Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-08-2018, 01:03 AM
Guide
I really am sorry if I sound like the voice of dissent here.

As while I always respect others and their views, in all honesty I think when we die we as Concentrated Energy and Consciousness Energy simply return to Universal Energy and Universal Consciousness from where we came.

Exactly like before we were born, without any memory or individual awareness. I appreciate this may not be the popular view, as it dispels Heaven; Hell; Twin Flames; Past Lives; Reincarnation; and so many other spiritual beliefs. Although for me this is perfect in every way.

As with us being this Universe rather than something created separately from it, we as the Universe are eternal. So rather than the illusion of being an isolated individual with a soul in body, we are each a body within the soul of the Universe.

So when we die after our life experience, we as the Universe are reborn through every life that comes into 'Being'. So the Universe can re-explore itself completely anew. Without prejudice and beyond the limitations associated with concepts, be it spiritual or otherwise.

I really do find this so breathtakingly beautiful and allows me complete spiritual freedom to be who I am, without any inhibitions or reservations. Where for me spirituality is awakening to who we are, so we see the real beauty in everyone and in everything - in ourselves. Where we can then cherish those who we love and care about, and have full appreciation of life all around us. To truly live in the moment.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 19-08-2018, 02:17 AM
Experiencer

I think anything that is residual, for lack of a better term, has to be put to rest eventually. Later in this life
I'm not sure about other lives.
Old 19-08-2018, 11:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
Romance is an experience to explore on earth. Love is our eternal being. There is no loneliness. No need for attachments. Romance is very 3d and earthly.
Inika, again and again, I feel you are such a wise soul.

I also appreciate very much what Guthrio said from Yogananda's book "Autobiography of a Yogi" about loving all beings authentically...and of course this will apply to those in our soul family. This doesn't mean identically. But it does mean universally (at least, that is the ultimate way of being and doing love).

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 20-08-2018, 12:22 AM
Ascender
Quote:
“Friends of other lives easily recognize one another in the astral world,” Sri Yukteswar went on in his beautiful, flutelike voice. “Rejoicing at the immortality of friendship, they realize the indestructibility of love, often doubted at the time of the sad, delusive partings of earthly life."
Well described... except it does not have to be "the sad delusive partings of earthly life." It happens whenever souls want to meet in astral world, even they are both in this physical world together.

Quote:
"I will search for you through a thousand worlds and 10,000 lifetimes until I find you"....
Wow so romantic! I am totally going to borrow these words to wow my next romantic pursuit. He is going to feel so lucky (or really scare )
But... it is not quite right neither...
Searching for each other is a human concept.
Souls do not have to search for each other, they have no-problem getting together whenever they want.. No googling, No facebooking.
They have it easy.
Old 20-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Knower

You can find your answers in the book, "Only Love is Real" by Dr. Brian Weiss. There is a free PDF version online right now if you google "Only Love is Real PDF" Dr. Weiss is a Psychiatrist and an expert in past life regression. This book is based on a true story that happened to a couple of his patients...a fascinating read.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eyenight
Do you think that romantic/sensual love goes on in the afterlife? With so many people talking about twin flames and sacred couples... the question inevitably popped up in my mind. I always take everything with an open mind mixed with healthy skepticism, but mediums (those who make bridges between people and their deceased loved ones) and NDE testimonies never mention of couples in the afterlife. Not with their earthly spouses and neither with a cosmic partner who may have not incarnated or died young (such as Rose in Titanic who reunites with Jack and not with her husband)... Another thing that never gets mentioned is the recollection of past lives and the possible links between each existence (such as meeting the same soul in different lives again and again)... I mean, i get it, maybe these things are not essential knowledge for terrestrials and are kept for when we go there, but i'm attracted to this enigma. Then what about the 3D cheating aka attraction to other people or attraction to several people during the path of life. Who knows how it is and IF it is once this life is over. I'm not that sure that so called heaven is all there is. I'm more than open to the idea that there are several realms and dimensions, other places to experience life.
anyway, it's a mystery.

Sensual and romantic couples will have the same after life as the ones who were enemies in 3D.
Because souls are pure love and energy.
Sensuality and romance are humanness. Some souls planned to experience these human aspects together in some of their reincarnations.

Closely bound soul connections may meet again and again for many lives (As Brian Weiss's discoveries in his book - which I also read).
The souls make the choice on how they want to interact in the next life.
As I have learned from my own connection (s), each lifetime has its own path and purpose with each soul connection (including the one - some sees as TF).

Even two souls were a passionate and romantic couple in one life, they do not come back together in the same roles.
They may be in completely different roles.
They may just use their soul attraction/pull to help each other in spiritual awareness.

Last edited by Ziusudra : 21-08-2018 at 03:39 AM.
Old 20-08-2018, 10:34 PM
Ascender
Oops.. Duplicate. I don't know how to delete it.
Old 25-08-2018, 02:21 AM
Master
Quote:
18-08-2018, 07:15 AM
Eyenight
Guide

What happens to authentic lovers after this life
Do you think that romantic/sensual love goes on in the afterlife? With so many people talking about twin flames and sacred couples... the question inevitably popped up in my mind. I always take everything with an open mind mixed with healthy skepticism, but mediums (those who make bridges between people and their deceased loved ones) and NDE testimonies never mention of couples in the afterlife. Not with their earthly spouses and neither with a cosmic partner who may have not incarnated or died young (such as Rose in Titanic who reunites with Jack and not with her husband)... Another thing that never gets mentioned is the recollection of past lives and the possible links between each existence (such as meeting the same soul in different lives again and again)... I mean, i get it, maybe these things are not essential knowledge for terrestrials and are kept for when we go there, but i'm attracted to this enigma. Then what about the 3D cheating aka attraction to other people or attraction to several people during the path of life. Who knows how it is and IF it is once this life is over. I'm not that sure that so called heaven is all there is. I'm more than open to the idea that there are several realms and dimensions, other places to experience life.
anyway, it's a mystery.
Great Thread Topic. I'd like to believe in the Afterlife you're reunited with your soul connection. I don't' have any input but I loved reading everyone else's comments.
Old 22-01-2019, 10:03 AM
Master
Yes of course. Significant relationships of any kind create karma... for good or worse, and will find their way back to us again. Maybe your lover will be your sister or best friend, maybe your child, maybe your pet.

They key is that what specialness or conditional experience we feel and experience right now is not absolute. On a Soul level your pet is worth as much as your lover, the pigeon flying by as much as your child, etc. I keep repeating this point on here because I think it's important that people realize that special feelings are, even if they feel very nice, a conditioned experience. Time flies by and our specific feeling for person X, say a lover, will feel quite different again if that person becomes our child, cousin, friend, or pet the next time.
Old 22-01-2019, 12:10 PM
Knower
Well with actual twin flames, not the soul mates that are using the twin flame relationship, but actual twin flames....... you are the same soul.

So the two beings unify into one. Then if they want to descend to earth again, they can split into 2, or 3 or more.

Genuine twin flames are volunteer souls. Already graduated souls that develop the ability to split.

That's why they are very rare.

Most of the people in the online Twin Flame communities are souls mates, using the twin flame template that, the rare twins, are anchoring on this plane.