Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-09-2012, 06:14 PM
Toolite

Something To Ponder

If your Angels/Guide are revealing something to you and you waiver back and forth.. do you ever think that they wonder why they should tell you information?

If they reveal something to you and you over analyze and dont deliver the message... do you think they feel like why tell this person?

All The Glory Belongs To God Forever!
Old 15-09-2012, 03:29 PM
Toolite

I thought this was interesting.. No one has any thoughts?

Old 15-09-2012, 04:37 PM
Administrator
It all comes down to free will your guide or angel can only advise you,they cant make you do anything.you may feel that whatever message would not be recieved to the recipient in a good way,
so you put it off not for ever but at a time the recipitent is ready to accept it/your angels are of pure intent ,but at that time you may think they couldnt accept what it is to be said, so you put it off for a later date etc.

Namaste
Old 16-09-2012, 04:48 AM
Henri77

If it's a matter of "delivering a message" ...I agree it's to your discretion, as it's then your responsibility IMO.
Especially if the person never requested any info from you
(of course they "could" have prayed about it)
I would tend to ask the spirit or my guidance if in doubt.

If I'm doing a reading I've rarely ever hesitated...ever. (I've never been given frightening predictions) other than a cautionary advice.

Do they get weary of offering tips we ignore?
I DO feel ,ackowledging advice, with gratitude, is appreciated. But it's still our choice what to act upon-accept.
Old 16-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolite
If your Angels/Guide are revealing something to you and you waiver back and forth.. do you ever think that they wonder why they should tell you information?

If they reveal something to you and you over analyze and dont deliver the message... do you think they feel like why tell this person?

No. I gave up resisting my guides and angels a long time ago. since I realized they are right 99.9% of the time.

Xan

Old 17-09-2012, 12:28 AM
Toolite

I just thought it was interesting because I've witnessed individuals get messages and they go in denial..lol.. Um know when Im not listening my message will come in all different forms.. dreams then my Angels in a visitation or a messag in the clouds.. God will send the message until I get it.. Some topics are harder.. When Im told about others but, when its me its harder so I do need to be told probably more than once..lol..

I can also see the type of patience and love they demonstrate to continue to work with us during our human moments.

Old 17-09-2012, 08:32 PM
ciel_perdu

I think God speaks to us. God will tell us his will, sometimes he asks us to do something, to change something, to speak to someone. We DO have free will as to whether we do what he wants. However, I think the more we go against what God is telling us to do, the harder it will be to hear him say things. If we keep on ignoring, then eventually, we will cease being able to hear, because it would have become obvious to God that we don't care. God isn't going to force his will onto us.
Old 18-09-2012, 12:25 AM
Toolite

Force you no.. I wouldnt use force but, I think if its a message that must be told you will tell it. I have experience in trance and they come thru with a message.. No one stopped and asked me first if it was ok.. The message was just given.. as Im sure anyone who has experienced trance mediumship will tell you the same thing. When the Holy Ghost falls on an individual and they are speaking tongues the Holy Ghost didnt ask first although I will say the soul being in agreement with God is also a factor.

Old 20-09-2012, 12:18 AM
Mathew

I'm surprised mine try to help me anymore as I'm a real hard case....in actual fact they don't think like us, they expect denial & being told to bugger off by you know who!!

Love
Mathew
Old 29-09-2012, 03:45 AM
Pathfinder

They probably had angels/guides of their own at some point. Guides that were patient with them while they progressed. The most forgiven are the most forgiving