Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 21-05-2014, 12:23 AM
Knower
Avoiding the evil?

Ok, so I tried automatic writing for the first time the other day. I wanted to do the automatic writing with my spirit animal. She agreed to try it with me.
But.. I guess I didn't protect myself? And I kept hearing in my head
"Thats not me! Thats not me!"
As my hand scribbled on my paper with the pencil. I thought it was just my head playing around with me, so I continued. As soon as I was done, there was a drawing of a man with horns. Which is BAD.

My power animal wont do it again with me, she got mad and told me that she didn't want to do it again... But I think its because I don't know how to protect myself? How can I protect myself and make sure that one specific spirit is the one guiding me with my writing.
Old 21-05-2014, 03:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny Kay
"
As my hand scribbled on my paper with the pencil. I thought it was just my head playing around with me, so I continued. As soon as I was done, there was a drawing of a man with horns. Which is BAD.

Now why do you automatically think that is bad? You could have contacted one of the horned gods - there is Herne, Pan, Dionysus or the great Cernunnos or even the Egyptian Osiris, which would be an honour.

A power animal doesn't usually "get mad", they are there to help and guide but they, in my experience anyway, don't get mad at you.

To protect yourself you could visualize being surrounded by white light - you can imagine a ball of the white light being above your head then it slowly comes down and covers your whole body. I don't, I ask my goddess, but some people ask an angel for protection as well.
Old 21-05-2014, 05:05 AM
Master
I call in Archangel Michael any time I'm connecting to Spirit. Think of yourself in a circle of light and ask him to guard it and to only allow the highest of Love & Light into the circle.
Old 22-05-2014, 10:01 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Now why do you automatically think that is bad? You could have contacted one of the horned gods - there is Herne, Pan, Dionysus or the great Cernunnos or even the Egyptian Osiris, which would be an honour.

A power animal doesn't usually "get mad", they are there to help and guide but they, in my experience anyway, don't get mad at you.

To protect yourself you could visualize being surrounded by white light - you can imagine a ball of the white light being above your head then it slowly comes down and covers your whole body. I don't, I ask my goddess, but some people ask an angel for protection as well.

Well, in my experience she has but it was only for a short while. And I just felt it in my heart that it was bad, It didn't seem good to me and while my hand was writing it didn't feel right. Ever since I done this... I heard whispering after doing my Oracle cards and feel a presence in my house.
:3 I'll try the angel for the protection and the white light.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
I call in Archangel Michael any time I'm connecting to Spirit. Think of yourself in a circle of light and ask him to guard it and to only allow the highest of Love & Light into the circle.

I'm not sure how to connect with archangels or call them in :c I always wanted to call in Sandolphin but I'm not sure how to. Sounds like a great idea, thanks Queen!
Old 22-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Experiencer

Bunny Kay, I have four plaques of the Green Man. I change them for the seasons. He has horns, and a leafy face. To me, he represents every thing good in nature. My suggestion would be that if you draw a horned man during automatic writing, take control of the situation, and add leaves to his face. You don't ever have to allow anything through that frightens you. My "Green Men" are dear to me.
Old 23-05-2014, 02:15 AM
Master

[quote=Bunny Kay]Well, in my experience she has but it was only for a short while. And I just felt it in my heart that it was bad, It didn't seem good to me and while my hand was writing it didn't feel right. Ever since I done this... I heard whispering after doing my Oracle cards and feel a presence in my house.
:3 I'll try the angel for the protection and the white light.

Hello Bunny Kay, Well, I can't argue with your experience, can I My guides have never been mad with me but they have stepped back and sort of waited for me to realize that I'm being stupid, going the wrong way or whatever.

If you're hearing a presence then maybe something came through. I don't know if you're pagan, Christian or what so I'm not sure how to advise you. If you are Xtian then of course try to call on an angel or archangel for protection and ask them to cleanse your house/apartment. As well, if you can get some sage then burn sage in every room in your house and tell the presence to leave.

Jenny Crow
Old 23-05-2014, 04:52 AM
LadyTerra

Greetings Everyone:

Bunny Kay is a 14 year old Christian.

Hello Bunny Kay:

If you were frightened by the experience--then you should not try automatic writing (again).

Fear is a negative emotion and you want to feel positive, safe, and secure.

My best advice is for you to say The Lord's Prayer and The 23rd Psalm--before bed each night and any time you feel frightened.

Calling in the Divine Light of your Higher Power will banish your fear and all the shadows and negativity along with it.

Peace and Love on your path to Sanctuary & Sweet Dreams...

Blessed be...

Ever your friend,

LadyTerra
Old 23-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Experiencer

Thank you, Lady Terra. It helps to know things like that.

I agree that you shouldn't try automatic writing again until you are older, sweet girl. Never do anything that scares you, or goes against what your heart tells you is right. I am sending you good thoughts.
Old 24-05-2014, 01:10 AM
LadyTerra

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
Thank you, Lady Terra. It helps to know things like that.

I agree that you shouldn't try automatic writing again until you are older, sweet girl. Never do anything that scares you, or goes against what your heart tells you is right. I am sending you good thoughts.

Thank you RosieCotton--you are awesome!