Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-12-2017, 08:48 AM
Newbie ;)

King of Pentacles as how you will meet?

I'm having the hardest time finding anything other than characteristics of a person for this card.

The question was "how will you / have you met?"

The only thing I can come up with is possibly at work? And the answer as yes.

Would love to hear what you see! Thanks!

Old 01-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Master
If I'd get that I'd think of:
-By knowing what you want and need and being totally self-confident about it. The state of being where you won't settle for less, but it's not an ego thing (anymore) but from wisdom: you've learnt and accepted that 'anything less than' won't work. Because it's not an ego thing you will still be warm and caring.
That kind of aura is highly appealing to others.
- By going places where you can be you.
- by being authentic instead of being what you think others want you to be.
- Socializing. A king doesn't dress up to sit at home watching TV. He'd want to go out to see and be seen. Not for an ego boost, but because he enjoys it, it gives him pleasure. Likely not crazy wild parties, but that's not where you typically find a life partner either. More places where you can have proper interaction with people.

If more about "where", a place where you feel at ease and comfortable.
Maybe through friends and family, which I've been told is still how many ppl meet a partner.
Even though he's probably a tad old-fashioned, I can also see this king speed-dating. Could work out -if he feels comfy with that method-, because he can plan thoroughly, and knows exactly what he wants.