Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 20-02-2011, 01:48 PM
Master
:)'s at yah Greenslade
Old 20-02-2011, 07:58 PM
Elizebeth_Leon

Spitfire, this may seem hoaxy, but you might also try meditating. A friend of mine suggested it to me and eventually I tried it, to my surprise it worked. I was able to discover several things about my past Life. But I agree with the others, some careful consideration needs to taken before opening that door. Once it's open it's rather difficult to shut. But good luck and hope you find what you're looking for!
Old 23-02-2011, 07:52 PM
CJ82Sky

i agree with elizebeth leon in meditating. i have never had a PLR and since my teen years been able to see glimpses or even have flashbacks of past lives. the more i have meditated the more i am able to see/feel and remember. i can do this for friends too which is neat and i've found that when getting my reiki 1 cert, i was able to read another student in the class when practicing reiki on him. interesting for me is that i am able to remember pieces and things - but that one of my most important lessons this life is to learn to let go and understand that even if i progress that does not mean every soul i have been close to me will progress at the same rate. and that past loves, past family members (soul family even) may not work out this life the way i hoped and that remembering someone from a past life who you were close to then does not guarantee you will become, be, stay, or remain close to them this life.

while i enjoy past life readings greatly, i have found it most important to see in them the lessons i did not learn so that i can focus on growing this life - and learning to not make the same mistakes i have in past lives.

lots of light in your readings and meditations and let us know how it goes!
Old 26-02-2011, 02:40 AM
Knower
Hey Guys!,
Sorry i havent been on for a while to get back to all of you, I appreciate the replies, I really do! Meditating isnt going so well for me at the moment as i am a beginner and find it very hard to try and communicate, although my mind is free of everything and i concentrate on a ball of light that myself is in like people have said but no go, At this very moment i am seeing things in the corner of my eyes and little white flashes in front of my eyes more than usual but im fairly tired right now but its never happened to me before! One question i ask, Knowing about your past life?, I see from a few posts its not always a good thing to know but how could anything be bad if it happened in the past? Sorry for my arrogance but i wish to know alot more about reading in to your past life/lives!,

Thanks again guys!
Old 26-02-2011, 05:51 AM
Elizebeth_Leon

True, what happens (good or bad) has happened in the past, in my experience it does not always stay there. If you go to a place or meet a person you have come into contact with in a past life, it can bring back some memories which can be either good or bad, depending on your experience.
Old 26-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Medium_Laura

In my past life I saw that my mother now, was my mother then. I was expected to care for her in that life, not have my own life because my father had left us and I was the oldest child. I was female and had to work very hard to provide for my mom and baby sister (who I recognized as my daughter in this life). I did this regression in 2006. In 2008, this past life actually repeated itself in my current life. My father died, and this year my mother was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. The gift of that past life though (knowing that past) has reminded me that I must also live my own life. I can still help her but I am just as important. :) I didn't know it would come to pass in this life but it gave me the tools I needed to not repeat it. I have a wonderful fiance' and a loving family. My mother is still very demanding of my time, but I'm able (through knowing what was) to balance it :)
Old 26-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Master
you could always go within yourself and find out more about any of your past lives, as well as how they relate to situations in this life...
"Not Christian or Jew or Muslim, not Hindu, Buddhist, Sufi, or Zen. Not any religion or cultural system. I am not from the East or the West, not out of the ocean or up from the ground, not natural or ethereal, not composed of elements at all... I belong to the Beloved, have seen the two worlds as one and that one call to and know, first, last, outer, inner, only that breath breathing human being."
Rumi