Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 11-07-2016, 03:14 PM
Master
Kama-dhenu.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Master
Now, I need to crash...it's 1:45am and I have just experienced the whole gamut of it and I'm emotionally exhausted...totally. I've gone from crying for hours out of appreciation, loneliness, isolation and love...nose so blocked up, couldn't breathe through it...raised Shakti again...played some Yiddish freylechs...jumped and danced around the room in full trance like a gypsy and offered it all up to Shiva again...or is that Yeshiva. LOL

When I prayed to Shiva 3 days ago, I said 'gimme your love in human form...'
Yes, so it's working for me now...things are changing in me...big, deep changes...and now, I gotta sleep before the tears start flowing again...I never knew I had this in me...
Old 11-07-2016, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
When I prayed to Shiva 3 days ago, I said,
'gimme your love in human form...'
Nice....this could be placed in the LOA section!

Now, keep this desire in the forefront of your mind daily..
never have any doubt that your lover is one it's way.
Be happy ...knowing he/she is coming.
So what if it takes 3 weeks or 6 months...be happy every day....because you 'know' they are coming.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-07-2016, 11:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Be happy ...knowing he/she is coming.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Sorry, I didn't mean to...you just opened my heart....it's been a very long time since a guy said something really nice to me like this....about 20 years....I just didn't feel worthy of it...like I couldn't accept it....my mind has been fighting my heart for the past 2 hours and the dam broke big time. I have put up all these walls to protect myself, trying to make myself impervious to all this and now I feel weird...vulnerable...I'm not a tough cookie...I tried to be....my energies were raised again in the process...I'm on a roller-coaster ride...yes, we should talk about it...figure it out together...necro is lost for words...

Hi,

Yeah I needed to recharge today. Wow it's awesome to finally have this out in the open.

So how or where to talk about this?
Old 11-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by khallianen
Hi,

Yeah I needed to recharge today. Wow it's awesome to finally have this out in the open.

So how or where to talk about this?
Well, we can take it to email - [email protected].

Things are going to be a bit hectic for me for the next week though...I get paid on Wednesday (tomorrow) and I'll buy a webcam and a multimedia headset for Skyping...

....thing is, I only see my mother like once every couple of months for a few days...she stays with me for the last week of every school holidays...she's coming down tomorrow for a week as well...I can't spend a lot of time online when she's around...she calls it 'anti-social'....but I'll be on when I can be.

Yeah, it's nice to be able to share this.
Old 11-07-2016, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Well, we can take it to email - [email protected].

Things are going to be a bit hectic for me for the next week though...I get paid on Wednesday (tomorrow) and I'll buy a webcam and a multimedia headset for Skyping...

....thing is, I only see my mother like once every couple of months for a few days...she stays with me for the last week of every school holidays...she's coming down tomorrow for a week as well...I can't spend a lot of time online when she's around...she calls it 'anti-social'....but I'll be on when I can be.

Yeah, it's nice to be able to share this.

Actually that works out, I have relatives showing up from France, New York and Louisiana so it will be hectic.

Also meeting My nephew's new Husband tomorrow. They both work for Chanel in Paris and what I do know it will be an awesome dinner tomorrow!

So my next 5 days is kinda busy too. Mandatory family get together, pot lucks and generally noisy. Yay!
Old 15-07-2016, 05:39 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Maybe I am doing something wrong, but the only things that manifest for me are unconscious synchronicities.

I've tried bringing things into my life by concentrating on them, praying for them, affirming them, visualising them...nope, nothing happens...or the exact opposite happens.

This gets reaffirmed by the 'you can't always get what you want, but sometimes, you'll get what you need' vibe.

Maybe it wasn't meant to work this way for me...I've tried sending out messages into the universe, but if this LOA has any validity whatsoever, what is the timeframe involved? If there isn't any timeframe? what does it matter? Thanks.

I can't remember if I responded to this already, but my opinion has changed on it in a short while, I asked this same question a while back, but I'm pretty sure I have the answer now. There is the LOA and Divine Will, and they can both clash if you aren't living your life true to yourself.

Most people who utilize the LOA dedicate their lives to seeking true happiness and following their heart and true life path, so the LOA is aligned with Divine Will, then they have no problem manifesting things they truly love.

Chances are you might just be trying to manifest something that isn't what your heart truly wants. Maybe you haven't taken the steps to living life true to your hearts desires yet.
For example, even if you still work at a job you hate, that's not living true to what you love. As long as you allow factors in your life that you do not like, it's holding you back from utilizing LOA and also holding you back from your true path. In order to attract complete abundance, you need to let go of all the things that are holding you back first - open the way for new, better opportunities to come in.
If you have a problem with something in your life, get rid of it. That kind of fearless dedication to the LOA lifestyle and your personal happiness in life, is the only way you will attract good things to you. Because you can't expect it to to work if you continue to allow ANY bad things in your life.

Even something as simple as being in a bad mood can stop the abundance from coming in. You really have to be diligent about removing everything in your life that brings you down.

And yes, it is quite the intense process, and people might think you are eccentric by refusing to mould into society. But it's true - God supplies us with what we need and whatever we want if we just have faith.

I literally had to become a hermit and buddhist in order to dedicate my life to my own happiness. That was actually quite recently. My manifesting powers have become very strong ever since.
I used to think I had to help people, but my spirit guides actually want me to be alone and become extremely self reliant. I never thought that would happen, because I used to be way too reliant on people before this change happened in me.
They say in these times of Great Tribulation, other people cannot be trusted, NO people can be trusted, even people you think you know are going through intense transformations and can turn on you. They want me to focus on my own inward journey, my own life path, and just enjoying my own life.

So anyways, I found true peace just like the Buddha did, being by myself, not worrying about the state of the world, not worrying about people, and just focusing on all the beauty and the peace I feel in the moment.

Once I let go of all the things that brought me down in my life, I opened the doors to amazing opportunities and now my manifesting powers are so powerful. Synchronicities are also amazing.

For example, I am a top reviewer on amazon now, and get offered things that I want for free all the time.
Now that my life is very aligned to divine will, I can pretty much have anything I want.
I know most top reviewers cheat to get into the top rankings, but I haven't.

Just the other day, I had a period of stagnation where I wasn't getting any product invites and I was also having issues posting reviews, and that in turn made me kind of sad and I was trying so hard to be happy to get things back on track again. I had to contact amazon moderators to fix my posting issues, and I was worried about doing that because I didn't want to bring any attention to myself in fear that I might be unknowingly breaking amazon rules. Amazon is notorious for deleting and taking away all privileges of top reviewers who break rules and I sort of sensed that I might have done something wrong without knowing it. And I was also worried that my worry would attract something bad to happen, but I couldn't really help it. So I talked to my spirit guide and he reassured me I wouldn't be deleted.

Then amazon contacted me and they said something I had written in my reviews was against the rules and they were giving me 7 days to remove it. I feel very lucky because usually they just delete people without giving them warnings, but I'm guessing they could also tell I hadn't meant to break the rules.

Anyways, after that the stagnation period continued and I was confused because I was pretty sure my mood and intention was not manifesting that. So I just waited and then one of my reviews was downvoted. That really upset me because I work really hard on my reviews. So I went to look at the downvote and I just happened to see another review, and for some reason I felt called to click on her name and look at her profile and I never look at people's profiles.

I've heard of fake amazon reviewers but have never witnessed one until then. She had only 5 star reviews. Nothing else. You could tell she was only reviewing things to impress sellers so she could get more free stuff. Her profile description was so unethical, it just advertised how she would review anything for free and then she had compiled a huge list of product interests. What's worse is every single thing she reviewed had 1 upvote, even the new things, which obviously makes it look like she had a multiple account to upvote her own reviews. She was in the top 1000 and if she kept that up, she would be passing me by in no time.

I was thinking to myself, "this is totally not fair to real customers, or to real reviewers like myself, I really hope amazon catches her and does something about it" and I must say this is the only time in my life where I've seen karma in action.

For some reason, the very next morning, I felt called to reactivate my facebook account, and I never do that because I hate facebook. But I decided to go look at an amazon reviewer group on facebook, and I just so happened to see a post that said, "Warning, amazon is purging reviewers, I just got deleted" and her name was the same as the top reviewer I had just seen the night before. Out of bajillions of reviewers, it couldn't be her, right? I thought to myself, wouldn't it be great if it was actually her, but there was no way it would be. But I decided to go back and look at the product she had written a review for and sure enough, her review was gone.
Still, I wasn't convinced it was actually her because maybe she had just deleted it. So I went to check another product I had seen that she had reviewed and her review was also gone from that one.
So I responded to her post on facebook and asked if it was her, and told her everything I remember from her profile including her ranking number, and she clarified that it was indeed her. She of course claimed to not know why amazon deleted her, so I got the chance to tell her exactly why. Amazon never tells reviewers why they've deleted them, but it just so happens I had the opportunity to see her profile so I was able to tell her why. If i could see it, then amazon could see it.
It was so weird.
And right after that the stagnation period ended and I was offered some amazing products, and I felt grateful for the stagnation and downvote, because I realized amazon was doing a huge purge and there may have been a reason the universe was preventing me from posting reviews for awhile and receiving products. And all of that happening, made me research more fully about amazon rules and now I can make sure I am following the rules properly.

Sorry for that really long story, I've been preoccupied with amazon a lot lately, it's very fun. But I thought that was a really weird coincidence! I know quite a lot of reviewers are getting purged, but it's just peculiar that she would get deleted right after I saw her profile and wished that amazon would see her, and that I would run into her after that. I admit that I sort of feel responsible and kind of bad now, what if was my wish to have her caught that did it? I hope not! I really disagree with fake 5 star reviewers but you'd think it would be better if amazon would give them a warning instead of revoking all of their priveleges and not letting them review anything anymore. That's a little harsh and I wouldn't wish it on anyone, especially those of us that use amazon to buy things instead of going to stores.
Old 15-07-2016, 04:50 PM
Master
Great story Keokutah!

(Personally, I would not have told that woman reviewer why she was deleted...now she will do the same thing elsewhere or there with a different name and not mention her underhanded ways)..
Old 16-07-2016, 06:46 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarian
Great story Keokutah!

(Personally, I would not have told that woman reviewer why she was deleted...now she will do the same thing elsewhere or there with a different name and not mention her underhanded ways)..

Thanks :) Yeah but I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe she just didn't know better.