Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 03-06-2012, 01:25 PM
Master

Get into the Vortex and then....

I just listened to this beautiful way to do your affirming. It is a video of Esther channeling Abraham on how to do this and it is so uplifting I had to share it. The video is called, "Getting into the Vortex - the Big One" and I'll try and post a link to it (I deleted the link - just realized I wasn't supposed to post it!). Go to abraham-hicks dot com and at the top right, click on Video Clips, then find this one. It truly is amazing!

Light.

Last edited by Nameless : 03-06-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:29 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameless
I just listened to this beautiful way to do your affirming. It is a video of Esther channeling Abraham on how to do this and it is so uplifting I had to share it. The video is called, "Getting into the Vortex - the Big One" and I'll try and post a link to it. If that doesn't work, go to abraham-hicks dot com and at the top right, click on Video Clips, then find this one. It truly is amazing!

http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/videos.php

Light.
Thanks!

Ha! Funny just started the book last night!
I'm underlining alot ---mostly all the words ''joy and joyous'' -
because that's why we're here!
I'm only on page 15.
A CD came with the book...I believe I have all theirs and multiples from used stores to give to others.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Master

I have the book and CD and they are amazing too! This concept, though, of getting into the vortex and then do your affirming didn't jump out at me though until I came to this video clip. I think we get what we need when we need it! P.S. I love the vortex. I can honestly say, it is one of the things that was life changing for me, but Ask and it is Given was the first. I am happy to have found someone that knows about Abraham!! Happy reading and listening.
Light!
Old 03-06-2012, 02:10 PM
Know about Abraham? I believe no other author changed my life more.

I believe because of reading and understanding and applying Abraham's
truths or advice - that is the major reason
a friend simply gave me $100,000 to pay off my mortgage. ,
For years my ''vibration'' was/ is open and happy, no worries - thus, able to not block the 'forces that be' to ALLOW the Universe
to give me exactly what was in escrow for me.

Now, I also apply Jesus' Formula - trust, do now worry, be anxious for nothing, cast your cares, delight in the Lord,
give Him my burdens, fear not...

A winning combination for living this life here. We are here to be in joy.
No suffering or lessons, no pain, no tests...
just enjoy and ride the Wave of Reality.

You can be and do and have anything you want.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-06-2012, 02:58 PM
Master

Thank you! I am still climbing up that ladder, but it so nice to know someone made it to the top of the mountain.

I have also given Jesus a lot of my burdens this year. My daughter was critically ill and there was nothing anyone could do about it except Jesus, and no amount of money or anything else would have mattered. He was with her the whole time and held her hand and brought her back to us and healed her. Faith was the only thing in my arsenol, and he was the quiver! I had faith and he gave me beautiful beautiful blessings on my journey. One thing I would like to share is that he is right next to us, all the time, as soon as we ask he is there and although I CANNOT share his messages he gave me (Jesus is not a parlour trick is what I keep hearing) anyone can speak with him and hear his answer if you open up to it. He has beautiful things to say. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by my new life and all of the new aspects that are in it.

Thank you for sharing. This helps me so much. I will try not to try too hard!
Light.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:54 PM
she who plays

RE:

I always make sure to lose myself in the void before focusing on something. It always allows for longer periods of concentration. Less annoying thoughts!
Old 04-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Samsakra

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Know about Abraham? I believe no other author changed my life more.

I believe because of reading and understanding and applying Abraham's
truths or advice - that is the major reason
a friend simply gave me $100,000 to pay off my mortgage. ,
For years my ''vibration'' was/ is open and happy, no worries - thus, able to not block the 'forces that be' to ALLOW the Universe
to give me exactly what was in escrow for me.

Now, I also apply Jesus' Formula - trust, do now worry, be anxious for nothing, cast your cares, delight in the Lord,
give Him my burdens, fear not...

A winning combination for living this life here. We are here to be in joy.
No suffering or lessons, no pain, no tests...
just enjoy and ride the Wave of Reality.

You can be and do and have anything you want.

I love your post, it has really inspired me.....fantastic! I follow the Abraham teachings too.
Old 04-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsakra
I love your post, it has really inspired me.....fantastic! I follow the Abraham teachings too.
Soo glad...I hear something different listening to a CD over and over -
it's hard to believe I get more out of EACH listening!

I'm really getting - that it just does not pay to have an icky feeling about anything! I don't, but my dear friends do..:(
Change the thought, change your point of focus!
Being happy and light-hearted - opens the door to all these NEAT things!!

(Come on, who has someone give them $100,000 to pay off their mortgage? -
Someone open to the Universe and believes it is all there waiting to be given to them, that's who --- fits right in with Abraham's words.)

There is a verse I memorized bec I read it soo much ---it is pure logic...to me.

"This is the confidence we have in approaching God:
that if we ask anything according to his will, he hears us.
And if we know that he hears us - whatever we ask - we know that we have
what we asked of him."

1 John 5:14-15

See, I think that John got it big time. He understood.
Now, we must know God's will..I happen to know that he adores me and wants me to be absolutely happy and abundant in every way.
This is how I walk thru life.

Ah, the clarity of instructions from wise souls helping us out.