Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Reiki

Old 30-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Pathfinder

Can You Predict my Future

Myself Kaivalya Gandhe , I heard that people People Who are Reki Masters can predict the future also can you predict my future Please ?
Old 01-07-2016, 06:53 PM
Administrator
Hello

Reiki is a form of "Healing" While there are some that use more than one Divinity I have never used my Reiki to access information on someone in regards to a future path unless it was to a healing path.

I am a Medium/Psychic/Reiki Master Teacher I use all three in balance but I do not feel anyone can predict a future more they can see paths that might be there to explore. The future is not yet written and not even if it shows to be carved in stone to a reader, stone erodes in the elements.

Lynn
Old 02-07-2016, 04:53 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

Reiki is a form of "Healing" While there are some that use more than one Divinity I have never used my Reiki to access information on someone in regards to a future path unless it was to a healing path.

I am a Medium/Psychic/Reiki Master Teacher I use all three in balance but I do not feel anyone can predict a future more they can see paths that might be there to explore. The future is not yet written and not even if it shows to be carved in stone to a reader, stone erodes in the elements.

Lynn
I live in Indore City which in state Madhya Pradesh of Country India . Please Reduce the hatred of My Neighbour RahulJoshi towards me By Reiki Healing . He Had been hating since Year 2010
Old 06-07-2016, 03:02 AM
Seeker

Sohamfan, send love to the neighbor that hates you. Love heals. Change your vibrations and thoughts about him. When you raise your vibrations and send love then his reaction to you will change. Also make sure your thoughts of him are loving and understanding. You will be amazed at how the relationship changes.
Old 06-07-2016, 09:29 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohamfan11
Myself Kaivalya Gandhe , I heard that people People Who are Reki Masters can predict the future also can you predict my future Please ?

I've once heard of a true story about a patient going to for reiki treatment. First he was treated by a level 2 practitioner. His condition didn't improve. He went again, and this time a reiki master checked him. The master tuned in to him and paused for a moment, then asked, "Have you ever killed anyone?"

The patient was shocked. Tears welled up in his eyes. He didn't say a word. Few seconds later, he stood up and stomped out of the room. Several weeks later, he told the reiki master that he was healed.

If a reiki master can see the past, by logic, he should also be able to see the future. But what I see is that most reiki practitioners don't explore this part of their ability.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripple
Sohamfan, send love to the neighbor that hates you. Love heals. Change your vibrations and thoughts about him. When you raise your vibrations and send love then his reaction to you will change. Also make sure your thoughts of him are loving and understanding. You will be amazed at how the relationship changes.
@ Ripple My Neigbours hate me some how excessievly .