Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-02-2020, 06:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
The world is not as it seems from what vantage point?

This is what I spoke about a few days ago .

If there are infinite vantage points where one can perceive reality differently which is the more correct or truer perspective had as a foundation?

x daz x
True reality is the same God/nature In my OP.
Old 16-02-2020, 07:42 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Now That response deserves an LOL.

Look back over the last several pages of this thread. How many times have you mentioned me when replying to other posters' replies that have nothing specifically to do with me or my posts? It has the look and feel of an attempt to recruit them for assistance in your discussion with me. Can't you carry on your own position and aren't you confident of your argument without assistance, agreement and support from others?

And what's with all the whining about manipulation? If I was successfully manipulating either you wouldn't realize or would be too embarrassed to admit you were being manipulated. The fact of the matter is that whine is an unsuccessful attempt to silence my critique of your position. In other words it's a very poor and transparent attempt at manipulation by you.

And how many times have you called me a liar over the last few pages? Just for expressing an opinion counter to yours? Why is it such a threat you have to resort to these rather underhanded tactics?

Are you next going to say I owe you rent, because it sure seems like I'm living in your head and to you great discomfort.

I've been more than patient with you. I've given you more than a chance to express your position in a convincing way, however when you aren't behaving like a child your tactic is to refuse to provide any support for your position except what's in your own mind, which of course is always Truth and unassailable because it isn't open for investigation and interrogation.

I shouldn't be LOLing because the fact is it's really quite sad.
Old 16-02-2020, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
None of them. The only correct or truer perspective is from the vantage point of that which is unchanging. Well, if one subscribes to the non-dualist view of awareness or consciousness. And no, I'm not speaking of reflected or manifested consciousness but unmanifested or witness consciousness. And yes, of course it's in a dualistic relationship to maya, but if one is aware of this it's not an issue.

I agree if we speak about the forever changing perspective had but I am not sure what is unchanging that relates to this world reality .

I mean my realisation reflected that there is only what you are and that hasn't changed since my realisation but who is to say that something else happens further down the line and there is the realisation that God has a God and that God has another God?

The ocean becomes a drop and the drop becomes another drop in the drop when once one realised what they thought was the ocean .

So it's difficult to solidify the unchanging true vantage point in any given moment isn't it .

x daz x
Old 16-02-2020, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
The vantage point is true/ultimate reality. All conceptual perceptions are not based on said true/ultimate reality. Conceptual concepts such as the physical universe is an illusion creates the perception, that the physical universe is an illusion, thus prevents the person who believes that the physically universe from seeing the true/ultimate reality in the present moment.

Which is what? Based upon what and said by whom?

x daz x
Old 16-02-2020, 08:06 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
I agree if we speak about the forever changing perspective had but I am not sure what is unchanging that relates to this world reality .

I mean my realisation reflected that there is only what you are and that hasn't changed since my realisation but who is to say that something else happens further down the line and there is the realisation that God has a God and that God has another God?

The ocean becomes a drop and the drop becomes another drop in the drop when once one realised what they thought was the ocean .

So it's difficult to solidify the unchanging true vantage point in any given moment isn't it .

x daz x

Awareness is unchanging, at least to the extent I can determine. That's from 4 months to 61 years old. It's the exact same, unchanging.

Body has changed. Knowledge has changed. Emotions have changed. Memory has changed. Beliefs have changed. Pure non-dual awareness or consciousness is always the same. It just is. That's what is and only is. Nothing more, nothing less. It experiences without knowing, thinking, memory, belief. Thou art That.

By the way, that's one of the classic Vedantic proofs: The Five Sheaths.

https://youtu.be/rPtHCCT1SZM
Old 16-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Look back over the last several pages of this thread. How many times have you mentioned me when replying to other posters' replies that have nothing specifically to do with me or my posts? It has the look and feel of an attempt to recruit them for assistance in your discussion with me. Can't you carry on your own position and aren't you confident of your argument without assistance, agreement and support from others?

And what's with all the whining about manipulation? If I was successfully manipulating either you wouldn't realize or would be too embarrassed to admit you were being manipulated. The fact of the matter is that whine is an unsuccessful attempt to silence my critique of your position. In other words it's a very poor and transparent attempt at manipulation by you.

And how many times have you called me a liar over the last few pages? Just for expressing an opinion counter to yours? Why is it such a threat you have to resort to these rather underhanded tactics?

Are you next going to say I owe you rent, because it sure seems like I'm living in your head and to you great discomfort.

I've been more than patient with you. I've given you more than a chance to express your position in a convincing way, however when you aren't behaving like a child your tactic is to refuse to provide any support for your position except what's in your own mind, which of course is always Truth and unassailable because it isn't open for investigation and interrogation.

I shouldn't be LOLing because the fact is it's really quite sad.
Your entire post is non-sense. You are just angry because I caught you in a lie and now you are seeking revenge by telling more lies and by putting more false projections onto me.
Old 16-02-2020, 08:13 PM
Master
Quote:

x daz x
The present moment, the right here and now
Old 16-02-2020, 08:16 PM
Master
Quote:

x daz x
By whom? That by whom is supposed to be you.
Old 16-02-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Awareness is unchanging, at least to the extent I can determine. That's from 4 months to 61 years old. It's the exact same, unchanging.

Body has changed. Knowledge has changed. Emotions have changed. Memory has changed. Beliefs have changed. Pure non-dual awareness or consciousness is always the same. It just is. That's what is and only is. Nothing more, nothing less. It experiences without knowing, thinking, memory, belief. Thou art That.

And you have to lie because you are a hypocrite imposter.
Old 16-02-2020, 08:26 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:

Quote:

And you have to lie because you are a hypocrite imposter.

And you felt the need to make this reply to a post of mine not specifically to you nor having the slightest thing to do with you or any of your posts. Why is that Mike? Can you not even show the grace to allow me to converse with another poster without interjecting your childish tantrums?