Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 17-11-2023, 12:17 PM
Master

do you have a particular thing you enjoy most to manifest?

Hii all. As title says.

I mostly enjoy manifesting people. I always manifest people through the year. A partner, a housemate, a friend... Getting better and better at it!!!

I notice much people either manifest money, fame or a partner. I feel more towards manifesting the right people in every situation.

Kind regards,

CW
Old 17-11-2023, 02:17 PM
Favorite that I enjoy? Money...so far so good!
The others mentioned - never, not even one time.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2023, 02:23 PM
Master

@miss H,

Money, for stuff then? Do you manifest the things you want, and with that the money for it? Or just the good old gold?
Old 17-11-2023, 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
@miss H,
Money, for stuff then?
Of course - $100,000 to pay off my mortgage...$6000 given to me, (all without asking and with NO worrying what-so-ever),
for a pipe leaking UNDER my kitchen! Money to pay a big Vet bill, $1000s and 1000s just given to me to pay off Credit Card debt --
which is a thing of the past. $$ is just given to me for no reason ...$1000s.
Friends pay for my internet...people give me all the Premium TV Channels, you know HBO, Paramount+, Disney types...list goes on.
They buy me laptops, tablets if I simply say ..''Gotta get a new laptop...spilled coffee for the third time on the keyboard." LOL
They get delivered to my house! 3 times! lol, diff friends.

NONE of any of the above did I ever have concern about or ask for.

And for those curious - do I EVER have the joy of donating money...often it isn't accepted when offered to individuals.
So I give to my pet organizations...mostly the very poor.
Oh my - So much dire poverty in the world!

All of this happened when I gave every 'burden' to God; that's my story and I'm stickin' to it ...
belief and trust are that powerful.
And, thank you Abraham-Hicks later in my life, also, icing on the cake!

And I wish this for everyone. That's why I continue to talk about this...
'If this can happen to me - it can happen to you." (Before 2006 it was not this way, ha)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-11-2023, 03:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And I wish this for everyone. That's why I continue to talk about this...
'If this can happen to me - it can happen to you." (Before 2006 it was not this way, ha)
Thanks for this Miss Hepburn.
Old 17-11-2023, 04:37 PM
Master

I just love manifesting people, because of the good times that follow... It also has important lessons. I just appreciate the memories I make!! Didnt have them much when younger, but lately I do. Good conversations, warm hugs, happiness and joy