Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 18-03-2017, 01:22 PM
Guide

Baby sleeping underwater

I've had some vivid dreams last night, one of which was a nightmare.

The first one was very strange and vague, I was sitting in a car with some of my past friends and was eating salted almonds, one of my friends was pointing out of the window at what looked like a "thomas the train" like train running without tracks. It was so unbelievably weird it freaked me out a bit. Then some other stuff happened, kind of felt like a 1 hour footage of dreams until it occured again. This time it was midnight, my friend pointed outside again and I saw that train riding towards us with music in the background that was both cheery and creepy at the same time. I went outside and saw the conductor standing there waiting for me, I think he was faceless as well. I felt myself moving towards him and when we touched the dream ended.

I also dreamed I was sitting in a classroom, I had some lesson in languages and natural sciences. I remember the teacher teaching us german and a classmate teaching us japanese. Afterwards I was trying to make fire come out of the palm of my hand, everyone was trying to bend elements in a way. I was unable to do it but I just kept trying because I knew I could achieve it. I had some kind of blue crystal that slowly broke while I was trying this, a shard of it popped out and magically moved back in, but when it did another part of the crystal would break. This happened until the entire crystal broke into pieces, revealing a small grey shard in the middle, it had purple runes on it.

My final dream was me swimming underwater, I was circling around this cave which I could look trough for some reason. I saw a baby sleeping in that cave, I wanted to get him above water but the cave was blocked a boulder. I moved the boulder and grabbed the baby, when I did he immediately woke up and tried to breathe air, I hastily swam to the surface so it could breathe. This baby could speak and told me it has been asleep for a long time, I could feel it was probably thousands of years. He asked me where all the forests were, we were in a big city and he didn't understand where we could get all our food from. As I was speaking to this baby, he grew in an accelerating rate. It didn't take long until that baby was a 7-8 year old kid, what was weirder is that it only had one big eye and had pink skin.

Is anyone able to make sense of these dreams? I find that these dreams are much harder to make sense of than "normal" dreams that I have.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:12 PM
Master
these all seem to be about you reaching your potential as a being empowered
to create the life you'll wish to live.
the 'thomas the train' bit was the old energy which is passing away... it's
become cartoonish and suited for a childlike mentality, not appropriate for
you any longer. it dissipated and vanished with your contact.
the second segment saw you learning to control the elements, as if in a
classroom with other students. you'd also learned communication skills.
these are accomplishments you've accumulated throughout several/many
lifetimes. this is the energy you're in presently, but moving out of.
the final scene involves you discovering your infantile self... the you which
will experience the world you create. he is your 'higher self' that you've
been growing into. the idea of one eye is saying that he's not experiencing
'duality'; he has a singular vision of reality [it's like the third eye, only].
the pink coloration might indicate that he is 'brand new' to life.
Old 18-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Suspended
Fish

well the gods & goddesses live in a liquid atmosphere which seems dry to them, but when they compare it to our holographic atmosphere they can see it is plainly a water atmosphere that they live in. Yesterday someone wrote how they were taken to a place where they could walk underwater as if it were ordinary air. And they found they knew where things were being kept in that area, which means they were from that underwater place originally before they were placed on earth.

The gods & goddesses have children of course. And the children are placed into a deep sleep & their souls are extracted from their bodies & sent to live a number of lives in this holographic zone. This provides the young god or goddess with an education & then their souls are returned to their bodies in the liquid dimension & they go & live their lives with the other gods & goddesses.

Naturally the gods & goddesses have spiritual powers like the kind you were exploring while the crystal was trying to hold itself together. Eventually it broke & revealed a grey shard with runes on it. This is the controller shard & it represents the being with you who tries to contain your godly powers while you experience earth life. You want to accomplish all the things the gods & goddesses can do & break the containment crystallisation you are under, but there is a control shard/being which is inside with your soul & which cannot be destroyed; & it is that which prevents your true godly powers from manifesting while you are living as a human.

That is an important part of life that hurts a lot of people's feelings. They want to develop their spiritual powers & even travel to other worlds etc but they find there are beings preventing it. Those beings are the ones holding our soul in place on the earth holographic zone, & it is a school here where we learn about the earth & its people. We are not permitted to just spend our lives exploring the powers our soul has on other worlds. A little of these powers do get demonstrated now & then, & the occasional spiritual being will manifest then vanish, but that is only done to let the world know those things exist so that we know there is a spiritual world. The chances of turning the earth into a spiritual world like that are zero. But if you get to know the spiritual beings with you they will take you to the other worlds where you can experience all of those things. I got to know the spiritual beings with me & they let me spend many years in full consciousness on other worlds.

The car you are in with your friends represents your earth body & the spiritual guides, guards & helpers you have with your soul. Then at night a larger vessel arrives to carry you & some of your guardians, as well as the souls of other people & their guardians, to other worlds. This is why you are shown a fantastical train arriving & experienced all kinds of dreams when it did. And its conductor was waiting for you specifically. This all means you are in your earth body with various spiritual beings & it is like being in a car; & then at night a larger vehicle arrives to take you & other souls 'to other worlds where your soul continues to learn many lessons. Each lesson is a symbol in itself. Like a picture speaks a thousand words so to can a symbol hold a vast amount of meaning & yet be quite simple to look at.

Having one eye means it is looking through a single channel at you as you live your life, & having pink skin means it is your deeper self waiting for you in a deep sleep back at the underwater world. It is your true self which is a young god, & it is learning by watching your life in this holographic world
Old 18-03-2017, 06:20 PM
Guide

Very interesting as usual.
I've met a spiritual "teacher" once and he mentioned that I was visiting other worlds/places in my dreams.