Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 01-05-2017, 06:47 PM
Newbie ;)

Here to understand the essence of life

Hello Spiritual Brothers/Sisters,
I am glad to join you all in this beautiful world of spirituality.I have been in search of truth from over a decade. Have traveled around the world met spiritual masters from different beliefs. I am glad that I have discovered the truth that the god is unimaginable because nothing in this world is god.The only thing that we know about the God is that he exists.
Thanks to Science it has discovered and proved that nothing in this world is god.Most of the things in this world can be explained with the help of laws of Science. The Heisenberg uncertainty principle is a physical law that forms part of quantum mechanics. It says that the more precisely you measure the position of a particle, the less precisely you can know it's motion (momentum or velocity).The more you think you know about God the less you know about him. It doesn't matter to god weather one believes in him or not. But it is important to understand that we live harmoniously with causing disturbance in the nature .Remember if you cause the pain to co humans or Animals you will definitely face the punishment from God not that he wants to take revenge on you for your deed but because he wants you to transform and be a better being. If you believe in the above said statement or not is not important here.But always remember "If you don't believe in the fact that fire can burn the skin" you are free to have your belief but not touching the fire is a wise decision when there is possibility of risk associated with the same.Be wise don't cause harm to the beings on earth.Understand the fact that every creature on this earth has equal right to survive. All of us beings Humans insects,birds,animals and living being are brothers.Lets understand the similarities and start our travel in Spirituality with universal brotherhood. Love you all Thank you Universal God
Old 02-05-2017, 02:28 AM
Deactivated Account

Welcome to the forum, happy to have you on board.
Old 02-05-2017, 09:00 AM
Master
Hello Ramateiti and welcome to spiritual forums and I hope you will enjoy it here.