Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 04-01-2015, 10:06 AM
ElvenPixie

Hi all.

I have literally only heard this term "Starseed" today. (YAY I love having something new to learn about)!

Can someone only if you feel like it give me an idea.. I find it hard finding specific information on the internet I'm sure you can all understand.

How do you find out about yourselves?

Really appreciate any time taken xx
Old 04-01-2015, 05:41 PM
comdoc

Lightbulb

Hi Elvenpixie. Here's a succinct explanation of Starseed:

Is it possible that you came to planet Earth from another star system? Are you here on a special mission to help this planet and its human family shift into a higher vibration by raising the spiritual awareness of those around you?

http://www.fromthestars.com/page142.html

http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/starseeds.html

--They have an intense sense of loneliness.
--They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.
--They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.
--They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.
--They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.
--Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.
--The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.
--Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.
--The majority of starseeds and walk-ins carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. Once activated, the crystal gene allows for clearer guidance with beings on other dimensions. It acts as a guidance system of sorts, keeping the individual on course in their respective mission. It allows for quicker understanding of the emotional blocks that must be cleared in order to recompile DNA via DNA Recoding.
--Many feel drawn to do grid and vortex work.

You find out about yourself by asking to be shown. I knew from the time I gazed into the heavens at Orion as a small child. Ask your Higher Self, your angels and guides to reveal your origins.
Old 04-01-2015, 08:10 PM
ElvenPixie

Quote:
Originally Posted by comdoc
Hi Elvenpixie. Here's a succinct explanation of Starseed:

Is it possible that you came to planet Earth from another star system? Are you here on a special mission to help this planet and its human family shift into a higher vibration by raising the spiritual awareness of those around you?

--They have an intense sense of loneliness.
--They feel like they don’t belong in their earth family.
--They have a fascination with the stars and feel as though their home is out there, but they can’t remember where.
--They begin to question the ways of earth at an early age. Many are the black sheep of their family.
--They are drawn to metaphysics seeking answers to why they feel so alone and why they don’t seem to fit in on earth.
--Many have an adversarial relationship with the parent of the opposite sex.
--The majority of starseeds have the facial shape of their mother but the remainder of their physical body is like that of their fathers, or the other way around depending on which parent is the real parent, the starseed parent from off planet. This is done for a reason.
--Lower than normal body temperature and inability to handle heat.
--The majority of starseeds and walk-ins carry the Crystal Gene for DNA Recoding/Ascension. Once activated, the crystal gene allows for clearer guidance with beings on other dimensions. It acts as a guidance system of sorts, keeping the individual on course in their respective mission. It allows for quicker understanding of the emotional blocks that must be cleared in order to recompile DNA via DNA Recoding.
--Many feel drawn to do grid and vortex work.

You find out about yourself by asking to be shown. I knew from the time I gazed into the heavens at Orion as a small child. Ask your Higher Self, your angels and guides to reveal your origins.

Thank you very much, I will have a read =) really look forward to seeing what I find, thanks
Old 12-01-2015, 01:12 AM
Pathfinder
Comdoc, I wonder if you could explain what grid and vortex work is.
Old 17-02-2015, 01:29 PM
StarWolf

I identify as a Starseed. I don't know my origins yet, though. Although I spent my whole life knowing and feeling different I'm only recently truly awakening to and learning what I am.
Old 27-02-2015, 07:27 PM
She Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineLikeStars
Comdoc, I wonder if you could explain what grid and vortex work is.
My question too!

Last edited by She Alpha : 27-02-2015 at 09:17 PM.
Old 27-02-2015, 07:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by She Alpha
Mi question too!

Hi,

If I may speak about these things myself there are three primary grids. The magnetic grid, The Gaia grid, and the crystalline grid. There are other grids under construction by humanity, one of which is the telepathy grid.

What we call vortex work relates to the opening of these portals.
http://www.kryon.com/CHAN%202013/Nod...%20Nulls3.html

Now this is my understanding about that subject. I have no doubt there are any number of excellent explanations for that question.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 27-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Gemseeker

I did a quitz with 100 questions. It said I'm Starseed, that I have some cousins out there. I'm not sure what that means. Is there a way to find out if I'm really starseed?
Old 27-02-2015, 09:28 PM
She Alpha

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

If I may speak about these things myself there are three primary grids. The magnetic grid, The Gaia grid, and the crystalline grid. There are other grids under construction by humanity, one of which is the telepathy grid.

What we call vortex work relates to the opening of these portals.
http://www.kryon.com/CHAN%202013/Nod...%20Nulls3.html

Now this is my understanding about that subject. I have no doubt there are any number of excellent explanations for that question.

John
Thank you ! :)
Old 27-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Master
I think the best guide is to go within and see, if there is a feeling inside of you. In my opinion that is the best guide to see if you are from earth or not, if you are a starseed or not.

Also you may not be from just 1 set world. You may be from 1 world or like me, from what soul told me, it's incarnated on many worlds so I have no 1 world or origin really.