Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 04-03-2011, 05:21 PM
spirit72

Angel1 A reading for another, that was for me...

A lady P.M me to ask for a reading, and happy to do it I sat for over an hour and had a wonderful reading from two lovely people, BUT it was all so familiar and I was wondering were it was going, spirit use my own experiences all the time as to give me an idea as to what there saying, so I kept on taking the information down....
After an hour I drew the reading to a close, even though the lady wanted to keep talking as I wanted to make sure the sitter could claim the information....
You guessed it, they had no idea who it was...
I mentioned it to my Mum the next day, and she told me I had been talking to her grandad and grandmother Alice and Charlie... I was so pleased as it all seemed so familiar ... And gave a much needed boost to me and Mum who have been feeling a little down. I guess because of this they took the opportunity to talk to me well I was open, as I was convinced my own spirit family could not speak to me in spirit, yet it was just me wrapped up in a dark mist of sadness due to loosing family members so close together...
Old 06-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Ivy

You not only get a wonderful message...but the humble nature that allowed you to accept this reading for yourself is a wonderful gift. There are plenty who wouldn't xx