Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Closed Thread

Old 18-02-2007, 09:17 PM
Wallu

Hi from Pennsylvania

Your board was recommended to me by Mother Goose and I can see why. I have been skimming some of your topics and a few posts and this looks like someplace I would be proud to be a member of.

I live in the Pennsylvania countryside in the USA with my DH of 22 years.

I've been aware of my Spiritual Path since I was 15 (that was 42 years ago!) when I discovered Yoga and Meditation and read the book "The Search For Bridey Murphey." That triggered something inside me to seek seek seek and I've been seeking ever since. I consider myself a Christian Gnostic, and although I don't belong to any group or organization I would join one if I could find one that suited my belief style. It's hard to find what I'm looking for though in the area where I live.

I'll have to be content to mingle with like-minded friends on a board such as this, and I'm anxious to get to know you all and read what you've posted in the past as well as what you have to say in the future.

You can call me Wallu, or Val, I answer to both!
Old 18-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Moonflower

Hi Wallu

A very warm welcome to SF I hope you find something of interest to you to continue your spiritual journey wherever it may take you. Life is a continuous lesson.

Love & Light Moonflower x
Old 19-02-2007, 03:57 AM
Master
Hey Wallu!

I'm really happy to see you there! Hope you enjoy it here!

See you around!

JOY is the evidence of internal growth ~ Marie Montessori
Old 19-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Enlightener

Morbid Mongoose

Hey Wallu, happy welcomings. I think you will find that this forum is sort of like a big group of friends who pretty much hold/share the same beliefs as you, a very rewarding place with many rewarding experiences.

Can you tell me a bit about Pennsylvania, I have always had a curiosity about that place. :)

Enligtenere

Last edited by Enlightener : 19-02-2007 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Morbid Mongose was not happy with the final product
Old 22-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Ascended Master

Welcome Val, good to meet you!
Any friend of Mother Goose is a friend of mine!
With love and light,
AM
Old 23-02-2007, 08:18 AM
Knower

Hi Val!

Welcome aboard! I am from PA too, I live in the 'burbs about 35 minutes outside of Philly, but I'm currently in the mountains. When you say countryside I have to assume that you're closer to the eastern side of the state because I think of Amish Country and what not. Am I close? It's very nice to meet you and I am sure that you will enjoy yourself here!
Old 23-02-2007, 10:07 AM
~Jay~

Welcome to the site Wallu, I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts.
Closed Thread