Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

View Poll Results: If you found money on the ground, what would you think?
The Universe is good to me! I must have good karma. 26 44.07%
I'm kind of poor, this could help me scrape by to my next paycheque. 14 23.73%
It's my responsibility to find someone in need (or a charity) to give this to. 19 32.20%
Voters: 59. You may not vote on this poll

Old 18-11-2010, 03:49 AM
Master
haha you guys are funny :)
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 11:08 AM
It is said if you don't love money you haven't had enough of it!
I can relate to that.

And seriously, Spiritlite, you made my day, thank you very much.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-11-2010, 11:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
It is said if you don't love money you haven't had enough of it!
I can relate to that.

And seriously, Spiritlite, you made my day, thank you very much.

I think that saying, "the more the merrier," is about money.
Old 18-11-2010, 04:24 PM
Master
I respectfully disagree. I can respect a self made man but have found time and time again the children who grew up nursing on golden pacifiers have a sever empathetical handicap. Circumstantially severed from most of humanity they have a tendency to value possessions and physical appearance over morality and purity of heart.

A persons value is not a monetary measurement or that of possessions or position. All of these things are temporary.
Old 18-11-2010, 04:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Circumstantially severed from most of humanity they have a tendency to value possessions and physical appearance over morality and purity of heart.
It's okay if you are happy with little possession, but not everyone feels the same about it. You got a PC, poor peeps don't. Think about it, they could say the same...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
All of these things are temporary.
So is morality.
Old 18-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
It's okay if you are happy with little possession, but not everyone feels the same about it. You got a PC, poor peeps don't. Think about it, they could say the same... So is morality.

Fair enough. My philosophy is not for everyone.
Old 18-11-2010, 05:31 PM
Master
I'd give it to someone who needed it more than me. Unless of course I dropped it and picked it back up.
Old 18-02-2011, 05:30 AM
Master
this has happened to me a few times, and when i was broke.. if others are around, i ask if it is theirs.. if no one is around and it is a random 5 dollar bill i feel i was meant to find it... if i feel someone needs it more than me, i will give it away.. and when i have found wallets i turned them in without question, or acknowledgement as that is just the right thing to do in my opinion.. i have a hard time accepting money though.. more of a giver than a taker.. a random stranger said he felt i was an angel once (ha, funny) and tried to give me money , but i refused it.. to this day i feel bad for depriving him the experience of giving, but i just couldn't accept it..i could tell he was diappointed as he could tell i was a student trying to make ends meet.. and he was just this old man sitting on a park bench.. it was an unusal experience..anyway, now i am rambling again.. i have a tendancy to get lost in thought with words....

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 18-02-2011, 06:53 AM
Master
If it's truly difficult to figure out who the money belonged to, and no one's around to give a clue, I would keep it and accept it as a gift.

Old 18-02-2011, 06:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvergirl
If it's truly difficult to figure out who the money belonged to, and no one's around to give a clue, I would keep it and accept it as a gift.
and I'll be there to help you spend it lol.