Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 13-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Lilybugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skatergirl
I tried doing that and I have no clue what I said.. "my guides sau mu hiuse sai ,i hiusea sai ,u hude saus ,i hoides sai ,i hoises sai ,i joides sai o joises sai .i joidws sai .i joides sai ‍lides sai .i joides ,ifsl ,ijolises sai ,i joides sai .i hoides sau ,i houdes sai i hoides sai ,uhkudes sau ,u houdes ,i,u hoiuxes sau ,u hiudes sau ,u houdes sau" is what i typed
Hi Skategirl,

My advice is keep practicing. When I started I got scribbles, then eventually words, then full sentences. We all will have different results and different experiences and learn on our own path. Don't be discouraged :)

In peace..Lilybugs
Old 01-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
After a short meditation...almost trance like state, I tried this 3-5 minute method on a sheet of paper with my eyes closed.
I asked my guides several specific questions and wrote down the random words that popped into my mind after each one.
When I felt I was content with what I had, I opened my eyes.
To my surprise, the words formed small sentences ( my hand was all over the page and i had no clue as to where on the page the other written words were)
I feel as though these sentences are a prediction as to what will happen next....all I have to do is wait and see...

After reading a post about connecting to guides last night, I remembered about this little experiment.
Well, all I can say is that my situation unfolded exactly as I had written on a blank sheet of paper that night.
To be honest, there was doubt in my mind at the time,thinking that maybe my ego had crept in, only because the outcome(written) was in no way an option then.

I am proof that this method is an excellent way of connecting with our guides.

Thanks a million Lilybugs....
Old 01-04-2014, 05:07 PM
Lilybugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
After reading a post about connecting to guides last night, I remembered about this little experiment.
Well, all I can say is that my situation unfolded exactly as I had written on a blank sheet of paper that night.
To be honest, there was doubt in my mind at the time,thinking that maybe my ego had crept in, only because the outcome(written) was in no way an option then.

I am proof that this method is an excellent way of connecting with our guides.

Thanks a million Lilybugs....

Thank you Hope33!
I am so happy you are feeling the connection with your guides. It will only get stronger and brighter!

In peace...Lilybugs