Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 10-12-2010, 01:47 AM
paultech

Question Shadow People

Hi Everyone,

I was just thinking if anyone here has had any experiences/knowledge of "Shadow People"?

I had an experience a while back, I was living at my parents house and they where on holiday at the time so I was in the house alone. I was in the living room lounging on the couch whilst playing a game on the PC. The lights where not turned on in the house and it was getting pretty dark outside, as I was concentrating on the games my attention was suddenly drawn towards a glass panel door at the other end of the room which leads to the dining room. As I looked I noticed a dark figure through the window panel in the dining room (very very dark) quickly move out of site, I just sort of ignored it and carried on playing my game but I could see this dark figure in the corner of my eye peaking it's head through the glass door then when I look directly it moved out of site again.

It was like a silhouette of a man, no mist, no distinctive features, just black. I couldn't see the body, just the head peaking through the lower glass door window panel.

I became pretty scared stiff at this point, my heart started pounding, and I was hoping it was just a friend who walked into the house and was just messing around but I knew for a fact the front door was locked (even checked later).

I looked straight at my Pc again, and I noticed the head re-appear, I could see it moving, I had a very strong sense I wasn't by myself. I just got up and turned the light on and I had a look around and couldn't see anybody else in the house. I just had to convinced myself it was just my eye playing tricks on me because I just hadn't come across anything like this before, it had always stuck in my mind though.

A few years later I come across a website which described these beings, also it had lots of posts from other people who have encountered these beings. Some others had very frightening experiences which would put mine to shame.

I wont go into detail about them here but some links to start you off below for those who haven't come across the shadow people.

I could have genuinely been my eyes playing tricks but it appeard to be very real to me at the time, almost like a very scary game of peek a' boo at one point, either way these beings are still quite interesting to learn about.

http://www.shadowpeople.org/ - has some good info.

also a radio interview with Rosemary Ellen Guiley (her site: http://www.visionaryliving.com/category/shadow-people/) on coast 2 coast AM http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2006/10/30

Im hoping some of you may be able to shed some light on these shadows... no pun intended

(.") Paulie (",)
Old 10-12-2010, 04:02 AM
MYFIGO

I've had two experiences with shadow people. The first one was almost 30 years ago. I was asleep and woke to see a shadow person floating over me. It was the figure of a man and was facing me. I heard my husband pull into the driveway (he worked midnights) and watched as the shadow persons head turned sideways. As soon as the car door slammed, the figure disappeared. I was going through a very stressful time and was having many paranormal experiences, but I was not frightened by this one. I felt it was my 20 year old brother who had died 6 years earlier checking on me. It was very comforting.

The other was about two years ago when paranormal events began happening again. I saw the a shadow person cross in front of my bedroom window. I would describe it as a nun going to prayers. The figure did not walk but had more of a gliding motion across the room.

When I tried learning about shadow people on the net, all I ran into were negative experiences but mine were very peaceful.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:12 AM
Sangress

I used to be an unofficial "Shadow People" associate.

There are two kinds, the real kind, and the kind that only look like shadows.

Most of the time they have a very misunderstood nature.

They essentially have pretty secretive agendas and happen to have some very interesting jobs or purposes when they are in the physical and non-physical world.
Old 10-12-2010, 04:31 AM
Master
I've had several encounters with shadow people. The first time was in 2007, I was sitting on the sofa with my eyes closed and I had a vision of the solid grayish man appeared to me, he was very tall and was wearing a Confederate hat (I live in Georgia) and the 2nd time I was in my son's room watching tv with him (I think it was 2008) and I glanced over and saw this smallish shadow of just a head just below the light switch, I glanced away and looked again and it was still there. It stayed there for quite a long time. Then I saw the exact same shadow head in the bathroom - on the shower curtain. It was the exact same shape as the one in my son's room and it was just a head. The 3rd one was very scary and I saw it before we moved into the home we are in now. It came to me as I was doing a cleansing of the home. It was very large and black wearing a large hat. He had a very menancing air to him. I haven't seen or felt him since we moved in at the end of August so I am not sure if he is still here.