Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-03-2012, 12:14 AM
Master

Does anyone else have the wedding dreams?

I have been having marriage dreams for a few years now. Often, I show up and have to get the dress at the last minute, I'm wearing the dress, the groom is not at the altar, etc. I know this dreams are dreams about alchemy. I'm just wondering who else is having them and if any of you find them as frustrating as I do. Since the twin flame union is partially about the masculine and feminine, and since even soulmates can be a strong representation of the masculine and feminine, I am sure several in this forum must be having some of these dreams also.

They drive me CRAZY! I even went to a Jungian analyst and asked when I'd be "done" so I'd stop having them. Of course, alchemy has no time frame, but still... Who's up for sharing?
Old 07-03-2012, 12:21 AM
Loving_Soul

Simply - no lol
Old 07-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account

I had something close to a wedding dream but with my aunt...

I rather not have any, where I come from they say that if you dream about someone getting married, and when it's a woman she's wearing a wedding dress, they'll die soon.
Old 07-03-2012, 03:56 AM
imabeliever

no wedding dreams, but i did have one where i was having a baby and tf's brother was the father.....now how weird is that one....
Old 07-03-2012, 05:54 AM
sesheta

No wedding dreams, but I did have an actual "vision" of my TF and I getting married! What made it really stand out for me is a couple of things:

1. When this sudden vision appeared to me, I wasn't thinking about weddings, or anything of that nature, so the image was almost like someone interrupted my thoughts by putting a picture in front of my face, lol!

2. The vision of our "wedding" was totally different to what I would normally think of for a wedding. It was outside - I was not wearing an actual "wedding dress" - it was on a beach, and none of our family was there, just two of our mutual friends....

I don't know where it was and, when I tried to meditate later to get some kind of time-frame, if any, all I kept picking up was the number 5. Since this vision occured in December, it obviously wasn't 5 days or 5 weeks! I also know it didn't signify 5 months....I can't decipher if it was supposed to mean in 5 years, or if it meant the year 2015....
I guess only time will tell, lol!
Haven't had another since...
Old 07-03-2012, 06:31 AM
Ascender
Hi gypsy,

I've had about 4 or 5, that I recall, in both dreams and visions while meditating. What's most surprising is I never intended, in fact I firmly opposed the idea to marry again after my divorce and 1st smaller awakening in 2002. (1st awakening didn't take, Ego said, "ME TOO BIG!", so God kicked me in the *** good this last time. It took :) ) Tf and I both agreed and were very content that marriage was irrelevant to us.

The 1st was a vision, very clear and shocking. It started with a bottle of champagne floating slowly, while rotating up and around, in space amidst the stars, and I'm thinkin *** is this? Then I saw her and I standing next to each other in front of a minister, and her dress and hair styled with a few very pretty tropical flowers in it. It was on a beach, which is exactly what I would want, but this was in Hawaii. Surprising to me, as I would've likely chosen a Caribbean location if I were to actually do it again.

This 1st vision, and the later dreams and visions were all out of the blue, never on my mind at all. I've seen a few different "scenes" of this "wedding", it's always very festive, happy and colorful. I must say I had a wonderful feeling during and after each of these regardless of my no marriage plans, and she did look absolutely radiant and beautiful.
Old 07-03-2012, 10:45 AM
Krystalle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suikagirl
I had something close to a wedding dream but with my aunt...

I rather not have any, where I come from they say that if you dream about someone getting married, and when it's a woman she's wearing a wedding dress, they'll die soon.

That sounds like a romanian or russian belief, right?
Old 07-03-2012, 11:08 AM
Master
i have had a couple of wedding dreams , where i am being prepared to marry my kids dad and i am so miserable , i have had meditations where im in a wedding gown and my twin is in his suit , to me this represents our spiritual marriage in other meditations or visions im walking down the aisle , and my sister is smiling taking pictures , i always have this reoccuring image

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 07-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Super Moderator
i have had one marriage dream. Again never see his face.i saw the back of his head. And I was just about to walk down the isle. I saw the dress I wore. It was very different then when I got married in real life.(divorced)
Old 07-03-2012, 10:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrystalleSama
That sounds like a romanian or russian belief, right?

I don't know if they share that belief in those countries, but I live way far from Europe.

Same with losing a tooth in a dream, at least in my case it always tells me of the death of someone close to me. Thank God I haven't had any of those in years!