Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 07-08-2019, 08:01 AM
Newbie ;)

Advice needed: my first (I think) encounter with aura-energy!

Hi guys,

So, I need your advice, guidance & help.

A couple of days ago, I had a strange and new experience with, what I think, seeing an aura. I don’t know much about auras, I never had the feeling my Clairvoyance was really developed enough to see auras and other energies. My Clairsentient and Clairaudient are more present in my day to day life.

What happened:
I was walking with my surfboard to the beach. I wasn’t really thinking about anything, just gazing to the ground, when all of a sudden I saw a purple edge around my surfboard. I blinked my eyes a couple of times to make sure I wasn’t just making it up. I wasn’t light headed or dizzy. It just came out of nothing. The next thing I saw was a purple oval shaped blob next to my surfboard. Pretty large and it floated along as I was walking.

So I’m not sure what to think of it. It didn’t felt as my own aura/energy. But I’m a bit confused, because I’m not sure if it’s possible to see an aura surrounding a object (surfboard). I kinda had an inkling that it was a spirit guide or an guardian angel.

For the past two months, I’ve been trying to be more open for messages from my spirit guides and angels. Could this be a message or a meeting with one of them?

Any help or explanation is welcome :) thanks for taking the time to read this.

Warm regards,
Eke (27 yr old female)
Old 07-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Master
Hello Eke,

That experience was encouraging. Keep making that rffort to connect with your spirit guides.

I have seen an orb like energy once. What you describe is kind of like that. My understanding is that aura like energy eminates from objects and people. However I do not have the visual skills to see these myself.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 07-08-2019, 02:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hello Eke,

That experience was encouraging. Keep making that rffort to connect with your spirit guides.

I have seen an orb like energy once. What you describe is kind of like that. My understanding is that aura like energy eminates from objects and people. However I do not have the visual skills to see these myself.

John

Hi John,

Thank you for your response! The energy felt calm and also playful.