Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 20-01-2016, 07:58 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy How do you find out if you still have a soul

I allowed a ordained Minster to do a ritual on me because he said there was evil in me. He read stuff out of the bible while I lay on the floor and then he pulled something out of me. As he did it hurt me and then everything's was really bright for my eyes and I felt odd. Than later that night I saw a light in my hall way it was hovering and it scared me. Is it possible he stole my soul? I no longer feel emotions and just seem to be vary vacant. Help
Old 20-01-2016, 08:52 AM
Seeker

Dear celeste,
There is no good or bad in the multiverse. Polarity (that is good/bad , black/white) exists in dimensions that are resonating to a low frequency. Our earth in its current time is travelling trough the lower dimensions as we (all souls) as a collective decided that we wanted to experience separation to explore individuality.

A soul is something like a facet of a diamond. lets say that diamond represents ALL THAT IS. some like to refer to it as GOD, NATURE, etc etc.

we are the different facets of that diamond.

in short, when we take a form (with varying densities) be it a humanoid body, a tree, a bug, an elemental, or spirit whatever, its more like a vessel to assist us in experiencing/ learning the things we CHOSE to learn here on planet earth or elsewhere.

Nobody has the power to Steal or harm your soul (unless in very rare cases where you volunteered to experience that as your souls contract).

the reason you're feeling vacant may be due to a shift in your being (spiritually) don't worry thats a good thing.

or perhaps due to buying into certain religious dogmas of another. (if thats the case don't worry you can always meditate upon it or ask assistance from your spirit guides/angels)

you are a beautiful soul. we all are. don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

i wish you happiness :)
Old 24-01-2016, 01:33 AM
Newbie ;)

:) hello Celeste
No, noone can take or even give the soul! :) Because soul is not something that can be owned. Unlike mind it's not form or an object which can be possessed. It is formless. And it's rather universal not personal, so question of loosing it or owning it can only come from the wrong idea of what the soul is. What you felt was body/mind/thoughts/feelings changes yet the soul is truly always same, unchanged, untouched! It is like a space in which all these things happen and regardless how much stuff is or isn't here and what happens within this space, the space itself remains still. We cannot see this space with 5 senses but yet we are aware of this space when we want to, just look around and see that you are in space now. That the chair or bed you are sitting on is occupying that space and your room and all stuff in it and everywhere we look whatever we see we see that it is within this same space. We simply know this space, when our attention returns to it. Because our attention is most of time on things within this space but not the space itself, isn't it?:) By returning attention to this we come to knowingness which knows this. So to come to know space we must let go first (in our minds) everything that is not space, and space becomes recognized by itself, is it not so?:) So to come to know what you call soul or true self, all that is not self, has to be let go of first. All your beliefs and ideas and or any body's else, you have to forget, and when all that you are not is not present, by itself soul or one's true self will be known. You have to go beyond forms, beyond words and understanding, to get to formless, and you have to look at truth. What is real? This noone can tell you, yet by looking at what is unreal, we can come to know the real. Anything that changes, anything that comes and goes can't be truth! Truth is always the same, unchanged. So look for that which always remained the same, your whole life. :) That unchanged presence, that 'child ' in us which never really changed :) Sure mind and body changed a lot, but this is not who we are. We are that same child, that silence, that knowingness that presence that we always were. Sometimes we forget it, yet it's never truly forgotten is it?:) We just choose to ignore it, and ignore it because we were thought to be driven by desires and fears. So we go many places in our mind, thinking almost all the time, attention being allover your mind, and world around you, while the unchanged presence that you are, that same child, almost not getting any of your attention. And after some time like that, that child gets 'forgotten' and all that we come to know is that, where we were, - the mind. By this time character is created, ego is taking shape, all in mind.. while forgetting that all is appearing playing and disappearing within this unchanged presence that you are. Leave what comes and goes for a few minutes and quiet your mind and sit still, not as a thinker but as pure presence that you are. Stay here, stay as this. Return your attention back to here and now and stay here. Let go of any motions any actions any thoughts and feelings, let go of everything and truth will reveal itself! You cannot let go of truth, again it's not yours it's universal. Let go of all and truth will shine! Even if you can let go of everything for only few seconds first few times, it's amazing. In reality you are not letting go of really anything except your mind, or rather the attachments to your mind that you have attached yourself previously with. You are holding on to your beliefs, leave them for a moment too, and just return your attention back to presence. Your soul is awaiting. .. no, you are that! :)
Old 24-01-2016, 02:41 PM
Master
celeste,

if you want to truly help yourself use self-reflection and meditation to get to know yourself and psyche. It is best to let go of false belief system to allow your higher self to be heard through all the rubbish your thoughts may manifest. Our thoughts are not always our own.

Most importantly, don't look for someone else to have the answers you need. Ultimately, all that any of us can give you is our own opinion.
Old 26-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Newbie ;)

i swear i am evil now. i just keep doing evil things and i am driving my husband to the grave with accusations that he is unfaithful because he was once in the past. im in search mode trying to find stuff on him
Old 15-02-2016, 08:44 PM
Master
Good Golly those Christians can be naughty sometimes. In all their Earth bound aspirations of divinity they forget some of what might be the prime rules such as do not speak ill of the Holy Spirit... but then again by doing so it's kinda how we all realise what it is.

My feeling is you've succumbed to what might be described as a trick of sorts. It's like that inner you, the child that's free and willing, wasn't quite as known as it might be and almost a little of afraid of that and so this pastor chap kind of in his own denial recognised this and did his trick which isn't a real thing at all but a bunch of play acting where our beliefs get led beyond our deepest connections.

So in sense it's like you've willingly, through this charade, cut yourself off from your own intrinsic self belief and been led towards trusting the outside world and it's rotund and obese affiliation with a kind of rigorous set of rules to enable trust as opposed to the inner finding and nurturing of our own creative child... as it were.

It's not a soul thing at all so much as it's a mind and heart thing and in another sense you would obviously have been strong already in a heart led life to undergo this ordeal through pain and suffering to get an eventual stronger connection to heart when the mind, by itself, just doesn't do the job... but it's all a bit dramatic.

Go for walks in nature, see trees sway and puppy dog tails wag, enjoy fooling stray cats into some deep and tender petting and listen for the cows mooing... it's always there and won't go away... just let it back in and feel it.

I had to give up on one of my Christians friends a while back after an incident where the energy came through good and strong. Her cat was dying as in she just told me this and I'd never ever been able to even get near this puss and as soon as she tells me this, as in it's got cat aids and she and the vet had tried various cures to no avail, the cat comes right up to me and I know I've got to be tender and open so I give it a few strokes then this pure and beautiful wave of sadness goes through me and I'm just crying at how beautiful it is and the knowledge is that the poor puss just wants to die gracefully and get back to wherever it is we go back to. And my friend, across the room, feels this and she wants to know what it is, But I also feel from her it's my cat so how come you can do that when I should be able to do that so that the veneer of mind, as it were, but theres also the vulnerable and open heart that knows it's how it actually is... that that is the holy spirit. And she's kinda, at last and after all the time I've spent with her, kinda willing and able to understand her own connection.

But then I go back a week later and the cat's been allowed to die but I'm with the devil. She's kinda freaked and gone full into bible study and that connection that came through picked up her own fears and instead of owning that she's switched around and now I'm in cahoots with the horned god and seeking to destroy the beautiful heaven that shes been consciously putting down payments in entering as a fully paid up member.

But that's not all, and it never is, the side story is she'd just received a half a million bucks and the back story actually was that I'd been kinda working with her for years to learn how to be a builder, to be hands off and just let things come together, and create some space for others to be free to create... which is basically do the Jesus thing, but no, she's now got the money and it's all hers and so I gotta be outta the picture so, essentially, I am.
Old 18-02-2016, 02:32 PM
Master
Dear Celeste,
No human beeing can take your soul or kill it. Only God has this specific powers. Humans are simply humans.
Once an evil person i knew once said that she could kill the souls she was an evil person only darkness in that soul in fact she is a lost soul. She was playing with God and insulting him by saying she had those powers.
I hope this person is far away from people cause it can make a huge pshycologial damages.

The best way to ignore is to be aligned with or higher self no one better than the higher self to gives us answer.
Old 18-02-2016, 04:20 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by celeste88
i swear i am evil now. i just keep doing evil things and i am driving my husband to the grave with accusations that he is unfaithful because he was once in the past. im in search mode trying to find stuff on him
That doesn't make you evil! You have been hurt and it takes time to get over it. You may not get over it and have to divorce him.
You need time to mend.
Old 18-02-2016, 04:59 PM
Experiencer
If you are where you are, thinking, worrying, eating, sleeping, doing things that you did before...
if you are aware of anything at all...
then you have a soul.

You could lose everything else, your thoughts and emotions and your body, and you'd still have a soul.
Nobody can steal your soul, as your soul is the entirety of existence.
Even if someone stole your soul, there's no place to put it but right back where it is.
Old 04-03-2016, 10:10 PM
Katrina Alishia

You probably had a spirit attachment that you had no idea you were using to fulfill an emotional need born of negativity, insecurity, fear, and etc., whether you realize it or not. That is the most broad spectrum reason for having evil attached to you that is possible. What it is you lacked? I can't say. But if you feel empty without it, I'm certain you just feel the emptiness of what was there for a long time. It takes getting used to.

Chances are the attachment is back within you. They hit twice as hard when their "current residence" is at stake. They can easily come back if the emotion problems you have still exist. Which is probably why ur much worse.