Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 31-01-2011, 02:02 PM
lanbee

Secret Teachings of All Ages

I love books by Manly P. Hall. I keep coming back to The Secret Teachings of All Ages and the companion Lectures on Ancient Philosophy. Currently reading Gnosis of the Cosmic Christ: A Gnostic Christian Kabbalah by Tau Malachi.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:09 PM
Neville

I have not read any Manly P.Hall but his name does keep intermittently cropping up in our books section so I am beginning to think I should check this Author,

Thankyou for recommending these works lanbee
Old 31-01-2011, 02:18 PM
lanbee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I have not read any Manly P.Hall but his name does keep intermittently cropping up in our books section so I am beginning to think I should check this Author,

Thankyou for recommending these works lanbee
You're welcome! I've been reading on spiritual matters for about 7 years. (After experiencing a near breakdown) But anyway, my sister randomly picked up the Secret Teachings book for me at a discount book store, knowing I was in to "that sort of thing". It turned out to be the best gift I think I've ever received.
Old 31-01-2011, 02:26 PM
Neville

And because it is out of copywrite, It is yet another free book that can be accessed at,

http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm

Wich is good news for anyone who cannot get their hands on a copy soon.
Old 21-02-2011, 03:25 AM
LightandSound

Secret Teachings of All Ages is one of the most influential books for me personally. It connected so many disparate topics into a complete form of sorts. The companion literally changed my vibrational frequency. It has so many gems of wisdom, and unites many spiritual heritages together. There are also many lectures by him on google video, and youtube.
Old 21-02-2011, 10:34 AM
lanbee

companion

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightandSound
Secret Teachings of All Ages is one of the most influential books for me personally. It connected so many disparate topics into a complete form of sorts. The companion literally changed my vibrational frequency. It has so many gems of wisdom, and unites many spiritual heritages together. There are also many lectures by him on google video, and youtube.
I completely agree about the companion book. Although I've read it several times, I'll continue to read it over and over probably. So much information. I was amazed when I first read it. I'll check out the sight you suggested on another post. Thanks