Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-03-2012, 02:55 PM
Ascender

Awakening to the true self

I found this piece of article interesting, so i thought i would share!

Awakening to the True Self

You are a spiritual being. Your twin soul relationship awakens you to your true self. Manifesting your twin soul relationship is part of your awakening to your true self. You are a soul with a body. It is this concept that you must embrace and understand to manifest your twin soul relationship. It is a relationship between souls. In order to enjoy this relationship you must transition from an ego/personality/body with a soul to a soul with a body which is your true state of existence.

There are many roads to reach this state, you may visualize, affirm, or meditate. but until you reach your true self your Twin Soul relationship will remain just out of your reach. It is why so many are discourage or counseled to abandon this difficult relationship. The difficulty comes because we have become complacent living as a ego/personality instead of the true souls we are. When we reach for the twin soul relationship we do so through ego/personality means and find that the relationship cause “pain, frustration, and angst.

Those are only reminders that we are a spiritual being encased in an ego driven physical form it is not a sign that you should abandon the relationship. Instead it is a sign that it is time to begin our spiritual journey as a soul in this physical world. We are being pushed to break out of the ego/persona;ity/ body existence and step into the true self. Meeting your twin soul is the alarm clock that says it is time to wake up.
Old 07-03-2012, 07:14 PM
soul whisperer

This is fantastic twinkle! it is EXACTLY so...short and to the point too...where did you find it?
Old 07-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
I found this piece of article interesting, so i thought i would share!

Awakening to the True Self

You are a spiritual being. Your twin soul relationship awakens you to your true self. Manifesting your twin soul relationship is part of your awakening to your true self. You are a soul with a body. It is this concept that you must embrace and understand to manifest your twin soul relationship. It is a relationship between souls. In order to enjoy this relationship you must transition from an ego/personality/body with a soul to a soul with a body which is your true state of existence.

There are many roads to reach this state, you may visualize, affirm, or meditate. but until you reach your true self your Twin Soul relationship will remain just out of your reach. It is why so many are discourage or counseled to abandon this difficult relationship. The difficulty comes because we have become complacent living as a ego/personality instead of the true souls we are. When we reach for the twin soul relationship we do so through ego/personality means and find that the relationship cause “pain, frustration, and angst.

Those are only reminders that we are a spiritual being encased in an ego driven physical form it is not a sign that you should abandon the relationship. Instead it is a sign that it is time to begin our spiritual journey as a soul in this physical world. We are being pushed to break out of the ego/persona;ity/ body existence and step into the true self. Meeting your twin soul is the alarm clock that says it is time to wake up.

I like :) thanks Twinkle!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:06 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul whisperer
This is fantastic twinkle! it is EXACTLY so...short and to the point too...where did you find it?

Thank you! I read it on ladydyanna.net, i just had to post it for everyone to see...i learnt a lot from it

It has helped me understand just THAT much bit better about what and why this is happening to me.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loving_Soul
I like :) thanks Twinkle!

Most welcome!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Master
Yes.. this is the aim of twin soul meetings. Often they first awaken what needs to be healed in the ego-mind that hides our true self awareness. If you can get through the really hard parts, the rewards are great.

~ ~

Old 07-03-2012, 10:13 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Yes.. this is the aim of twin soul meetings. Often they awaken more of what needs to be healed that hides our true self awareness. If you can get through the really hard parts, the rewards are great.

~ ~

Thanks for the input Xan

I think i get this whole thing now and what it all means....FINALLY!!
Old 07-03-2012, 10:54 PM
Ascender
Great article twinkle, thanks!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Master
Its only when your so called TS diappeares, and when you also disappear that there will be true Enightenment.
Old 07-03-2012, 11:37 PM
Krystalle

I dont know, i dont really think TF can case real awakening. I know many people will say otherwise, but there is more to being 'awakened' than the TF concept. Much more. It's mostly about YOU, not in relation to someone else. Like, being reborn. yeah, TF *may* be a trigger, but thats not all there is to it.