Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 07-06-2012, 11:29 PM
Deactivated Account

You are welcome and I agree, very relaxing with the candle, the mind kind of just drifts .....

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-06-2012, 11:12 PM
MYFIGO

I meditate with crystals and stones when I first get them to find out who they are. I hold one in my hand and then ask it to tell me about itself. Then I do my normal breathing meditation and let the visions come to me.

Then I use observe the physical impressions that I get from the crystal or stone and that will help me know how that crystal will work for me.

Last night I experimented using hematite while doing a healing for my son. I also placed my hand on my crystal ball and asked for it's assistance. During the night, I had a vision of a black chicken's foot. I reached for it and could actually feel it in my hand. Then I realized it was the hand that was actually holding the hematite.

I've been researching black chicken feet and the nearest thing I can come up with is for protection and health and removing negative energy which also fits the hematite healing properties.

I very much feel that the crystals and gemstones enhance my healing. There are a few I have been presented in visions that I can use just by thinking of them that seem to be very powerful.
Old 09-06-2012, 07:26 AM
Ascender
I meditate with crystals once or twice,either a pink quartz or a tiger eyes,I hold it in my hands.when I do telepathy things I also have crystals in my hands,just to give me some extra energy,mostly quartz as they amplified.

-This is either madness or brilliance !
- It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide ...
[Captain Jack Sparrow ]
Old 09-06-2012, 11:00 AM
Neville

I have meditated with Crystals,

Working with Crystals? Well to be honest half the job is done because they work with you too.
The Most basic way a Crystal works with you is that it uplifts you simply because it is pleasing to the eye and in some cases to the touch, As with anything that is Aesthetically pleasing the upliftment comes along automatically, Which goes some way toward explaining in certain cases why Diamonds are a Girls best friend.

OK next up the dull boring scientific part. You know how we get Quartz in Silicon Chips, Clocks watches, TV Remotes, Microwave Ovens and numerouse other things like LCD TVs or to give them their Sunday name. Liquid Crystal Display Televisions.

The Application of Quartz is so wide spread in our lives because it conducts small ammounts of Electricity so very well.

If we take a quick look at us, Our brains are firing with little micro electrical charges . In Fact on a Brain Scan you can see theses little neurons lighting up like a Christmas tree. Like wise our central nervous system running all the way through our bodies is connected by these channels through which micro electric currents run.

In fact sometimes when these electrics go a little awry The Person can Explode, you will have read about cases of Spontanious human Combustion, where the electrics produce a spark igniting the methane in us. A thoroughly nasty business by all accounts. I just thought of another example of that electricity...When you get a belt of a shopping trolly or when your hair stands up after you pull a sweater over your head.Any how where was I ?

Meditating with crystals.

So when you Bring a Chunk of Clear Quartz to yourself, And Hold it An energy exchange of sorts takes place.

If you look into a piece of Clear Quartz, Look at the Mists and fractures and the Cracks and those lovely rainbow silvery windows. You will find quiet involuntarily that you are relaxing, Your Heart Beat slows and your breath deepens. If it's a good size piece you can get lost in it , totally emersed.
Old 15-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Suspended

namaste my dear friends