Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2016, 11:43 AM
Newbie ;)

That I love him, and that he needs to stop doing what is best for everyone else, but what's best for him.
Old 09-03-2016, 05:27 PM
Master
I so wish I could hear your side of the story and what you been going thru. I do hear you and I do understand your pain and frustrations (not everything is about me). That you want me to be yours All Yours and that you want me to be with you and no one else but please understand that "I already am" even though we are not together at the moment. Love, patience and understanding will get us both a long way.
Old 09-03-2016, 07:34 PM
Experiencer
You know what i'm feeling today? You made your bed and now you have to lie in it. I wrote you a letter every day for a year (well, in my heart, I guess), and now I anticipate you're about to feel all the pain I did last year as you watch ME try to move on. I'm not even angry anymore. I just think you're ridiculous sometimes. OK, I mean I get that you had all this stuff to work out for yourself, but your way of letting me go in order to do that was callous. And the way you cut me off cold turkey was even more hurtful. I deserve some happiness. I deserve to not continue living in the dark reminder of our perfect memories together. Our sex, our kisses, our talks, our coffee, our walks, our confessions in the night. It was SO heavy. Now I need something light. I need to cut myself some slack, give myself a break. I've been beating myself up over losing you for a year. It's time for ME. I hope you can handle it. I hope you don't block me/defriend me out of anger, but I'll understand if you do. But still, it's sort of your fault, don't you think? Really, if I had a choice, there's no one I'd be with other than you, but now is clearly not the time. So if you suffer from realizing that, and how it feels to have to see me with someone else, well it's about time. Life is about balance. I'm tired of waiting for you. I'm about to go have an amazing summer. Enjoy the show. P.S. sorry for being a brat. I realize this is not a very mature attitude, but I deserve a little self-indulgence for once.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)

I would tell her I am still waiting. I don't know if we can be together as we would want to be in this life, but we are always together in our hearts and spirits. That when the time is right for us to meet again, I will love her forever more, that I will never cause her any pain, I will never make her choose and I will always bring her joy.
Old 10-03-2016, 02:51 AM
Newbie ;)

It is time we all do certain things for ourselves. My TF had a choice too and she chose not to fight and be with me or at least try to figure out a way for us. I have been enjoying by myself. I do miss her from time to time, but that is not stopping me from doing what I like to do.
Old 10-03-2016, 03:36 AM
Knower

starting this weekend, I'm writing letters to you for healing...
Old 10-03-2016, 04:19 AM
Deactivated Account
It's not that I don't think about it because I do and I get such a crazy high off of it. I can stay there for awhile just thinking about the possibilities of us. I suppose you and I have the benefit of not being through with one another. We still have an opportunity to change the future, to shape it to whatever we want it to be for better for worse. Then I come down and reality sets in. I remember that I haven't talked to you in years. I don't really know the person you are now only the person I think you are and whoever you are when you are posting. I can vaguely remember the guy you were when I was over there. I hate talking about it and thinking about it because I get distracted.

I suppose it can be a weird subject to bring up. I don't bring it up anymore to anyone. I'm usually just thinking it about it. I will admit that the time I was at my most convinced of this was in the beginning. Now that the years have gone by and so much drama has came and went, I feel a bit tired from all the wear and tear this dynamic has brought upon us.

I would really hate to run into you 5 or 10 years ( if we are really having this conversation right now then it wont take 10 years) later and realize you were the one after all. That would be a lot of wasted time. I'm sure you are more than willing to put the blame on me and point the finger for that one.

I can barely recall who you were when I knew you over there. I know you more as the guy you became when I left.

You can keep rubbing it in my face about your life and relationship. I'm used to it by now and I really don't care anymore. You always play a certain game. After reading this post you are going to deflect almost and say how you are no longer into this that you accepted that you and your TF are not going to happen and you are okay with that. Then later you are crying how you are in pain because your TF has not contacted you. I watched this happen repetitively. I don't know if you're just being manipulative or if you are truly running in circles.

You were not an angel nor the nicest guy I have ever came across. I like to believe that you are a bit more soft around the edges now. We'll see. I just feel like it was a struggle then, its still a struggle now more than likely it will always be a struggle.

I still love you, I still think about you and I miss you. I know that is what you want to hear and I'll let you have it because I mean it. I'm not expecting you to run into my arms anytime soon. You wanted a long post, I gave it to you. Now its your turn to meet me halfway. I'm not expecting you to but it would be nice especially if you want things a certain way.
Old 10-03-2016, 04:26 AM
Guide

Heart has gone, how can I suppose to miss anyone?
Old 11-03-2016, 05:38 PM
Knower

I see you've moved on.

I'm angry with you for how you behaved. You want to believe that you're a decent person and you're working really hard to convince yourself of that. Let me tell you--you're not a decent person. In fact, you're one of the worst kind of users out there. You use people to make you feel better about the fact that you hate your life, the choices you've made and the fact that you've never done anything really meaningful. You make the women in your life your source of validation and once the sparkle wears off, you are off to the next. That would be fine if it wasn't actual people with actual feelings who are involved and who are hurt by your actions but we are. Each one of us who has been in your little museum of women has feelings. You came in like gangbusters with me--you romanced me, pursued me and promptly discarded me. You have now replaced me with someone who is new and shiny and it's only a matter of time before you tire of her as well because no human can fill the void you have in your life. The thing is--we are people. I am a person. I am not a lego piece that you can move and replace when it suits you. PEOPLE are not interchangeable. You can't just use someone to fill a hole in your heart and then discard them when you find a new toy. That's not something decent people do. A decent person realizes that he/she is hurting people by using them to feel better about themselves and makes changes to stop it. A decent person doesn't have his backup plan in place with one relationship before the previous one ends. A decent person doesn't keep a virtual harem of women who stroke his ego. You use people to make you feel better about yourself because inside, you feel weak, lost and empty. That's not a decent thing.

You want to think of yourself as a man but you're not even close. If you were a man, you would have come to me directly when your feelings started to change and had a conversation with me instead of blowing me off for days on end. If you were a real man, you would NOT have been building a relationship with this woman while you were still dating me. A real man would have told me the truth about wanting to pursue other women rather than the song and dance about "its not you it's me". A real man has the honest conversation, even when it's a hard conversation because that's the decent thing to do. A real man does not expect his partner to carry his anxiety for him but willingly picks up his own baggage, carries it and owns it.

What's especially ironic is that you complained so much about relationships and women lacking character and you did the exact same thing to me that you were so upset about. You questioned whether people were loyal and honest anymore and then turned around and were disloyal and dishonest. Ironic how that works.

Yes, I am angry with you. I am hurt by you. BUT, I am using this as an opportunity to reflect on myself and the areas I need to grow. I realize that part of unconditional love is learning to let go of expectations and possessiveness so I am working to let you go freely. I realize that you are revealing some things about me that are still present--a deep sense of being unloved and unwanted that still pops up when I feel rejected. I am working on loving myself enough that I don't feel that way anymore. I am aware of my tendency to feel anger when I feel wronged and I want to respond with love instead of anger.

So, while I don't appreciate the experience, I appreciate the lessons. I am learning to take both hand in hand and accept that I can't grow without being pushed beyond my comfort zone. Within the next few days, I will be cutting off contact with you on social media. You may be hurt when you realize I deleted you and have cut ties with you. That's ok...you'll get over it. But, I've gotten enough growth material to work with right now--heck, mastering self love and unconditional love is enough spiritual work for a lifetime. I am cutting you off because I love myself enough to not continue to be in the emotional meat grinder that has become our relationship. I know that cutting you off physically will not change our connection soulfully or telepathically so I have no illusions that this is "over". It is simply done in this manner for now.
Old 12-03-2016, 12:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heaven
A hint - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday. ;) 6

ok, a small change Monday thru Friday 5:30 or 6:00 pm or Mon thru Friday 9:15 am I hope you get the hint if you ever read this.