Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 23-05-2016, 08:13 PM
Knower
Wondering if others experience this

I have a few gifts ranging from speaking with dead folks to other types of spirits. Got a tendency for telekinetics and astral-projection. Now it's morphing...

So a little back ground info on me: During my youth up to teens, I would dream of people/strangers that I was yet to met and strangely enough I would wish for something and get it but with consequences. My Grandma was a medium and tarot reader and started to train me but she died when I was seven. Then once puberty hit, spirits would come at me (feeling them and hearing their movements but not voices) and the telekinetics started up. Because of the lack of support I shut down most of my abilities on the spirit front but was okay with allowing dreams to communicate with me along with knowing of others when they are thinking of me.

A few years back, my mother died (not a tear from me - long story) and all hell broke loose on the psychic front. Old spirits that use to haunt, a demon, a house fire, my mother (who was egging on this demon to attack me), the telekinetic ability blowing up the cable boxes and dvd players and phones, etc. Well in a nutshell I found out that my mother (who tried to kill me four times while she was alive) had bound my gifts per se and when she died it unleashed a tsunami letting things loose. While this nine month saga continued until I got a grip, I also learned that I had a portal in the house (had some things come through it) and that I'm liken to a lighthouse that the dead are attracted to.

So back to the title question. I use to astral project but since the house fire I can't. I do still dream and only pick up communications when the universe sends specific symbols my way. Family members no longer communicate but only murdered folks do - those that were either killed on purpose or by accident come to me when I'm in a lucid state before or after sleep. All of them are missing. I don't feel them normally in my waking hours - they normally move things, hide things or tip things over to get my attention. I'm very cool with allowing them to tell me how they die until the other day and I'm not sure if I'm evolving or if this was a once off.

For three days I was feeling lost and disoriented (newly dead) and I finally told 'him' that I knew he needed me and gave instructions to him on how to communicate with me. For the next two days, every time I would eat, I was nauseous. Then finally he told me part of his story: deli meat being laid down to a sandwich then he spoke to fast. I tried to explain to him to slow down but that morning it was bad and all I could think of was I was food poisoned and the smells coming to me were rancid. Once I figured out that he either was poisoned or he ate bad meat, he left.

That was the first time that a spirit made me feel their pain and death state. Since everyone that comes to me is murdered and is missing, I am hoping that this is a one off and that I'm not evolving into this. Has anyone else evolved? Has anyone else had one gift then another gift takes over? Does anyone else have a fate gift? Lastly, does anyone else speak only to the missing murdered?

Sorry this is so long, I just needed to put it into context. Thanks for your time and any help you may have.
Old 24-05-2016, 12:22 AM
Experiencer
So you had a rough beginning too eh...lol

Yeah my abilities do all kinds of crazy things. They vary alot. Sometimes it's just clairaudient, other times I got all of them so strong it's like conversing with the living. Nasty things do try to shut us down. That's a given. They want to hinder the process that makes us a threat. Give that crazy nonsense to God to handle for you and you carry on your way. That's what I do. They don't get fear, they get pointed to the right buttocks cheek plant lips here....
Old 24-05-2016, 05:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
So you had a rough beginning too eh...lol

Yeah my abilities do all kinds of crazy things. They vary alot. Sometimes it's just clairaudient, other times I got all of them so strong it's like conversing with the living. Nasty things do try to shut us down. That's a given. They want to hinder the process that makes us a threat. Give that crazy nonsense to God to handle for you and you carry on your way. That's what I do. They don't get fear, they get pointed to the right buttocks cheek plant lips here....
Yes, pretty much. There are times when I too, tell them right off because they can be so annoying. I also give it all to God, with all the love I give...ohh...what's that? my angels are jealous now?...suffer!

I used to see orbs and I'd be like 'oooh...niiiiice...oooorbbbb'. Now I just swat them like flies whenever I see one with a 'go away...leave me alone".
Old 24-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Knower
I'm annoyed most of the time as well. Funny you say that. So I guess it's par for the course having these gifts/curses evolve? Anyone has one ability show up and others disappear? I loved to project and miss it but it's blocked now with the murdered people and all. Thanks!
Old 24-05-2016, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simdjs
I'm annoyed most of the time as well. Funny you say that. So I guess it's par for the course having these gifts/curses evolve? Anyone has one ability show up and others disappear? I loved to project and miss it but it's blocked now with the murdered people and all. Thanks!

May could try writing out rules, boundaries, and intentions. Not in a sense of "I want" but this is the way it is and it's my way or no way. You may have to prove this by enforcement. They can and will test these. They try to cross these visualize soft fuzzy bunnies.. do whatever to cut the rule breakers off. xD

Murder victumes, some can be problematic. And spirits that are just real butt-heads. Can get negative energy they put off and its like a congested build up. It blocks you. I'd start burning epson and alcohol periodically in the home. Make sure your standing close by. It draws it out of you too.

Clairs never stay consistent. Like this month I've been strong in clairaudient. I played the song oh donna. A tone deaf girl chimed in and owned it. I had to turn it off. It was horrible. One theory I have about this is that the clair that comes in the strongest, is the door spirits go through to communicate. Sort of like choosing that particular one as a means to let us know what we need to concentrate on and develop at that time. They are so great about guiding us through all of this stuff the theory seems to fit.
Old 24-05-2016, 01:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Yeah. I first started off being clairaudient and that's my strongest clair...pretty much fully developed now, so the spirits thought they'd try clairvoyance next, but I didn't take to that at all...I can do it if I want to, but I hate it because it exposes my mind too much to external influence...so they dropped that idea and now they're working on clairsentience and I'm liking it...I'm getting messages everywhere...in songs, in ads, on billboards...on spiritual forums...so that's overtaken clairaudience now.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by cahill
May could try writing out rules, boundaries, and intentions. Not in a sense of "I want" but this is the way it is and it's my way or no way.

Murder victumes, some can be problematic.

Clairs never stay consistent.

It's never what I want, it's my rules, my house or the highway. Had many try to scream at me (felt by the energy/vibs) and they all comply except for that poisoned one. Hence why I was wondering about evolving since that was the only time I was in their pain. The only other time was with that demon that use to 'talk' to me. I took care of him and have sent non-complaint ones on their way.

Yes, the murdered are pains especially since all of them haven't been found. At times they have come from decades or hundreds of years ago. It's sad really that I'm the only one they've found in all that time. I listen and they go.

Good to know about not being consistent - Maybe I'll get back my projection back one day.
Old 24-05-2016, 02:09 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
...so they dropped that idea and now they're working on clairsentience and I'm liking it...I'm getting messages everywhere...in songs, in ads, on billboards...on spiritual forums...so that's overtaken clairaudience now.

Good to know, thank you. Out of all the clairs, I identify the most with clairsentience.
Old 24-05-2016, 07:38 PM
Guide
Quote:

I don't have much help to offer, but I can relate. It's all really inconsistent for me. For a whole decade I told myself it was all my imagination, and so, I'm very behind when it comes to fine-tuning and developing all this. And I'm lazy when it comes to psychic development/chakra exercises and such. So I'm not nearly as proficient as you all are. If something in my house charges into the wall loudly, for instance, I have no idea who it was.
Murdered people--especially the missing murdered-- come in really strongly for me as well. Physically and through mental images/video-like sequences. I feel an odd pull to help them specifically, though I keep hitting brick walls. Differentiation and discernment are extremely difficult for me (being able to tell, between a group of entities, what images/messages come from who.)

It's interesting how all the clairs can combine, or simply randomly stop working/become blocked or replaced. It's frustrating. Especially the seemingly permanently blocked ones. (I know there's something between the chair and balcony railing right now, for instance but I have NO IDEA WHO IT IS. Grrrr.)

I do wonder what it is that draws murder victims to certain people, especially when the physical location of their death was very far away from us.
Old 24-05-2016, 08:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseelie Queen
And I'm lazy when it comes to psychic development/chakra exercises and such. So I'm not nearly as proficient as you all are. If something in my house charges into the wall loudly, for instance, I have no idea who it was.

I'm laughing too - I figure if I don't practice at this, it'll go away. But never such luck.

I'm right there with you on the banging, the cats and dogs talking to air, things moved/missing, etc. I figure that if they don't let me know they're there, then oh well it's their lost not mine.

So glad to know there is another one like me who deals with the missing murdered. Only a small percent of the time it comes while I'm awake. All other times is before or after I sleep while in lucid state. Yeah, it's like a video playing out with their memories. I can see through their eyes or at a distance looking at them through another set of eyes. I'm never there in my body... hmmm... never thought about that....

What happens to me is they set up the scene with some living memories with those involved IF they know. Then the action starts and their death is played out. At times they show me where their body is dumped. I then acknowledge what they've told me and they leave me alone. I'm pretty thick skinned and some scene are gory. OMG... snuff films and XXX rated horror. What people can do to other people is sad. But I know it passes so I just go with it.

So I've been told that they come to us because we're like a lighthouse with a beacon showing them the way. Why we have this beacon? Who knows.

I do tell them up front that I'm not here to help them with justice or revenge or vengeance. I'm here to listen and that's it. Maybe one day I'll be strong enough and leave my cave to help solve murders but frankly I really don't care. I think I would care more if I was dealing with the living asking about their family but to console a spook, why?

There has been only one exception to helping them out and I guess you can say it was my first but there was a lot of family generations surrounding this poor guy and I sent him on to get peace. It is an impossible task.

Do you really need to know who it is before they show you what they want to tell you? Maybe it's just enough to know they are there and tell them how to communicate with you. Hmmmm?