Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 10-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Talking I've got a little project!

So I'm going to dive deep into the whole TF connection thing for the next ten months, by January 2013 given the signs, knowledge, messages or events that come I will take a definitive resolution on what to do regarding this supposed soul connection. For now I will keep my faith and belief in my TF relationship which has been also augmented by what I have read in the book Twin Souls: Finding Your True Spiritual Partner by Pressman and Joudry. I am close to the last chapter then I will continue with Gunn's When Two Souls Connect: The Real Soul Mate Story.

2012 is the year of having faith and keeping alive the dream, if not on 2013 I will try anything in my power to move on, and in the words of one of my favourite T.V. characters I'll say to the TF thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaPysXyndJ4

Since I am somewhat clouded by my own feelings, dreams and wishes (and/or expectations) I would like somebody else's point of view, so I may gain a more neutral, realistic and rational perspective on the subject.

I will need somebody who has enough knowledge of the nature and signs of the twin souls connection, as well as having good insight into a person's mind (even without knowing them personally) and someone who is good at reading "between the lines".

So who's up for it! Anyone want to help me on my own little project?
Old 11-02-2012, 12:13 AM
Master

I conducted a similar experiment for myself over the last few years. It's all about the self and manifesting.

PM me if you're interested in picking me. ;)
Old 11-02-2012, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I conducted a similar experiment for myself over the last few years. It's all about the self and manifesting.

PM me if you're interested in picking me. ;)

Really??? Have you talked about it in here? What did it entail, what were your results?

Well, if even three people had replied to this I would have ended picking all of them and made it a group "assignment", if they were too many I would had to pick one.

So after looking through at the hundreds of replies and pages on this thread (isn't sarcasm the best?) I pick you! Hehe

I'll PM you now with more info.

Thank you!
Old 12-02-2012, 05:11 PM
Master

ill help if im any good lol
Old 12-02-2012, 09:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
ill help if im any good lol

Of course I'll take all the help I can get!

I'll send you a PM similar to what I sent to gypsy with some "warnings" for you to see what you may be getting yourself into, and see if you're (still) up for it!
Old 02-03-2012, 01:31 AM
Deactivated Account

What do these eyes tell you - part of my project.

I am already doing this "test" somewhere else, but I would like to hear as many opinions as possible from all of you!

I am too lazy, so I'll basically do a copy-paste:

First, in case you are wondering: Yes, they are my eyes.

Please don't say anything like "They are pretty" or similar just to be nice, I need blunt and honest opinions.

I am not asking for vanity reasons, is actually for a little project I've got going. So what do my eyes tell you? Are they piercing, would they leave an impression on you, unforgettable, something you might consider (if they were your lover's for example) "wonders"?

If you even want to try and guess what they say about myself, give it a go!

Edited by staff
Old 02-03-2012, 01:46 AM
SerpentQueen

Okay I'll bite. You said blunt and honest... so here goes (and YES they ARE pretty... but you said I can't say that)...

1) This probably says more about me than you, but your username seemed to imply to me you were Asian, since it means watermelon girl in Japanese. Yet your eyes do not appear Asian to me. I confess, I read all your previous posts with a lens of "Japanese" ... I never considered "not Japanese but has affinity maybe she is into anime/Japanese culture"... so as I said, that says more about me than you... my assumptions.

That said, I do have to wonder (since you said to be blunt) -- if you are not Japanese or do not have any Japanese at all -- why would you present yourself online as someone you are not?

2) On same line of thought, you do not need this much eye make-up. You can totally get away with it since you are young (I can tell by quality of your lovely skin that you are young). Eye makeup is best worn by young women. BUT you don't need it at all!! I bet your eyelashes without any mascara are even lovelier...

So one and two together... I want to know what are you hiding from/behind? Let's see the real you.

3) The angle seems to be taken with camera pointed slightly up.. not straight... you aren't quite looking directly at us... maybe because if you did you would get "red eye" effect.. but again... it's like you aren't quite making eye contact with us (Too intimate?) ... rather more like when you give a presentation and they tell you to "pretend" to make eye contact by looking at the top of everyone's heads...

You DID say blunt and honest... so there you go!
Old 02-03-2012, 01:49 AM
SerpentQueen

P.s. I'd absolutely DIE to have your lovely lashes... no bags or circles... no wrinkles... cute little nicely placed freckle... clear white (sign of youth & health) eyes... but you said you weren't looking for flattery!
Old 02-03-2012, 01:51 AM
Master
Gee, SQ... You'd make a good detective.

Xan

Old 02-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Iseke

I'm not entirely clear on what your goals are here, so without that knowledge I might be a little off base. But looking through your OP and your request for examining your eyes, it feels like you already have an ideal response in mind. It's what is called a leading question, and with the suggestions you've already left in the post it leaves little room for neutral interpretation. It also makes me wonder: what do they need to leave an impression for? Again, I'm not certain what your goals are here, but do your eyes need to be a certain way to meet that goal and are you hoping to verify that they are? I'd be really curious to know where you're going with this!