Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 10-07-2016, 08:34 AM
Guide
I did try reiki only in numbers.
Old 10-07-2016, 08:37 AM
Guide
My crude try is while attaining breathe meditation I remember God. This meditation starts with pray to heal person or solve his/her problem.
You know very little is achieved coz I am not master in reiki.
Old 10-07-2016, 03:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueladybird73
Thank you Melahin, some good advice there. To be honest I don't know an awful lot about healing and so I just presumed it was reiki and that people did. I've picked up a book about crystal healing and the chakras, but I'm open to other ideas.

If you are a healer no training is needed, as you start to open your heart it will then start to flow naturally out of you. In The Blossoming Lotus (Tantra) it is said that True Powers flow from and open and receptive Heart. Note that the Heart and the Anahata is two separate things. The Heart is known as the Hrit Chakra:

Quote:
Hrit (heart) chakra or Hridaya (he who dwells in the heart) is also known as ananda kanda (root or blub of bliss).

In my teachings there are no chakras (no wheels that makes the world turn around), so in The Blossoming Lotus you would know the Heart as the Hrit Lotus, and the goal as with all Lotuses is to make it blossom. So my advise is to start exploring your heart and what it desires, maybe try different forms of healing on yourself to see what resonates
Old 10-07-2016, 07:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blueladybird73
Does anybody know if it's possible to self teach reiki through reading etc.? I can't afford the official class and it's only for me, my friends and family.

I joined a yahoo reiki group years ago and they offer self study and discussion groups and free attunements to level 1 and 2. I felt the energies they've described during the first attunement. It worked for me but I haven't kept on with the studies because I think hands on study would be better suited for me. YouTube videos are helpful as well. The yahoo reiki group even offer attunements for pets. My 16 year old cat Milo was attuned as well. If you do search for the yahoo reiki group, make sure you are following the methods from the teachings Dr. Mikao Usui, founder of the Usui System of Reiki.
Old 15-07-2016, 05:22 PM
Guide
Location: Beyond this illusion some where between Finding God and helping others
I have attunement videos done by a very renowned Master who trained with the kauhunas in hawia.
In this video he is in arizona out in the rocks and has a very large crystal which he uses with a symbol to transcend time and space to administer level 1,2 and 3 in different videos. This is how i was first attuned and it worked. I used the level one video about three times in a couple months and amazed my husband and parents in law all three masters with the energy.
The man who did this is amazing and I am sure you could find these videos on youtube, If not perhaps i could post them or something.

Each to their own in individuality devoted to God.... Make it your own ritual, from the heart.