Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 16-01-2024, 08:15 AM
Master
I don't see nonduality to be in any particular state, like concentration or devotion.
That may lead to a greater recognition of nonduality. But it is not necesserily so.
Just like someone can use devotion and concentration to invent an electric lamp.
Meanwhile we just flip a switch and behold there is light.

Nonduality is like that. But instead of giving you something, it takes EVERYTHING away from you. Including yourself.

And it begins with understanding change. And what change really is. For this, one needs to understand time. But it is easier to begin ahead of the game and directly start with the foundation and leave any uncertainty to resolve itself. As we build up to nonduality.

We know existence is nondual. There cannot be two existences because existence itself incorporates all of existence. And without existence there is nothing and with existence there is everything. Everything depends on existence to exist, while existence depends on nothing. That is the first understanding.

The second is, the proof that existence is nondual. Nondual is one and therefor absolute in its uniqueness. There cannot be any likeness or unlikeness to existence, if it truely is to be absolute and nondual. So lets compare. Existence and nonexistence. Isn't nonexistence the polar opposite of existence? Well? No... Because non existence, by its very own definition, DOES NOT EXIST. And therefor, UREEKA! Existence has no acquivalence. No likeness, no unlikeness, no reflection, no comparison. And this is all inclusive. Infinity and eternity.

Now we have number 3.
First we have foundation. 1
Proof 2.
And challenge, 3.

The challenge is as follows. Existence is everything. It is simply being. Existence is unchanging, unique, absolute, always, altimes. It is being. It is never becoming. Just being. So where does change come from? If existence is unchanging nondual and absolute and eternal and infinite and everything... If existence is being. Not becoming. But BEING without becoming. Then how come we experience change? That is the challenge.

And this challenge is easily resolved. Because Existence exists without limitation. There is no outside force that can limit it. It cannot be made less. And it cannot be made more. And it cannot evolve. It simply is. So where does change come from? Well... It comes from the attribute of existence. Beyond time and space. Existence is still existence. It has never begun and it will never end. And it is UNIQUE. It's Uniqueness is so absolute, that existence has no choice or free will of any kind, but to be absolutely Unique to the highest degree to the absolute of all uniqueness Existence is not just the most unique thing that exists, it is Uniqueness itself. All other things are acquivalents, similarities, comparisons of the dualistic mind.

So understand that without beginning or end, existence is Unique. It never became unique, it will never become Unique. It is simply unique and all that it can ever be is to be unique. Without limitation. Because this is the absolute uniqueness of existence itself. And so... It is Unique, right here and now. RIGHT NOW. RIGHT HERE. It is BEING Unique.

You say, from this moment to this moment. Something has changed. No! Every moment is not only the same Uniqueness it is not even Equal in uniqueness. It is LITERALLY THE EXACT SAME ETERNAL MOMENT BEING UNIQUE WITHOUT EVER BECOMING ANYTHING.

So do you understand now why Change does not exist? Once this is understood, then the absolute is clearky known. As clearly as a clear sky bright sunny day. Every moment is only the same one moment. Forever. Simply being unique. Why? Because non existence doesnt exist. So existence is simply being Unique. And it is the only thing that is Unique. So what appears as change, this moment and this moment. Is the same eternal one moment being simply not just equally Unique. But literally the same one Uniqueness.

So devotion and concentration allowed you to read this and understand it. And you might still be in doubt. No... This is a different moment. It was ten o clock and now it is 12 o clock. Its a different momen! And you can never proof your doubt.

What about freewill then? Well.... It is simply the same uniqueness of existence. It cannot help but be Unique. All things, like time and free will, consciousness. They are all unique. They are not equally unique. They are the same one Uniqueness. Even every thought you have. Even if you think the same thought twice, the second time is unique. It is not a different thought.

It appears to be different and changing. But these are temporary illusions. And those illusions are also Unique. They are not equal to the Uniqueness of existence. They ARE literally the same one and only Uniqueness of Existence.

So newness is always. Because there is nothing like unto Existence. It is forever being new and Unique, without becoming anything. You can test this claim out. Can you proof that anything has come into being? First it was a seed and then a plant. But if you take linear time away, and you investigate the seed, you will find that it is forever Unique and infinite. The appearance of everything isn't changing. It is simply being Unique.

Every single moment unlike any that has ever come before it or will ever be like unto it ever again and again and again and again. Forever and ever. And ever. New.

So, it takes away identity, it takes away knowing, because its always being new. It takes away consciousness because both observing and observed are constantly being Unique. Unknowable and yet experiencable and yet not experienceable. It is simply newness. Uniqueness. No two snowflakes are the same, no two people are the same. And yet, they are all unified in the absolute uniqueness of existence. Not even the witness is seperate from the snowflake and neither are seperate from existence being Unique.

Your consciousness and free will is also unique. It isnt a new thing. It is newness it self. Uniqueness itself. Existence itself. Being without becoming. Being Unique. Unchangingly. Infinitely Unique. The idea of time is just an illusion. And change is not change. It is just the Uniqueness of existence.

Nonduality is so simple that it is difficult for the mind to comprehend how simple it is.

So next time you say, oh my god look at all these dualities... Simply remember. It is all unique. Because non existence doesnt exist. Existence has no other ability, but to simply be Unique.
So darkness does not oppose brightness.
Both are simply being Unique. The mind may insist that it is opposite. It is just being unique. The mind. It is also Unique
Old 16-01-2024, 04:56 PM
Master
In many ways, consciously or unconsciously, we live in each others dreams and fantasies. Most people prefer fantasy to reality, fantasies even to escape the reality of physical existence; even more so many prefer duality over non-duality. Nothing like being on a journey unaware that you are on a journey, and the journey is more dynamic and vivid then can be imagined in any of our fantasies. Maybe our fantasies are a reality somewhere else, or at least the impetus of physical dualistic reality with its drama; it often begins in our dreams and fantasies. “Be careful what you wish for.”
Old 16-01-2024, 07:38 PM
Master
Our perception is influenced by our perspective; perspective is how we see what we see, feel, taste, smell, hear, or sense. The lens through which we look is as important as what we are looking at. Clarity has no lens; it is transparent.

In non-duality there is no judgment, no objectivity, no separateness. Because our physical body allows us to be separate, we can reflect in individual ways. Living a conditional life in a conditional world while existing at our core in an unconditional non-duality.

We are multi-dimensional beings, but this too is just my opinion.
Old 16-01-2024, 08:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starman
In non-duality there is no judgment, no objectivity, no separateness.
i have been for many years realizing, that when I say stuff about what I am, that is an entirely different thing, from what I am.
it seems somewhat rare, to shut myself up long enough to actually experience something other than my description of that something....
Old 17-01-2024, 10:22 AM
Master
I agree, as is said in Taoism; “Nothing in the universe is what we call it here on Earth.” It is all beyond thoughts and words but words are the foundation of this social media. We share here with words and feelings and talk about that which is beyond words.

Peace and Good Journey
Old 22-01-2024, 01:08 AM
Master
@Starman
Don't you think the word New describes it all well?

I like the word NEW. To describe it. It is all New.
Never has been before anything like unto it, nor will ever be like unto it ever again, and again, and again.
It is simply forever new.

That explains why we cannot put it into words. It is too new.

However, in theory I thought that I could harness nonduality and use it as some kind of absolute positive.

But newness being absolute, is more likely to bring about confusion if tried to understand. We simply cannot grasp the newness of here and now. It is ungraspable.

It's an eternal mystery. Everything is always constantly new. It seems like a recipe for endless chaos. And yet we experience it not on what we believe it is. We cannot even form a believe around here and now, it being so new. The newness and thus mystery of it, being absolute, can also be said to be the most old thing there is. It has always been new and always will be.
Old 14-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Seeker

Non-duality: That which is.

Whatever I can know, I am not that. I am that which I cannot know, non-conceptual. Eternally, I am nothing, I know nothing. Nothing is everything, something like space before language had any meaning.
Old 14-02-2024, 01:41 PM
Hi Greg - good one. :) Welcome here

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru