Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 02:43 AM
Knower
ideas on UFOs

before i begin , i must say i have seen a UFO.... not nescarily for other places but from what others have said i have come up to several theories on what UFOs are.
1-interstellar transports
2-vechiles for more enlightened lifeforms
3-government expermintation
4-hallucinations (not likely)
5-<open for others>
Old 10-10-2006, 03:15 AM
iLLER T

5. Accidental sightings of those that the government has specific agreements with...

Nothing concrete, no real beliefs, ... just merely a thought that came around to me a while back.
Old 10-10-2006, 10:12 AM
dreamer

All of the above ....
Old 10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
BLAIR2BE

i have not seen a ufo, nor has anyone that i know. i cannot confirm the validity of such sightings. i would love to see a ufo though. then i could offer an opinion.:)
Old 11-10-2006, 02:49 AM
Knower
i saw mine while i was in lufkin when i was about 8 and it was evening and it was flying pretty low and i was surprised no one else saw it....i even mentioned it to my parents but they believed me not....ive never hallucinated nothing before or after.....it was a saucer or at least from the bottom about the size of a boeing 747 and dim lights and a definite outline....i thought it was beutiful....gosh why does nothing happen to me....
Old 11-10-2006, 03:33 AM
BLAIR2BE

the only phenomenon ive seen, appeared to be a comet, but half way through its "run", it turned abruptly. so , according to the definition of a ufo, it was one, but i feel nothing about it was extra terrestrial.

(i wish i would see one, id drive my 84 olds up the ramp and p*a*r*t*y!!)
Old 13-10-2006, 08:30 AM
Bob23

Fascinating subject this!

And continuing in that aura of intrique and fascination, it has been noticed that if Rick Strassman's book 'DMT the Spirit Molecule' were to be opened at certain chapters wherein descriptions of DMT experiences are easily seen as no different than descriptions of abduction experiences.

Terrence Mckenna once said that if we alienate our whole selves and not accept out totality, ofcourse we would come to experience our alienated selves as others.

Or words to that effect.

Rods ad a certain twist to the intrique also.

What wonderful variety,

Bob23.
Old 13-10-2006, 11:19 AM
forgetful

I do not know if any of you have heard of "Coast to Coast" it is I think the most listened to overnight talk radio show in the world (could be mistaken). It is a paranormal show, talks about all kinds of things.

Anyway there has been a guest I have listened to that talks in detail about the UFO situation. I forget his name but he is an ER doctor I believe and has a website. His theories on UFO's are that there are two kinds-actual alien being UFO's and governement fabricated UFO's. His theories really interest me because he says that he had an NDE when he was 17 and in it came upon a Divine being that didn't speak to him but rather gave him little complete packets of knowledge like a bullet or something, into his mind. He didn't say what the knowledge was. But from that, he had a desire to learn all about the word 'enlightment'. He says he learned 'real' remote viewing from tibetan monks just like in Mikron's thread. And he is really well read on all the eastern mysticism stuff.

Then one night he said was camping or mediating on one of the mountains in Western USA. It was crystal clear that night and he ended up having an illuminating experience, a brief touching upon the "Universal Consciousness". After coming out of 'that' he said a being materialized right beside him, a rather attractive alien and then in one moment they were both inside a translucent orb. He could see all around him, the land below, and the land all along the horizon. He believes that he immediately knew why he was there, he said the aliens were interested in this human from planet earth because he was experiencing "Universal Consciousness" if only for a brief moment. The other life forms in the orb didn't speak but they all just sort of meditated or prayed.

He says he is in contact with them kind of like an aquaintance not a friendship. He says the aliens are almost Divine in nature, they are peaceful and truly just want peace for Earth, and have been watching the earth for a century or so (foo fighters?). They are willing to make contact but there is a little problem. And that is what he calls the transnational corporation a group of 200-300 of the most influential powerful people in the world. Maybe he said its what they call the illuminati I don't know. But He says this group is darker and more insidious than the CIA and NSA and for more advanced technology wise.

A lot of people ended up calling in at this point to talk about the seeming technological capabilities that are out there but that are kept secret. I have heard former military people call in and say that in top-secret experiments they now have such such tremendous technology it absolutely blows the mind. The Knowledge to cure cancer. Devices that can cause barren deserts to become lush and fertile. And aeronautical devices that are otherworldy. One man called in and said he was in the military and was eventually abducted he remained aware in his capture had something interesting to say. He said the little aliens had him in a room and then led him into another where there was someone waiting for him. When he got to the room he said he stood in the presence of a light-being that emanated waves upon waves of unconditional love towards him he couldn't really look directly at the light it was too bright. The military decommissioned him on grounds of insanity.

From hearing what the callers said and your thoughts on aliens above, aliens seem to be definitely benevolent. But this 'transnational' group don't want this and are severely trying to push the message that aliens are harmful and with the technology they possess are giving the impression that they are. Staging 'real' traumatic abuctions basically terrifying people. And will eventually do something with their technology that will, Globally be known and make it seem as though aliens wish pain and war.

I thought this interview was interesting and I thought I should mention it.

Peace
Old 13-10-2006, 07:04 PM
mikron

we live in such a crazy world if any of you read the book called the "Keys of Enoch" by JJ Hurtak you would learn that both Aliens and UFO's happen often under suspicious circumstances like dumping Aliens here onto earth as punishment then the aliens become trapped here!

http://www.keysofenoch.org/index.html

Namaste miKron
Old 14-10-2006, 11:28 PM
BLAIR2BE

oh yeah, i love coast to coast, great show- full of variety...
Closed Thread