Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Kindapsy Chick

Cat I need to believe myself, more often

I think gramma is my spirit guide, or something. Several times, she would comfort me, tell me what to do, what is right, etc. She's ALWAYS right. I even think she's responsible for most the "hunches" I get.

I'm a late-bloomer psychic--I'm so not used to believing myself. Once, I was at a festival, looking all over for my friend. I asked her where she is. "He was never here. Stop looking for him." I totally ignored it! >_< But of COURSE...

Sorry, Mama! Need to listen to you, more. But it's so nice to feel protected by her spirit.

Gah, I need confidence in my abilities.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:07 AM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindapsy Chick
I think gramma is my spirit guide, or something. Several times, she would comfort me, tell me what to do, what is right, etc. She's ALWAYS right. I even think she's responsible for most the "hunches" I get.

I'm a late-bloomer psychic--I'm so not used to believing myself. Once, I was at a festival, looking all over for my friend. I asked her where she is. "He was never here. Stop looking for him." I totally ignored it! >_< But of COURSE...

Sorry, Mama! Need to listen to you, more. But it's so nice to feel protected by her spirit.

Gah, I need confidence in my abilities.

Gaining confidence in your abilities is all part of the process.

It's about pushing past doubt or imagination and grasping your abilities! It will become easier, I promise.

Just believe in yourself and your gift as a psychic.
Old 31-03-2014, 04:11 AM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilealittlebrighter

Gaining confidence in your abilities is all part of the process.

It's about pushing past doubt or imagination and grasping your abilities! It will become easier, I promise.

Just believe in yourself and your gift as a psychic.

Thanks. I really needed that, lol. Hopefully, there will be a day when I don't act so annoyingly skeptic around her. Makes her upset, sometimes
Old 31-03-2014, 05:45 AM
Smilealittlebrighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindapsy Chick
Thanks. I really needed that, lol. Hopefully, there will be a day when I don't act so annoyingly skeptic around her. Makes her upset, sometimes

Aha, you should be careful about that!

You don't want to make her upset! But just give it time and be open to believing.

With time, belief will come as your questions and doubts are answered.
Old 31-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Kindapsy Chick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smilealittlebrighter

Aha, you should be careful about that!

You don't want to make her upset! But just give it time and be open to believing.

With time, belief will come as your questions and doubts are answered.

You're right. I need to be careful, and whether I believe it or not, I am feeling and hearing things I could not of known that are seriously true.

And it's not just her, but some other spirits from family. It's funny that our loved ones really are watching us, a lot of the time.