Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-12-2010, 09:19 AM
Master
You're right about that DM.. DEF FRICKEN COOL THAT IT OCCURED...

I have so many stories to tell...as I'm hoping others have
Old 31-12-2010, 09:37 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Smile

Divine intervention...if that includes knowing the intervenee had been deceased awhile...sure...or was "of spirit" from a living breathing watcher...yes

I have counted my blessings since age 5...where do I begin...where oh where, NightSpirit...LOL

Well, I find your posts and answers cool - sooooooooooooo

After the birth of my second baby, my then (so-called) wife took her and my other daughter to visit her mom 2000 miles away for two weeks. We weren't poor...we def weren't rich...so I remained home here to work in order to allow her the free money to go (because i am a good guy that way - hahahahaha) (Hey, I truely was!)

I worked as a CNA in a local full care rest home. The week prior I worked all back-to-back doubles (8 hour layoffs). Once alone I worked two more like that, and then hit 2 back-to-back triple shifts for the fun of it........ok, the money! (plus I was a work-a-holic...dumbbbbbbbbbbbb)

After the last one, of course I was dead tired.............exhausted is the reality

went home to rest the next one day away

it was the dog days of summer in the land of OZ...Kansas, for you non movie watchers...and we only had a large swamp cooler to keep cool with in the major above 105 + Kansas humidity.....they work fantastic (except for one problem...These things put out like hurricane force winds, and the mattress was on the floor directly in front of it)

Boyyy, Howdy, did that cool wind feel great as i sat on my mattress edge with cigarrette in hand

It seemed like only moments later when I felt two fingers go under the upper and lower left side of me, serriously gently tossing me...my eyes shot open as i was twisting in mid air, half way between the edges, facing the pillow in direct center, and watching it from 2 foot above while in that spiral flight) as it all shot into flames...matress, pillow, all...........then landing on my but- on the far right edge with a very soft FLOP to sitting (I always slept on the outer left side then).......in fact, I got the mattress outside safely

You see, my Grandfather W Loved me so much that he had used that old party levitaion trick to throw me safely out of deaths grasp..........he had been dead for many years by then

And as the story goes............Believe it or not! Thanks, Grandpa!
Old 31-12-2010, 09:43 AM
Master
Wowsers! Onya Grandpa...nothin' like a good ole toss to safety huh?!

That's a definite Divine Intervention story DM and thanks for sharing it with us all
Old 31-12-2010, 09:52 AM
Darkest-Messiah

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
Wowsers! Onya Grandpa...nothin' like a good ole toss to safety huh?!

That's a definite Divine Intervention story DM and thanks for sharing it with us all

tain't the first, nor last time (unfortunately)...but I did want to add to your thread. It must be new because I dont know why many would miss this op to count blessings...

Best
Old 31-12-2010, 09:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
tain't the first, nor last time (unfortunately)...but I did want to add to your thread. It must be new because I dont know why many would miss this op to count blessings...

Best

It was created on the 28th, but like many, can get lost in so many other threads.
Luckily we have devotees to keep it alive...hehe...

I speak for those not present and I'm certain they'd agree...we would love you to share more of your stories....the more the merrier

I'm trying to space mine out and give others a go.
Old 31-12-2010, 02:05 PM
star-child

Quote:
That certainly is a baffling one, isn't it? You will never know for sure, but if that's what you feel, then I'd go with the Higher Powers. What did the firemen have to say?

They said that when they entered there was no flames only dangerous fumes lingering. I felt a little silly that they came all this way and no fire but I would rather feel silly than there be lots of damage! I will never know what truly happened but I did feel compelled to ask for help despite not even being very spiritual back then, maybe it was just a taster of what these light beings will offer me :)
Old 31-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Darkest-Messiah

Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
It was created on the 28th, but like many, can get lost in so many other threads.
Luckily we have devotees to keep it alive...hehe...
I speak for those not present and I'm certain they'd agree...we would love you to share more of your stories....the more the merrier
I'm trying to space mine out and give others a go.
Following suit NightSpirit...I enjoy reading of others dementia too (THAT'S how my pentecostal father, and most of the secular world, sees "my" miracles versus his anyway...I am not good enough for devine intervention....and yet, the bast--ds caint kill me off no matter how hard they or I try )...........hmmmmm
Old 01-01-2011, 07:17 AM
blackfellawhitefella

was at the bike track ... on the final lap of 8 having just passed the start finish line , 3/4's of the way down the main straight @ 220 klm's per hour.

then , half way through the sweeping left hander , that followed the end of the straight , i heard myself think ... I'm perfectly set up here.*

* (with regards to my entry and exit line and set up approach for the next short straight before a hairpin left under big brakes)

too the very millie second , as i finished thinking ,I'm perfectly set up here., both tyres let go ... and , INSTANTLY i'm on the track , sliding , with my bike on top of me , across the tarmac at 220 -230 kph
(still in perfect riding position) :)

from the focussed presence of that moment , clearly , authoritatively and with a seemingly mildly amused tenor , SPOKE the instruction ... IT'S TIME TO LET GO NOW.
i heeded , letting go with hands , knees and feet.

the bike slid perfectly off the top off me , hitting the grass and gravel of the track edge moments before i did.

the bikes tyres bit , highsiding the bike 180 degrees onto its handlebars then back to its tyres at least a half dozen times as it exploded into bits on both sides of our unplanned exit avenue .

i hit the verge feet first (with my strangely calm emotional acceptance of things) , consciously having also gone limp and soft in my structure ... following the bike , ar*e over tit (a number of times) before landing on my feet in a motion that 'somehow' melded into a running after and towards the bike
( hearing myself think ... you've gotta turn the motor off)

i even remember 'noticing' the evidence of the bikes destruction as i went through that 'airborne' process of slowing down :)

result ... 1 absolutely totalled motorbike (my very fast pony)

me , with my brand new black helmet (1st wearing) showing not a scratch ,
except for a little flesh off my left elbow, some sore bits , a wry smile and a slight wondering about what had actually just happened.
Old 01-01-2011, 08:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkest-Messiah
Following suit NightSpirit...I enjoy reading of others dementia too (THAT'S how my pentecostal father, and most of the secular world, sees "my" miracles versus his anyway...I am not good enough for devine intervention....and yet, the bast--ds caint kill me off no matter how hard they or I try )...........hmmmmm

hehe...gotta love it when a plan comes together
Old 01-01-2011, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfellawhitefella
(still in perfect riding position) :)
from the focussed presence of that moment , clearly , authoritatively and with a seemingly mildly amused tenor , SPOKE the instruction ... IT'S TIME TO LET GO NOW.
i heeded , letting go with hands , knees and feet.

the bike slid perfectly off the top off me , hitting the grass and gravel of the track edge moments before i did.
the bikes tyres bit , highsiding the bike 180 degrees onto its handlebars then back to its tyres at least a half dozen times as it exploded into bits on both sides of our unplanned exit avenue .
Wow!! It never ceases to amaze me when I hear these awesome stories. They re-instill our faith in there being something more, don't they? That is quite an amazing story bfw and thanks so much for sharing it