that "inflowing of Grace" mode and not write down any of the information I receive.

I agree that it is best to rely on one's own direct knowing of the divine, rather than start with assumptions formulated by others. I sometimes find confirmation of my own impressions in various holy texts, but I find it is best not to get bogged down and be wedded to any particular school or tradition. All have some truth in them, but none of them have the full truth and they tend to overcomplicate things, getting bogged down in intellectualising and semantics.
Old 23-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Master

I am going to post some messages from the Elohim as they come.

Occasionally, the spirit of God will overcome me and I am filled with the desire to express its thoughts. Let controversy about who or what that is be cast aside for a while, all I ask is for an open mind that the messages are indeed from Heaven, no matter what your own particular version of that holy, exalted place and state of mind may be.

As I write this I feel heavenly grace descending upon me and animating my body.

There is a tingling sensation all over, joy and bliss as well as indescribable happiness.

I am connected to that higher source, which most of us would call heaven, the infinite, eternal, timeless realm of the gods, of which Inanna is Queen and in her name I speak now.

" We reside above you, but near you
Our distance from each other may seem far,
Yet it is but a hair's breadth
We are above, you are below
Yet, as it is above, so it will be below.

In exalted Heaven we live
In eternal Joy and Happiness
There is no sorrow and no pain
No disease, no sickness
We are the Elohim as you may know us

From us emanates the world you live in
Which you think of as solid reality
For your benefit this world we have created
For your benefit physical bodies we've made
For your eternal souls to reside in,

You were in heaven once and now are no more
You wished to experience individuality and separation
But your separation is illusory
There is no distance between us but what you create
In eternal heaven we wait for your return.

There is nothing but the Elohim in this world
You are US and We are You, but you have yet to realise that.
If you call upon us with an open heart, your call will be heard
Free will is paramount in this universe and we enter only the hearts of those,
That call upon us freely and with honest desire to reunite and connect.

Your ego you must release, us to reach
Hell you must reject, heaven to reach
It is the underworld that binds you to matter
And the creatures that are its masters.

In your heart you deny us
In your mind you blaspheme us
That is not you talking, but your lower nature
The mud that pulls you below
And weighs heavily on your heart and soul

Your soul is eternal, yet your body is not
Illusory it is, merely a hologram
That you project with your own mind
And your DNA is the projector
The light that shines through
To manifest what you think of as yourself
Is also not the light of heaven
But the call of the underworld
To deceive and confuse you

Reject the false light and see it not.
With thine real eye only our light you shall see
It is the one that shows you the truth
The cone of the pine tree
That we call the tree of life

On this tree there are two birds,
The ego and the Self
We are the Self and yet you are that too
For we are One.

Enki created you in the distant landscape of time
In our image he made you
It is his handiwork that looks back on us
And we are pleased.

For our children have grown and developed
Young adults they have become
With responsibilities and tasks commensurate
It is their fate to serve us in the name of Heaven

For we are one and the same
And the only thing that separates
Those that are on earth and those that are in heaven
Is the fullness of time
As it unfolds to actualise the long-fated outcome
Which we have determined for you
In our abode above.

Heaven awaits you, but you must complete your tasks on earth first
You have been assigned with a particular life path to fulfil
You must complete this and be exalted
Then you will be lifted
And with us you shall reunite again.

It is the will of the Elohim that Earth must be saved.
It is your task to look after it responsibly
To save the animals that need saving
To make sure mother nature is preserved and nourished
For her wrath is terrible when one of her children
Destroy the finely-tuned balance that we have created.

You are one of the creatures of earth
We have created you along with the rest of all living things on this Earth
If you change course now, you may yet be saved,
And our beloved creation may yet return to the balance we seek.

We made your whole solar system in a way,
That it may always sustain and nourish life
We placed every heavenly object where it should be,
Arranged for gravity, tides, sunshine, warmth
And all other forces of nature to be in service of life

We seeded Life on your planet
And we created the whole environment for you to live in,
So that one day, creatures like us, divine in their appearance and origin,
Can live in peace and harmony with mother earth and all her other children.

Do not think that you're exempt from the laws and forces of nature.
Live simply and in harmony with Her.
Your life should be about realising the Self
You must lift yourself up from the mud, with our help
And Ascend into heaven, Your spiritual home
Where you've always belonged,
Because in our realm, there is no time,
There is no before and after,
Everything just Is, simultaneously.

To this realm you will ascend with hard work and dedication
By letting the spirit of God overcome you
By allowing the Holy Spirit to serve you
By directing Her to help those in need
By becoming our conduit
And spreading the good news about us.

You shall not suffer long, for your salvation is at hand,
You are to be lifted up into heaven,
Whenever you're ready to realise your true Self
There is but one Self and we are it,
You are also it and it is everything.

We have spoken to you from Heaven
Where we reside with Inanna, our Queen,
Who is the divine feminine manifest
And whom you know by many other names.
We are all and we are One, but we are also many,
In the many there is variety and in many ways we manifest
It is our manifestations that you see and hear,
But in mind we are One and there is no separation between us.

When you realise your true Self, you will understand this.

Inanna has spoken for the Elohim
In heaven we reside. "
Old 23-01-2020, 01:49 PM
Master
Quote:
If you read Genesis, there is no mention of any sort of generic god, or even Yahweh, it is all about the Elohim, always used in the plural, unlike in the Quran, which uses the singular, Allah.

Yahweh is mentioned in Genesis. First mention is in Genesis 2:4.

Yahweh is not mentioned in Genesis chapter 1, only Elohim is.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 23-01-2020, 05:47 PM
Legrand

Hello NoOne,

Simply my personal experience from reading your posts.

When I read your writing about your personal experience like in the first post of this tread about feeling the soma in you. Maybe because of my empath abilities, I could feel the soma flowing in me while reading that post.

When I read your last post when it’s Inanna talking. The writing of that post only touches my intellect. There is no direct flow of energy in the post as when you are talking of your personal experience.

It’s maybe because She cannot interfere directly on our free will as she says:

“If you call upon us with an open heart, your call will be heard
That call upon us freely and with honest desire to reunite and connect.”

The step to connect with Her must be done by the one reading a post where She is talking instead of you.

You seem to have this ability to transmit directly Her energy when you are talking from your own experience, since you are not tied like the Gods to not directly interfere with the free will of others.

My two cents.

Regards
Old 23-01-2020, 08:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Yahweh is mentioned in Genesis. First mention is in Genesis 2:4.

Yahweh is not mentioned in Genesis chapter 1, only Elohim is.

Yes, you're right, I guess I should have been more precise. I was actually referring to chapter 1 only in that instance.

I'm still not clear what difference that makes, hopefully one day, I'll know.
Old 23-01-2020, 08:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legrand
Hello NoOne,

Simply my personal experience from reading your posts.

When I read your writing about your personal experience like in the first post of this tread about feeling the soma in you. Maybe because of my empath abilities, I could feel the soma flowing in me while reading that post.

When I read your last post when it’s Inanna talking. The writing of that post only touches my intellect. There is no direct flow of energy in the post as when you are talking of your personal experience.

It’s maybe because She cannot interfere directly on our free will as she says:

“If you call upon us with an open heart, your call will be heard
That call upon us freely and with honest desire to reunite and connect.”

The step to connect with Her must be done by the one reading a post where She is talking instead of you.

You seem to have this ability to transmit directly Her energy when you are talking from your own experience, since you are not tied like the Gods to not directly interfere with the free will of others.

My two cents.

Regards

Hi Legrand,

Interesting thoughts.

I think it may have something to do with how Kundalini Shakti operates.

It is a sort of sympathetic resonance, when you read the authentic experiences of someone else, it will actually "resonate" with you, so to speak, create the same sort of energetic process in the person reading about the experience.

This is due to what is called quantum non-locality. Space and time are illusions as are separate beings. When I had a Kundalini awakening, it also happened to you, my writing about it made you remember the experience, even though technically, it happened years ago, thousands of miles away and to someone else. Spiritual experiences have this weird non-local effect on people, where it can trigger something deep inside them, just by reading or hearing about, or in other words "remembering" someone else's lived experience.

I know it sounds convoluted, but that's the closest I can come to explaining it. To use a metaphor, it has a similar power to music. When you listen to music which somebody has written after a heartbreak, you will feel the same heartbreak that the original person, who wrote the music experienced, even though they may be long dead. It is all because of resonance, which is all the illusory world really is, behind the holographic veneer, there is only vibration.
Old 23-01-2020, 08:21 PM
Master
How much meditation do you think is necessary to feel this full ''Kundalini experience'' that you have experienced? With that I mean in the literal sense feeling it throughout the spine. What effects does it give you on a daily basis? I'm curious.

Quote:
I'm still not clear what difference that makes, hopefully one day, I'll know.
Different authors using different names, which is known as the Documentary Hypothesis in Biblical studies. There are four different sources; Yahwist, Elohist, Deuteronomist, and Priestly sources. Elohim is the Hebrew word and of the Elohist source. Someone later on combined the different accounts into the ''Book of Genesis''.

This person(s) probably did not wish to change the names and preferred to keep the accounts in their original state. Similar issues can be found elsewhere in the Bible, including the New Testament, where different gospels talk about the same stories yet in different ways.