Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-07-2017, 11:39 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wednesdayschild
I think this is one of the most significant role of a TF connection.
Quote:
The ultimate mission of TFs is to awaken and start to heal ourselves and in turn, humanity, animals and the planet (I believe!)

YES, I believe this too! This healing twin flame energy is too powerful to stop at two and I have noticed that it doesn't. If twinflames apart can do such powerful healing works together, I am always curious about twin flames that are together and working in synergy in 3 and 5d and the amount of healing they are doing for people and our planet both seen and unseen. I haven't come across information in great detail about this.

Healing is one of the true miracles of life and one of the beautiful things between twinflames.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948
YES, I believe this too! This healing twin flame energy is too powerful to stop at two and I have noticed that it doesn't. If twinflames apart can do such powerful healing works together, I am always curious about twin flames that are together and working in synergy in 3 and 5d and the amount of healing they are doing for people and our planet both seen and unseen. I haven't come across information in great detail about this.

Healing is one of the true miracles of life and one of the beautiful things between twinflames.

I have read that there are different 'rays' of TFs and I believe that the Blue Rays are the healers. I THINK (not 100% sure) that the Gold Rays are more like educators?
I'd be interested to know if anyone knows any more about this.
The best example of a TF couple I know who are in union and working together is Lee and Sherry Patterson. They have a YOUTUBE channel and really, their journey was incredible...and their advice and chat videos are a MUST for anyone who is a TF or even who just wants to be in a healthy relationship. They do relationship 'root camps' and also train others to become coaches. Please check them out !
Old 04-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nan948

Twinstrology mentions this in some of her vids. She calls it '3rd energy'.
I think you read little about it, because few have gotten to that place yet. I guess another reason is that this is different for each couple. Some may actively do something to enhance and uplift others and the planet, other couples maybe don't have to do anything much other than just be themselves.
I for one think the latter is mostly the case. Like an individual who's on a very high vibration automatically affects people around them, even when they're not actively interacting with them. Your vibration is then so positive and high, and so strong, it will uplift regardless.
I've been there myself, when I'd done months of Abraham Hicks. Colours seemed brighter (no lying, I couldn't believe it myself!), no one could get me of my vibration, and whomever I met seemed to be touched by it. People in the street all smiled and greeted me, employees behind the supermarket's cash register that had looked worn suddenly brightened and so on.
So without actively doing anything, just being me on a high vibration, I uplifted others.

I think the same goes for a Twin Flame couple that is together. Just being together will set things in motions and will affect the world.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:06 AM
Knower

Quote:
I have read that there are different 'rays' of TFs and I believe that the Blue Rays are the healers. I THINK (not 100% sure) that the Gold Rays are more like educators?
I'd be interested to know if anyone knows any more about this.
The best example of a TF couple I know who are in union and working together is Lee and Sherry Patterson. They have a YOUTUBE channel and really, their journey was incredible...and their advice and chat videos are a MUST for anyone who is a TF or even who just wants to be in a healthy relationship. They do relationship 'root camps' and also train others to become coaches. Please check them out !

Super!! Thank you for this wednesdayschild. I will tune in and see what they have to say. I can't help you with the 'rays.' I came across a reading regarding this information a long time ago and as I remembered ( my memory might be faulty) they were talking about types of souls/children and the gifts they come into the world with, not necessarily twinflames. These categories of children were born recently, non are adults as yet. Maybe children that twinflames would have together? Not sure.
Old 06-10-2017, 10:38 PM
Master
So how about physical pain?
Somewhere beginning of the afternoon I noticed my belly felt really sore in the diaphragm area. Now my diaphragm is tense at times, but it never has felt sore to the touch, let alone this bad. Later on I got a jolt of pain in my left lower abdomen. No idea why or what. About an hour and a half later I got that again, twice.
Then heard he hadn't been feeling well, had diarrhea? Now I did not get that, as a matter of fact I have the opposite problem today out of the blue.
But could I somehow have picked up on his physical discomfort?
I've been wondering about this before, but it's so difficult to get proof. I mean, it could just be coincidence...
Old 06-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I have read that there are different 'rays' of TFs and I believe that the Blue Rays are the healers. I THINK (not 100% sure) that the Gold Rays are more like educators?!

Hi there.

I work sith the gold ray energy, it is the energy I most resonate with and it is the energy which I carry.

It is a balanced energy - very harmonious with masculine and feminine energy and is connected to Christ and the 'great central sun' - which is... the source of unity conciousness where I connect to and ground into the grid.
A big virtue with the gold ray... is 'the truth of unity or Christ conciousness'... and we may 'educate' though various mediums ... MOSTLY though... it is about dwelling in our truth and being anchored in truth.

My husband is a blue ray... I saw in a dream that he merged his energy with mine and we 'alchemised' a kind of platinum gold ray.

Just to add onto that the third energy works kind like magnetics.

You can 'expand' the energy by pulling the polarities apart and thus... the energy between the poles intensifies - the energy is the product of source energy pouring in through the crown chakras of both twins and the anchoring energy from the earth meeting with each other in the hearts of both twins to set off a reaction... an expanding of love creator energy... it is a powerful love vibration which is a reflection of the love of all creation... or

You can also attract the energy into the heart space and from there it sends out an explosion of love/light energy... this is the power which people speak of when referring to third energy.

It is very important to have reached inner balance and have merged and grounded the mother father polarities within before you are able to harness the power of the 3rd energy.

Last edited by Ariaecheflame : 07-10-2017 at 12:19 AM.
Old 06-10-2017, 11:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'm wondering... This afternoon before he went home again we got to talking about something that hurt him tremendously in the past. Something that still holds a lot of pain for him.
His pain was almost palpable to me, I felt it in my own body and heart, and I was hurting for/with him. It was so intense I had to cry, but I held the tears back. I did hug him, both because I felt he needed it, but since I felt the full whack of his pain, I needed it too.

Then shortly after that we got back to my place for another drink before he'd leave, and I had to cry. It was both because I find it hard to say goodbye, but also because that pain from what'd happened to him was still in my system and needed an 'out'.
He had to leave, more crying, which I don't like as for him that isn't nice, I mean, we had a really great time together, then there's me bawling my eyes out, but I couldn't help myself, I couldn't stop it.

Two and a half hours went by, he was already home again, and suddenly I felt the heaviness of that pain had gone. I felt my normal self again, yes, with the missing of having him around, but not that gut wrenching pain of having lost someone you love (that's what it felt like). That had gone.
Phew, relief, can tell you that! It was far from pleasant, hihi.

I knew what the cause was, and that it had nothing to do with me, but it took me more than 2 hrs to shake it nonetheless.
And I found myself thinking: Do you -maybe sometimes- help transform the other's pain? That's what it felt like to me, that I was transforming his pain, or part of it at the very least. Crying the tears he cannot cry or hasn't cried and thus cause him to still carry that pain with him.

I phoned him to let him know what had been going on with me, cos I know he always feels rotten when I am sad when he leaves. So I explained, asked him if he sometimes feels the same way when I through old pain. The answer, yes.

So the question... do TFs (help) transform each other's pain? I never read about that, although it would make sense. You're so closely connected. And picking up on the other's pain is one thing, not asking about that, you even have that with a non-TF partner. But transforming it is another thing.
Anyone ever read about that?

I think it can be more than transforming pain it can be transforming fears as well. This is interesting because I went through something yesterday. My twin has a dream he is passionate about doing. He planned on starting it last month. When I talked with him yesterday he's done nothing as far as getting started. To hear this from him really concerned me (very unlike him he's extremely passionate about this) and left me with a heavy feeling that weighed me down all day.

I'm sure I was feeling his fear and uncertainty. Today I discussed this with him and let him know I believed in him and that I would not let him give up on his dream. This helped him and the heaviness I had went away.

I also remembered that as children he always seemed to need me by his side in order to move ahead with things.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:21 AM
Deactivated Account
FairyCrystal.
You sound a very empathetic soul, perhaps your reaction to your twins flames pain is the way which you express your own experience of transmutation.

I express transmutation through poetry LOL.