Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 07-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
Into my card readings you mean? With creativity? In what way tho, I don't really see a connection between creativity and card readings. It's different I think.

In any kind of reading. It is the same intuitive flow you use, so why not make your readings equally infinite. Now I dont really do readings anymore, but with my healing I use my creativity. I want it to be a masterpiece
Old 08-02-2016, 08:13 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
In any kind of reading. It is the same intuitive flow you use, so why not make your readings equally infinite. Now I dont really do readings anymore, but with my healing I use my creativity. I want it to be a masterpiece

Hmm, well it is a really cool idea but... I'm not, really sure as what you mean by combining creativity with oracle readings though. I mean, when I give readings either for me or others, I'm just merely channeling their guides and higher self to tell them the information and guidance they need. While with creativity, it's a very personal way of me expressing myself. Either an emotion or story. So... I'm not really getting this haha.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:15 PM
Knower
Yes, true! We are all gifted and equal of course. But we have our own roles here on this earth. That's why we have many different skills, talents, and also what we so called "gifts". The newer generation tend to think more openly and fast, true. But I think what makes indigo, crystal or any kinds of children different is from where they soul came from. I think. From which dimension or planes of existence.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:07 PM
Experiencer
Cat Another artist!

Nice to meet you pearlswan :)

Welcome to the Milky Way Galaxy, if you are from Andromeda. (I sense you are from Andromeda)

I think we are all just different flavours of Star (Seeds) children from different places in the Universe perhaps grouped by soul groups. It's what we are driven to do that defines us: (hope this helps)

"Essentially, the Indigo children are here to break down the paradigm of the traditional thinking.

The Crystal children then build their foundation on the broken paradigm.

And then the Rainbow children continue to build on to what the Indigo and Crystal children began; eventually transcending our paradigms to create an entirely new way of existing!"

I can't link the site cuz I'm new, but I found a great article on the spirit science about this very topic. Just google "how to know if you are an Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow child?"
Old 22-02-2016, 10:12 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarChild
Nice to meet you pearlswan :)

Welcome to the Milky Way Galaxy, if you are from Andromeda. (I sense you are from Andromeda)

I think we are all just different flavours of Star (Seeds) children from different places in the Universe perhaps grouped by soul groups. It's what we are driven to do that defines us: (hope this helps)

"Essentially, the Indigo children are here to break down the paradigm of the traditional thinking.

The Crystal children then build their foundation on the broken paradigm.

And then the Rainbow children continue to build on to what the Indigo and Crystal children began; eventually transcending our paradigms to create an entirely new way of existing!"

I can't link the site cuz I'm new, but I found a great article on the spirit science about this very topic. Just google "how to know if you are an Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow child?"

Hii there!

Yeah now I understand clearer about them. I think I'm a mix between indigo and crystal, so I'm not sure how to call it but haha nevermind. I think we're all really the same, as we have our own roles here. Oh wow, from Andromeda? Recently, I begin to... idk how to say it but, receive some clear informations about who I really am. I mean, in a sense of soul, and where I originally came from. I still don't know for sure but I see that the world has like blue and purple lights in the sky, with many stars at night. If you know more about this, can you please PM me? I'd love to talk about it more I want to know!
Old 22-02-2016, 11:53 AM
Master
Like what StarSeed is saying, the purpose of these children is different.
Indigos came to rid society of old and obsolete ways, norms and values, and views. They were rebels.
Mostly born from mid/end 60's and the 70s.
After that the crystals came, their purpose was to spread love across the world.
Like StarSeed said, each 'new' type, builds on and continues with what the predecessors created.
All this is part of ascension, getting the awakening process into (higher) gear.

I've also understood that an indigo can become a crystal, if they've worked out their personal stuff and are ready to grow and evolve.