Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-04-2014, 11:07 PM
J_andrew700

Dangerous work or not?

Is it dangerous to work with angels? I've read in other forums that working with angels can be as dangerous as working with any other entities
Also are angels like the fluffy nice picture they show us? Are they really nice beings?
Old 09-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_andrew700
Is it dangerous to work with angels? I've read in other forums that working with angels can be as dangerous as working with any other entities
Also are angels like the fluffy nice picture they show us? Are they really nice beings?

Not if you understand the purpose of the angelic.
There is a lot of misunderstanding and misconception in regards of the angelic.
They play a role within all that is, that is all.
They are certainly not fluffy and not nice, they are neutral, balanced.
They serve all that is, not the light and not the dark, they serve ALL.
The question is, in what capacity to they serve.
To say it in the most simple way, they assist any entity, all entities, on their path.
They will do anything to move you, all of you, forward. Anything.
Old 10-04-2014, 10:38 PM
bartholomew

Quote:

Angels are an entirely separate race of beings which exist on high spiritual levels. Their purpose in creation is to "assist" the ultimate "source" (God) in the administration of the lower realms in which are found the physical universe and humanity while incarnated (on all the unknown number of planets in existence). They interact directly only very rarely with humans and then only with specific purpose (usually as messengers). Two examples are when Michael communicated to Mary before the birth of Jesus and later to Mohammad, calling him to service as a prophet. Angels simply do not avail themselves to humans without a pressing and directed (by highter authority) need.

Friend if someone has suggested to you that "working with angels" is something you can do you may know for certain that it is an illusion. We humans are so often mislead by our own imaginations which are no more than products of Earth-bound astral forces.

Blessings...
Old 11-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
[color="DarkGreen"]They interact directly only very rarely with humans and then only with specific purpose (usually as messengers).

Apologies for hijacking someone else's topic but I would be interested in your view, Bartholomew, about "seeing butterflies" or "seeing feathers" as I was led to believe (reading elsewhere) that these were signs from the angels. Do you have any thoughts on this? Always pleased to hear your views
Old 11-04-2014, 12:21 PM
bartholomew

Yellow,

Imagine being being deep under water at night. Above the surface is a heavy fog. We are blindfolded. Our eyes are closed. How do we perceive the reality of the stars which we know are there, somewhere far above? This is what imagination is all about. We have eyes in our minds and some strange ability to connect images into coherent thoughts. In this sort of thing humanity has long found spiritual comfort. While on Earth we seem to be able to "remember" what the spirit world is like.

Yes there are angels and yes they exist to serve the creater (God). They are wondrus creatures who seldom show themselves to we ordinary folk. Yet we believe. Why? Because in each of us is a bit of He who made us, God. Everything in creation is connected thus.

As a means of recognition the use of feathers and butterflies (wings) has been used by mystics for a long time. These are symbols of the presence of God, through His angelic helpers. But is there any real importance in all of this? If there is what should we do, if anything? The answer is simple. Find in this bit of knowledge that it is true what all religions say about God the Father. That He is omnipresent and watchful. Strive each day to the "highest and best" of what is possible. Be joyful in the awareness and each time you see a sign of an angel bless God for caring enough to share with us all.

Long ago, on Earth, before there were any religions.... God was (as we know). In those days humanity used symbolism in worship. Later we formalized practices under the directions of prophets and religions were born. We change as our abilities evolve. Many aspects of the old ways remain though. These two are from ages past. Use them as reminders if you will but remember always that it is God our creater who has placed them in your path. He bids us to do good always. He seeks to remind us. This is the reason.
Old 11-04-2014, 12:36 PM
Master
Quote:

Hi,

I would say that angels are not the fluffy nice picture but an energetic nice being as you described.

There is never any danger for any one or any thing if we stay true to our own divine nature. Fear is the only thing that can actually harm us, as I see these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 11-04-2014, 09:39 PM
SpiritAngel

Nothing in the universe will hurt us, its our own intentions and ego is what you have to worry about.

When it comes to spirituality, there's way to much fear mongering in my opinion and who ever said that, is doing exactly that.... fear mongering!
Old 12-04-2014, 03:52 AM
Niebla0007

Quote:

I'd be interested in seeing what dangers the forum you are talking about is pointing out.
The danger I simply see in such work is the catch of
"illusion, our own imaginations, and products of Earth-bound astral forces" which Bartholomew already pointed out.
In magic, whether white, there's always a chance that the results, and aftereffects may not be what you'd expect.
(should you be following instructions, you'd already be told about the importance of being clear of your intentions -
and results, I must add where manifestation and affirmations comes handy)
Not everybody makes a miraculous healer, etc. either is another thing to consider about.

I think, too that it is best to have a good understanding/knowledge about angels and their backgrounds before even contemplating on working with angels.
I also found that too many people are more than ready make a "lot of misunderstanding and misconception in regards of the angels".
So, I can only say just check on the background of the sources and materials of the work you are interested in first
before embarking on putting anything to practice.
Anybody stating work with angels is dangerous should be put under consideration as well,
in *why is he/she is stating that.
*What is the alternative offer of counsel?
*Does he/she offer an alternative counsel which facilitates beneficial spiritual development? or is it simply for the benefit and the interest of his church? or to simply stop you on your own tracks? If so, again, why?

I do not believe in everything I read, I believe in what works for me.
And what works for me or you may not work as well for others.
Old 12-04-2014, 07:40 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niebla0007
I do not believe in everything I read, I believe in what works for me.
And what works for me or you may not work as well for others.

Perfectly said!!!