Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 08-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Deactivated Account

meditational adventures

I am looking for some new visual meditations.
(Please do not send me to someone's website, no posting links , and no copy - paste )

If you have a favorite visual meditation that you would like to share, please post using your own words, or send me a PM.

I need some new meditational adventures !

Thanks very much !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 08-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Meditatorr

Hi Dream
I do not do visual meditations. But drawing makes me be more visual. My opinion the most adventure is if you look inside of you and you forget about outside.
Why do you want to do visual meditation?
Anyway maybe the most easy one, close eyes and imagine the face of your love.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:37 PM
Master

Have you tried shamanic journeying? For me it is the business.

In Shamanic understanding there is ordinary reality - which is what we are in - and non-ordinary reality - where we find our spirit guides and teachers / helpers and healers. There is a map of non-ordinary reality -the lower world - which is typically nature-like, pre-agricultural, the upper world which is civilisation and you may well meet real live humans / angels - and the middle world - which is a subtle layer of the ordinary reality we live in.

To get to these places, you listen to a beating drum and that will shift your awareness, which you shift to a point in the earth and - then you travel.

It needs to be done with a degree of discipline that you come back when there is a "call back" - the drum beats change - to a very rapid beat - and you need to be very focused on retracing your steps and bringing the awareness back to the body, right back to the body and ensuring you are consciously in your body to avoid the discombobulation.

If you want meditational adventures, you could journey in all sorts of ways for the rest of your life exploring the upper world and lower world - and transform your life as you discover lost parts of your self, your power animals, a deeper connection with spirit guides, there is always something new for each day, and there is always the opportunity just to hang out with the guides.

The flip side to it, is to ensure that one stays really grounded. I went on a course and we did a little more than was good for me and so I found I started journeying without trying, and indeed if i lose the focus then i slip into a non-ordinary reality. But that has a positive in that you become more focused in being present - as you just have to be.

I've discovered a husband in the spirit world who was a husband in real life once upon a time. He's a strong guide but that connection is very powerful. Other people when they've journeyed for me have discovered a remedy that might help with an aspect of my physical health, or a lost soul part / stolen soul part - thought forms which don't serve, spells - oh you name it. It goes on.

If you can find someone who can teach you or a course - then I would thoroughly recommend it.
Old 08-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Deactivated Account

Hi Meditatorr,

I want a visual meditation that takes me somewhere. I don't really like the meditations where you just sit in silence and wait for something to happen.

Drawing is a nice idea for a visual, thank you.

Expect Miracles !

Old 08-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Deactivated Account

Belle, I've never tried the shamanic journeying. Sounds like quite an adventure, I would worry about not hearing the change of the drumbeat to return and be stuck somewhere , different time, different dimension. Sounds a bit complicated, but does sound very interesting, thanks ! I will check into it. Best wishes to you on your shamanic travels !

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-05-2014, 06:13 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Belle, I've never tried the shamanic journeying. Sounds like quite an adventure, I would worry about not hearing the change of the drumbeat to return and be stuck somewhere , different time, different dimension. Sounds a bit complicated, but does sound very interesting, thanks ! I will check into it. Best wishes to you on your shamanic travels !

Ah - so you stay conscious and aware - the returning is a matter of will and I've been having such a great time in my adventures that coming back is kind of hard - a bit like the end of a great holiday and you don't want to make the steps back to normality.

What I've found is there are two different lenghts of time that i have (a cd of 15mins and a cd of 30 mins) and the guides tend to start to wind things up close to the end.

--

Another one, have you ever tried a walking meditation? That's really beautiful, to really notice everything you see as you walk along. To stop and look at things. No music, just the sound of what there is. See what you see and what you notice. Especially in nature. But a park will do. And wonder -- you may be surprised where you find yourself.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:25 AM
Meditatorr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Hi Meditatorr,

I want a visual meditation that takes me somewhere. I don't really like the meditations where you just sit in silence and wait for something to happen.

Drawing is a nice idea for a visual, thank you.

Meditation is about that makes that our life is something. We sit in silence, look at real sensations inside of us and neuroscience makes that we are more real and really live, we choose the right relationship with ourselves and others. I am not an expert of neuroscience so I do not give your the real explanation.

I could not draw before. I started draw after when I started to do meditation.
Old 09-05-2014, 08:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Ah - so you stay conscious and aware - the returning is a matter of will and I've been having such a great time in my adventures that coming back is kind of hard - a bit like the end of a great holiday and you don't want to make the steps back to normality.

What I've found is there are two different lenghts of time that i have (a cd of 15mins and a cd of 30 mins) and the guides tend to start to wind things up close to the end.

--

Another one, have you ever tried a walking meditation? That's really beautiful, to really notice everything you see as you walk along. To stop and look at things. No music, just the sound of what there is. See what you see and what you notice. Especially in nature. But a park will do. And wonder -- you may be surprised where you find yourself.

oh, I must have missed the cd part at the first reading, that's good then that you have someone bringing you back!

I do take walks, never quite thought of them as walking meditations as I am always talking to spirit and not listening, lol ....next time maybe I should just be silent and more observant.

Expect Miracles !

Old 09-05-2014, 08:49 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meditatorr
Meditation is about that makes that our life is something. We sit in silence, look at real sensations inside of us and neuroscience makes that we are more real and really live, we choose the right relationship with ourselves and others. I am not an expert of neuroscience so I do not give your the real explanation.

I could not draw before. I started draw after when I started to do meditation.

Your explanation is fine Meditatorr That is very nice about your being able to draw after starting to meditate.

Expect Miracles !

Old 12-05-2014, 02:05 AM
Knower
I almost always do specific meditations. Here's one that I made up. It will heighten your vibration a lot. I made it by incorporating a range of different techniques I have heard of from various sources and adding some bits on myself. I imagine I am sitting on top of a mountain. The landscape is beautiful. The crown of my head opens up and white light begins pouring in through my head in to my chest where there is a ball of light. The light feels like love energy and as it pours in my body begins to glow. Tiny lights begin sparkling all over my body, some are tiny pin points of light and some are larger. These lights are mainly in my hands, feet and face and also inside my body in my organs. My chakras also light up. A light begins shining in the centre of my brain and it creates a tube inof light in my brain from between my eves straight through the centre to the back. The light spreads, illuminating my brain like bioluminescent water. When I have fully visualised all of my body inside and out glowing a bright white and has all the lights sparkling throughtout, I begin imagining the light coming in through my head is causing me to become lighter. It is filling me up and as it does so I expand, exactly like a hot air balloon. I begin floating up as I become lighter and lighter and expand out, more and more. I am floating up looking down over the beautiful landscape, as I climb higher I break through the clouds and the higher I go the whiter the clouds and sky get.

Sometimes I go so high that I can see the whole planet from a distance and it is glowing white, then as I get higher I see a white frame around it and realize I am actually looking in the mirror at myself. Then I imagine the stars twinkle on around myself (the white ball) and begin getting brighter and brighter until it is a vast white expanse and I have absorbed into it and realize that I AM the Universe, I AM One, I AM All.

Other times I just reach a point in the clouds where I envision a white platform and I land on it and walk to the door and go inside close the door behind me. Inside is a white expanse of energy. I just let myself float around in there for a while.