Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-11-2012, 01:29 AM
Master
Thanks Henri.....I may have over reacted on impulse..my prayers and requests are always from my heart and always with respect, even the simplest of requests I make are usually answered in one form or another, I feel truly blessed. From my heart, I believe that we all have the same Divinity available to us upon request, simplistically or in more detail if we so desire. ..many blessings to you ....
Old 14-03-2014, 12:25 AM
Guide

I have found a very interesting technique in a book. Meditate a little and before going to sleep say this:
''Metatron please come in my dreams tonight.
Bring to me sacred messages that I need to know.
Help me to be the best person I can possibly be.
I await your presence in the world of dreams.''
Old 14-03-2014, 01:28 AM
Master
Not sure if the dream state is the way to connect with Metatron, who in my view and understanding is not an Archangel, but a Logos. But this as a side remark. I personally would connect with him or it directly, if I wanted to.
When I want to have a connection with any entity or being, and he is neither, then I ask my divine self for a connection and it will make this connection for me. This way I can feel it's energy, and receive streams of thought.
Old 28-03-2014, 12:03 PM
Guide

Other people say that you can contact archangels in dreams too. But I think that meditation and awareness are the best ways.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:05 PM
Master
Metatron is really awesome!

He was the only human being in the Bible to ascend and become an Archangel, or I think higher than an ordinary angel.

It is said that Enoch/Metatron is the one who initiated some sort of spiritual advancement for the human race during his time because he lived during a time when there was a lot of hideous things going on. And of course a Deluge succeeded his life and affected his descendants.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:20 PM
Guide

Yes, Metatron in an awesome being. I have read that he is bigger then a number of universes.
Old 07-04-2014, 09:31 PM
Knower
Can Metatron appear as a female? I had a dream with a female guide/angel after asking my guide to show themselves during my sleep. I cant remember her name but do know that it began with the letter "N". I wonder if it was him. She had blonde straight hair almost orange. Not sure what to think of this?..
Old 07-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduff
Can Metatron appear as a female? I had a dream with a female guide/angel after asking my guide to show themselves during my sleep. I cant remember her name but do know that it began with the letter "N". I wonder if it was him. She had blonde straight hair almost orange. Not sure what to think of this?..

From what I know Metatron doesn't appear as a female. Probably it was your guide. Guides and angels are more easy to contact than an Archangel.
Old 08-04-2014, 02:31 PM
Knower
Thanks jordank, good to know because i was unsure about that. I just hope i didn't confuse him for a female. I looked up a few pictures on how Metatron looks like and it's very similar to what he/she looked like. That's how one could easily confuse themselves. hmm...