Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 22-08-2015, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account

When I told you I needed time alone, I only said that because I need to get my mind on getting ready for this years semester of college. It's hard to do that, as you're very distracting (that's a good thing by the way.) I just can't study/keep my eyes off you when you're around. Trust me, my darling love, I'm not running or avoiding you, as you assume I am. I know you're scared I'm going to run again, but let me assure you; I won't do that to you again.
I'll see you Monday or Tuesday night. I love you!
Old 23-08-2015, 08:36 AM
Octy

O Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo
Old 24-08-2015, 05:38 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
I thought I'd create a thread for anyone who wants to express something to their TF/SC but who can't due to various reasons.

Post anything you want. No judging. Complete freedom and honesty!

What do you want to tell them?

Hurry up and find me.
Old 24-08-2015, 05:42 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Octy
O Romeo Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo

I did not read any other posts before my first post. Then I realize this...your quote is just the female version of my previous one
Old 24-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Deactivated Account
I hope all is well :)
Old 24-08-2015, 11:18 PM
Guide

Uhm.
When faithfulness is forced = "You are a beautiful woman, I desire you, but I have a partner and I can't cheat on her"
When faithfulness is genuine and comes from the heart, the thought is different : "You are not ugly, but I am not attracted to you. I am emotionally involved with my partner... She fills all the spaces in my being."
THIS is the type of faithfulness that I like.
It exists when you fall in love...
Goodnight.
Old 25-08-2015, 08:40 PM
Jezzileigh

I keep thinking that the feeling I get when I'm with you is something I'm imagining...but I can't make that up. I can't make up the feeling I get when I look at you. Like I KNOW you. Everything about you is familiar. From the moment you first laid one hand on me, it was as if I had felt you a million times. It felt exactly like home. That's the cheesiest and most ridiculous way I can put it. But any other way to describe it doesn't do it justice. When I kiss you it's like I don't just want the kiss...I want the breath, I want the closeness...I want the experience that IS you. It's so much more than just a kiss.
You affect me in a different way. Your mood, your desires. I SEE them. I want them too. I want your happiness in a real way that I've never really felt before. It's like I found a place where I feel like I belong....It just doesn't happen to be a place.
I read about this kind of thing. Is this bigger than me? We have all loved before...we all know the feeling of falling in love or being in love. This isn't that feeling. The "new" feeling that gives you butterflies? You don't do that...You give me butterflies because it feels so old...I spend most of the time I'm with you trying to figure out why you make me feel the way you do and then I forget to actually enjoy you. I forget to drink in every look you give me. I forget to let your lips linger on mine for one second longer. I forget to treasure every word. And then it all happens so quickly and you're gone. And I'm left feeling so empty. Like I had the whole world in my hands for one second before it disappeared. That's the worst part of it all...that desperate loneliness that I'm left with when you leave. And you always leave. How can I feel so whole and right one second and then feel so torn apart the next? How does one person do that? And now it's just glaringly obvious when you aren't around. There is no sense of peace. Meeting you woke something up inside of me. And now it demands to be fed. It terrifies me.
Old 27-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Seeker

You Should Know...

You should know how much you changed my life. I love and respect you so much because you influence the lives of others so tremendously without even knowing it. When I watch you helping others it fills me with love and it inspires me to be kind. But greater than that, your presence in my life completely turned my life around and has now positively affected the lives of others. I want to tell you what you have done and to thank you somehow. One day I will figure out how to do that. I see you with your shoulders down sometimes looking defeated and I so want to raise you up to know who you really are. I can't express this to you clearly, but I hope the Universe will help you to know you are loved and you are wonderful.
Old 27-08-2015, 09:34 PM
Master
I feel really hurt because you said she is way better than me, you feel lonely and single so you can't wait for me, i was insulted and abused by her but you don't believe me. I'm tired to be considered just a friend, to be happy for you while i'm here suffering for the heartbreak and the silent abuse. You just broke my heart and never wanted to do nothing with now i understand. You are so selfish.
Old 01-09-2015, 06:24 AM
Experiencer
I'm grateful there is no reason I ever have to worry about seeing you again. Luckily, when you removed your icon and your info from your profile I had already seen it. I finally finished reading your "advice" writings. Wow! Aren't you the know it all. I wonder how many others you did the same way you did me. You DID know what you were doing. Whatever.... Your spell...or whatever you did is broken. Goodbye! Goodbye! Goodbye! Finally, I'm free of this!
Closed Thread