Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 03-09-2012, 12:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Gem, I didn't say I agreed with him, I just said thank you.

I was reading and thinking about what you wrote, using the example of anger. I would think that if one was feeling anger to begin with, that one would know the reason why they are angry ? And if so, then it would be easier to heal, since one knows what is causing the anger in the first place.

If one is talking about someone just being angry with everything, then that would take a bit more figuring out the cause of the anger.

I should have explained better in my original question about the healing meditation I was thinking of. I am thinking of the kind where one goes somewhere, say to a healing temple, or crystal cavern or something... and then receives healing from the crystals or healing light. I was wondering if someone has tried doing this, and if they thought this was helpful/ beneficial to them ?

Or is this basically a mind thing ? If you believe you can be healed by doing something like that, then it is more likely to work ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-09-2012, 09:25 PM
Master
You mean self healing , you can do it into deep meditation as the energy
flow and heal the whole body and soul . You don't need anything except
yourself when it come to heal yourself .
Old 03-09-2012, 10:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Yes, I think self healing is what I mean Ascension. And yes, I do know the power to heal doesn't come from us, but thru us. It sounds so easy to do.

Expect Miracles !

Old 04-09-2012, 09:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Gem, I didn't say I agreed with him, I just said thank you.

I know.

[quote]I was reading and thinking about what you wrote, using the example of anger. I would think that if one was feeling anger to begin with, that one would know the reason why they are angry ? And if so, then it would be easier to heal, since one knows what is causing the anger in the first place.[quote]

I don't think the reason we are angry is actual... because he did this, or that happened to me... well as the saying goes 'stuff' happens... maybe there's always something to blame.

Quote:
If one is talking about someone just being angry with everything, then that would take a bit more figuring out the cause of the anger.

Well anger is really just an example of something which might be healed by getting to the root level of it, but there's other emotional types as well.

Quote:
I should have explained better in my original question about the healing meditation I was thinking of. I am thinking of the kind where one goes somewhere, say to a healing temple, or crystal cavern or something... and then receives healing from the crystals or healing light. I was wondering if someone has tried doing this, and if they thought this was helpful/ beneficial to them ?
Quote:

Or is this basically a mind thing ? If you believe you can be healed by doing something like that, then it is more likely to work ?

Dream Angel xx

I think it is beneficial. People go to reiki, which is a popular energy healing and they feel much better... or perhaps a psychic reading lifts some burden. I know a tarot reader and I asked her, what inspires people to get a tarot reading, and she told me quite and elaborate answer, but kinda summed it up by saying that they feel reassured when someone else confirms what they felt intuitively.

I was broaching the subject from the meditation that a person would do themself, which would begin to clear things from their emotional/psych, and in that case a person just starts where they are and works through it all.
Old 04-09-2012, 09:55 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I was broaching the subject from the meditation that a person would do themself, which would begin to clear things from their emotional/psych, and in that case a person just starts where they are and works through it all.

Yes, a good place to start.

I can relate to the person getting the tarot reading, always nice to get a confirmation.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Expect Miracles !