Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-12-2011, 06:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Letting go/ Moving on

I am at the point where I am ready to let go of my TF. There are alot of obstacles that stand in the way of our reuniting. I do believe it is possible for us to meet up again because our connection is strong but I don't think he is ready and will just get scared and push me away. I know that he cares for me but having him push me away will just hurt me again and make feel foolish and I don't want to go through with that once more. It really hurts when he does this, more so than the last time because I'll be so convinced that we are making progress, that he understands what is going on. He is engaged and I accept that. We've made our choices. I guess that is why he pushes. But only to come back. But I know he will eventually push again.

I am in a place in my life where I am ready to move on. I do believe he is my TF or at least someone who is incredibly special who touches me in a deep way. Nobody has made me feel the way he makes me feel but if he is not ready or has other obligations than I want to move on. I want happiness. Whether with someone else or on my own. At the moment we are not speaking. Has anybody else moved on because your TF wasn't "getting it"? I wished mine would get it or if he does get it not be afraid of it.
Old 06-12-2011, 06:46 PM
orgiva67

I am exactly in the same place as you at the moment. I am trying to move on and have been attempting to move on for the last few months. My TF and i are not speaking either and I have had no physical contact with him for six months. (Although i will say those last six months have been a period of intense growth and learning for me). He doesn't get it and from the dreams i have i know he is very afraid. It is very frustrating and I don't speak to my friends about it as they all think i am crazy and i get the usual comments of "forget him", "let him go" etc etc. How can you let go of someone when they are a part of you?
Old 06-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgiva67
I am exactly in the same place as you at the moment. I am trying to move on and have been attempting to move on for the last few months. My TF and i are not speaking either and I have had no physical contact with him for six months. (Although i will say those last six months have been a period of intense growth and learning for me). He doesn't get it and from the dreams i have i know he is very afraid. It is very frustrating and I don't speak to my friends about it as they all think i am crazy and i get the usual comments of "forget him", "let him go" etc etc. How can you let go of someone when they are a part of you?

you know whats right, but listen to your inner self, i was at this stage i had to wait 8 months the first time to get communication back but i really think it's getting close atm, only you know but try not to listen to other ppl, you know inside if you should quit or not.xx
Old 06-12-2011, 07:34 PM
orgiva67

Quote:
Originally Posted by miss_believed
you know whats right, but listen to your inner self, i was at this stage i had to wait 8 months the first time to get communication back but i really think it's getting close atm, only you know but try not to listen to other ppl, you know inside if you should quit or not.xx

Its the lack of communication that i find frustrating. He has never acknowledged our connection. I met him twenty four years ago when i was nineteen and it was the most amazing experience of my life. I have never felt that way about anyone before or since. We truly loved each other. It was a short relationship, bittersweet and it ended very abruptly, i never really understood why until recently. We went our separate ways, but i always thought of him, i just couldn't forget him and a few times after that initial meeting we met again but one of us always ran from the other. The last time nineteen years ago it was me. Last January (around his birthday) i had this dream where we were walking along hand in hand and our hands felt as if they had sores on them. To me that represented our issues and in the dream we went our separate ways and i woke up feeling this incredible sense of loss like i just lost a part of me. That feeling just wouldn't go away. I hadn't seen or heard from him in nineteen years so i decided to find him. I found him quite easily on the web and sent him a message. When he didn't reply initially, i managed to acquire his e-mail address from a friend. It was almost as if i was stalking him, but it was if i had to find him and reconnect with him. It felt crazy, i felt crazy, but it was almost like i had to contact him. To cut a long story short, he eventually got in touch and the communication was stilted between us. He was very guarded wouldn't tell me anything about himself or his life. Almost as if he didn't want to hear from me. I found out from an acquintence that he has a son. I had a dream around that time of us being in a card game together and neither of us putting our cards on the table. It was around then i found out about twin flames and it was like a light bulb going on. He contacted me in May out of the blue asking me about my life and i sent a response which he ignored. I felt i was being very guarded too and knew i had to communicate in a more open way. At the beginning of July i sent him another e-mail just acknowledging our time together years ago and what he meant to me and that i had never understood why our relationship had ended. I do now, because we just weren't ready. We were both so insecure. He never replyed to the e-mail and in subsequent dreams that i have had i know he is running. I was in a terrible state afterwards, all over the place and the whole episode left me depressed, anxious and unable to function. Miracleously, i came across Steve Gunn and had a reading with him and did his Ptsen-Nuh Energy Mapping which was a revelation for me. It really helped me back on track along with changing my diet and homeopathy. These last few weeks i can feel him around me even more and just today when i was having a reiki treatment i could see TF sitting with his head in his hands. It brought the tears to my eyes. Its almost as if one part of me wants to quit (ego) and another knows that i can't give up. Apologies for the waffle....that is my story!xx
Old 06-12-2011, 08:13 PM
Master
i have found with my twin , he comes back , then pulls away ,causes me so much hurt due to his feaR , i ache consatntly for months , then i get to a point where im starting to feel better and get stronger , then , just as i feel im ready to move on back he comes , again the love kicks in , and he runs again , again i get more hurt , each time i reach a point where i think, .. ok i can handle this i think im immune to it all , turns out im not , but it is all just a healing and clearing process , what we have to remember is... they dont mean to hurt us , but because they are hurting themselves they are hurting us too, we should not let their insecurities affect us , however this is hard as it shows us who we are too , maybe ... the reason you hurt still is because you still need clearing , as we incarnate over each lifetime we brign so much baggage from that last life and so on , and the baggage mounts up , so does the pain , for every clearing we do we move up to a stage of peace , only then to find that there is yet more blocks in front of us , sound slike none of you are ready for one another at this stage but all i can say is go with the flow and try not to let your ego make you feel as though he is doing this to hurt you .although you may not feel like you are getting anywhere right now know that you are indeed growing xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 06-12-2011, 08:18 PM
Master

mystical is so right, i don't think you can 'quit' either, you can work on yourself, clear stuff and if someone else comes along and you truly feel in your heart your ready to give it a shot do it but never settle for someone that you know isn't the right one, thats never going to cause happiness and confuse you even more in the long run.

mysticals advice is good, look to what you think he's doing thats hurting you and reasons this may be and ull prob find your doing them too maybe inwardly to his outward behaviour.xx
Old 06-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Lionsheart

agreed with Miss_believed.

I suggest always try to remember the mirror effect with the two of you. when this first happened to me, this reader friend of mine, (psychic) told me that what ever she does there is a high probability that i am doing it and she is just mrrioring this to me.
Old 06-12-2011, 08:28 PM
Master
feel free to pm me french bread if you need someone to talk to or want to try to understand xx

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 06-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsheart
I suggest always try to remember the mirror effect with the two of you. when this first happened to me, this reader friend of mine, (psychic) told me that what ever she does there is a high probability that i am doing it and she is just mrrioring this to me.

Yep lionsheart is right i discovered this recently too! it's very true.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Experiencer

Yes, I 'moved on' from my TF 20 years ago..it took both of us a long time to let go and I'm not sure either of us did. But it was a necessary and important part of our journey together. The time was not right, it still isn't, but back then I didn't understand it. But I knew in my heart then that letting go was the best thing that both of us could do and there could be no other way.

It's all part of the learning path, that you have to do separately, in order to be spiritually aware enough to come together again.