Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-09-2018, 04:36 PM
Guide

Is it safe to meditate?

Is it safe to meditate if you have earthbound spirit attachments? I keep reading conflicting information and I'm not experienced in anything on the other side of the veil. I've been meditating and using my dreams for knowledge and guidance because I felt that was the safest way to eventually reach my 'true self'

Should I have been doing something to protect myself before meditating as I've never been aware that it was necessary?

I ask because every time I now try to meditate, I'm stopped in some way. Either my dog suddenly starts playing up squealing and jumping around me or scratching the door to get in (none of which is normal for him and only happens if I try to meditate) or my energy races through me like I'm a car engine revving. It stops when I just give up trying. This is all new. I spoke a while ago about this wooshing noise that would occur occasionally during meditation which I'd hear briefly but I now know that to be nothing to do with progressing via meditation. Since I've identified it, its also been used to stop me meditating.
Old 24-09-2018, 12:21 AM
Master

it is one of those situations where what you get is who you are. Some people get negativity entities crawling out of the woodwork and putting a real dent in their outlook, mostly mine have been just a nuisance though.

As far as whether you should protect yourself, that is up to you. Just be aware protection can protect you not only from entities, but can put up barriers between yourself and things you may eventually find desirable as well. Personally I've never wanted the baggage and just try to interact.

The stop signs come when you start playing with the earth energies. Which is not the same as the meditation everyone touts but is a kind of meditation nonetheless. The powers that be seriously don't want people performing 'miracles' in the real world just as a general hobby. It is the 'eden' thing, you can't jsut 'relax' and get to eden the 'easy' way because if that were allowed everyone would go there but the result would be even more trouble for themselves and others than is already occurring. There has to be a limit to it. So if you can be scared off with stop signs, the entities will make sure that does happen.

That said, even if you got into a mode where you desired to get past the stop signs and could find a path, it still is not a bad idea to heed them sometimes. For two reasons, one it gives the entities a sense of satisfaction if you listen to them sometimes. That seems sorely lacking in today's world where everyone is out for what they can get for themselves and noone wants to let others have a say. Sometimes the best kindness is to give up something you want so that others can have something for themselves. And two you need some rest sometimes anyway lol!

whooshing and racing energy, what fun!
Old 24-09-2018, 12:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolly
Is it safe to meditate if you have earthbound spirit attachments? I keep reading conflicting information and I'm not experienced in anything on the other side of the veil. I've been meditating and using my dreams for knowledge and guidance because I felt that was the safest way to eventually reach my 'true self'

Should I have been doing something to protect myself before meditating as I've never been aware that it was necessary?

I ask because every time I now try to meditate, I'm stopped in some way. Either my dog suddenly starts playing up squealing and jumping around me or scratching the door to get in (none of which is normal for him and only happens if I try to meditate) or my energy races through me like I'm a car engine revving. It stops when I just give up trying. This is all new. I spoke a while ago about this wooshing noise that would occur occasionally during meditation which I'd hear briefly but I now know that to be nothing to do with progressing via meditation. Since I've identified it, its also been used to stop me meditating.

What kind of meditation are you trying to do? Whom, or what book, are you following?

Your beliefs, emotions, thoughts create your reality. If you're afraid of
"earthbound spirit attachments", then they'll attach to you. If you believe that you protected yourself (e.g. with white light), then you'll be protected.

As you noticed, "Since I've identified it, its also been used to stop me meditating". So, once you formed a belief, that is further confirmed, because you created that reality.

The "wooshing" may be the moment when your brain waves reach your body resonance frequency, that is close to the transition from alpha to theta, and to the Earth's resonance frequency. It is the same "wooshing" experienced by some when they obe. At that moment your brain waves amplitude get significantly larger (resonance effect).
Old 24-09-2018, 03:01 AM
Master
Probably by substituting ‘getting to’ with ‘being at’, the noise viewed while ‘getting to’ is not noise any longer while ‘being at’.
Old 24-09-2018, 06:44 AM
Master
Quote:

If you have attachments,reaching deeper states will allow them to dig even deeper.
We are not aware of what's really out there,and most people think that it's all about angels and demons.
Unfortunaly energy parasites and land beings are close to our reality,and even meditation can attract them.
From what i read,they have a wide range of action,and they come at many types.

If you think you have an attachment,at least do something to cleanse your aura before your sessions..

Herb baths are potent...I tried dry bay leaves and it does a great job...

ALso you can try hyssop

And check this one to learn about parasitic entities.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M6_L4.pdf
Old 25-09-2018, 10:39 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
it is one of those situations where what you get is who you are. Some people get negativity entities crawling out of the woodwork and putting a real dent in their outlook, mostly mine have been just a nuisance though.

As far as whether you should protect yourself, that is up to you. Just be aware protection can protect you not only from entities, but can put up barriers between yourself and things you may eventually find desirable as well. Personally I've never wanted the baggage and just try to interact.

The stop signs come when you start playing with the earth energies. Which is not the same as the meditation everyone touts but is a kind of meditation nonetheless. The powers that be seriously don't want people performing 'miracles' in the real world just as a general hobby. It is the 'eden' thing, you can't jsut 'relax' and get to eden the 'easy' way because if that were allowed everyone would go there but the result would be even more trouble for themselves and others than is already occurring. There has to be a limit to it. So if you can be scared off with stop signs, the entities will make sure that does happen.

That said, even if you got into a mode where you desired to get past the stop signs and could find a path, it still is not a bad idea to heed them sometimes. For two reasons, one it gives the entities a sense of satisfaction if you listen to them sometimes. That seems sorely lacking in today's world where everyone is out for what they can get for themselves and noone wants to let others have a say. Sometimes the best kindness is to give up something you want so that others can have something for themselves. And two you need some rest sometimes anyway lol!

whooshing and racing energy, what fun!

I think its more complicated than just like attracting like, I have some different theories on that but its long and you'd no doubt be snoring half way through.
People already do extraordinary things in the real world and I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to know what we really are. Did you ever consider the stop signs could be a test in that you were meant to pass them?

Not everyone's out to get what they can, some people do nothing but give.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:26 PM
Master

Quote:
I think its more complicated than just like attracting like, I have some different theories on that but its long and you'd no doubt be snoring half way through.
People already do extraordinary things in the real world and I don't think there's anything wrong with wanting to know what we really are. Did you ever consider the stop signs could be a test in that you were meant to pass them?

Not everyone's out to get what they can, some people do nothing but give.
Everybody gets something from what they're doing. You might understand it or not, you might value that or not. How do you know you're right about what's right and what's wrong?

Your thoughts, emotions, beliefs create your reality, and attract in it thought forms in like.

LOA doesn't work on affirmations, but on feelings and beliefs.

Most theories can be distilled to a one, or to short and clear sentences.
Old 25-09-2018, 11:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What kind of meditation are you trying to do? Whom, or what book, are you following?

Your beliefs, emotions, thoughts create your reality. If you're afraid of
"earthbound spirit attachments", then they'll attach to you. If you believe that you protected yourself (e.g. with white light), then you'll be protected.

As you noticed, "Since I've identified it, its also been used to stop me meditating". So, once you formed a belief, that is further confirmed, because you created that reality.

The "wooshing" may be the moment when your brain waves reach your body resonance frequency, that is close to the transition from alpha to theta, and to the Earth's resonance frequency. It is the same "wooshing" experienced by some when they obe. At that moment your brain waves amplitude get significantly larger (resonance effect).

I'm not following a book and I don't follow anybody as such. I take what resonates with me from many different sources. I listen to my breath in silence to meditate and I've been of the opinion that everything I need is inside me. I thought I was accessing my inner knowledge. I don't know that I have earthbound spirits attached to me hence me asking 'if'

I just had an intuitive feeling that something was a bit 'off' and felt I needed to question it. Whilst trying to educate myself as I don't know what it is, I allowed some fear and lost the plot. The wooshing doesn't happen during meditation normally as much as it has been since I questioned what it was that was communicating with me so I thought maybe that wasn't what I originally thought it was.

I only meditate and attempt to decode my dreams. I don't practice anything else or use divination so the words that come to me....I thought were coming from my 'true self' and if that was true then I wouldn't have an intuitive feeling something was 'off'

When the words started coming to me, I thought it was a natural progression from meditating!

Thank you inavalan
Old 25-09-2018, 11:43 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
If you have attachments,reaching deeper states will allow them to dig even deeper.
We are not aware of what's really out there,and most people think that it's all about angels and demons.
Unfortunaly energy parasites and land beings are close to our reality,and even meditation can attract them.
From what i read,they have a wide range of action,and they come at many types.

If you think you have an attachment,at least do something to cleanse your aura before your sessions..

Herb baths are potent...I tried dry bay leaves and it does a great job...

ALso you can try hyssop

And check this one to learn about parasitic entities.
https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...REIA_M6_L4.pdf

Were you training to be a magician? Most seem to focus on love and light so its hard to get clear information about the darker side but I don't think its right to ignore or pretend it doesn't exist. Thanks for the info lomax
Old 25-09-2018, 11:59 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Everybody gets something from what they're doing. You might understand it or not, you might value that or not. How do you know you're right about what's right and what's wrong?

Your thoughts, emotions, beliefs create your reality, and attract in it thought forms in like.

LOA doesn't work on affirmations, but on feelings and beliefs.

Most theories can be distilled to a one, or to short and clear sentences.

How do you truly know thoughts, emotions, beliefs create your reality? Most theories can be inavalan, when someone goes all round the houses to get it out, no, not one or two short clear sentences lol