Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Welcome

Old 07-09-2019, 01:37 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi 👋

Just wanted to say hello all
I’ve posted a couple of things already but thought it might be rude to not introduce myself
I’m in my fifties now and have had an interest in things spiritual/metaphysical as well as having a probable, I think healthy dose of scepticism and I hope, room for compassion for vulnerable souls along the way, for many years.
So plenty of interest here for me but my main reason for joining was an interest in meditation which I hope to deepen with guidance from those ahead of me on the path. Whatever the path is
I aim to keep as fit mentally, physically and spiritually as possible to enjoy my remaining lifespan. I see meditation and yoga as a way forward in this and am pleased to say I have quit alcohol and am eating less meat which I think has had the effect of deepening this interest. I visualise myself as one of those happy, wiry, fit older yogis rather than the rather health anxious, chubby and unhappy menopausal ladies I was in danger of becoming.
Well, I can dream anyway haha.
Nice to be here, and I already see some newbies who may be kindred spirits.
Namaste!
Old 07-09-2019, 02:16 PM
Experiencer
Welcome, Mercedes; Life's journey is so much lighter with others on the path...see you in the threads!