Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 14-09-2023, 09:10 AM
Molearner - I had missed your post #13...it was 'in depth', thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-09-2023, 05:31 PM
Guide

Life's a game?
Maybe, to our souls, we're just puppets on a string..
Old 15-09-2023, 06:46 AM
Master
I believe it is a game, 100%. And an RPG game at that. We all play roles in this world... male, female, taxi driver, gardener, traveller, happy, angry, sad, atheist or theist, caring or careless, a human, a blackbird, a birch tree. All roles, roles with experiences and experiences enrich the universe, and that is its ''purpose''. It is a game that isn't ''guided'' per se, because evolution is creative and not designed. So it is all a game, a game that doesn't stop, even if you think you may reach a place of peace it will only be a matter of time before your soul seeks a new experience, because it is a circle.
Old 15-09-2023, 09:38 AM
Guide

What if we are living in a simulation, like some people claim?
What if nothing in this world is real?
It's an interesting subject..
Old 15-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpioRising
What if we are living in a simulation, like some people claim?
What if nothing in this world is real?
It's an interesting subject..
I don't understand...what do you mean what if? (Sorry, I m a bit diff than most since,
I was shown at 8 yrs old nothing here was real - like a dream...later I was shown again and again ...haha, no psychedelics.)
Of course, now it's fun since quantum physics has discovered, for example, even we, our bodies, are 99.99999% empty space.
It is not called an ''Illusion'' for nothing...pretty good one, eh?

Hmm, puppet on a string? Well, that has free will.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-09-2023, 10:13 AM
Master
Things around us are real from their own perspective. Take colour for instance, we see more colours than some animals, and other animals will have better smell or smell in a different way, snakes and bugs see the world differently than us. All organisms are seeing reality from different perspectives. 'Real' and 'fake' are arbitrary, depending on agreed upon rules. There is no up and down to the universe.
Old 15-09-2023, 11:23 AM
Guide

I say 'what if' because until I know things for sure, I can only guess.
If life's a game or a simulation, is total free will even possible? The characters in a game can't do everything,
or choose whatever they want to do..
The one who is playing the game controls that..
So.. Who or what is controlling us? That's where the idea of 'puppets on a string' comes from..
Old 15-09-2023, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
If life's a game or a simulation, is total free will even possible? The characters in a game can't do everything,
or choose whatever they want to do..
Do you need to be able to do ANYTHING or else there is no freedom?
Freedom exists within a context..
Quote:
The one who is playing the game controls that..
So.. Who or what is controlling us? That's where the idea of 'puppets on a string' comes from..
Does there need to be a controller? It could be a collective game we are playing and because of infinite connectivities/relationships there are always consequences and limitations involved.

There is no need for one central controlling authority who pulls all the strings. In a flock of birds there isn't one, all are in sync. So everything and everyone moves along the tide. A game with no creator and no beginning nor end.
Old 15-09-2023, 12:52 PM
A thought: If this Source or Creator wanted to create a 'game'...being in total control would not be any fun...even logically, to me.
It's the free will in the 'game' that makes it exciting at every turn!

I do believe, ''Seeing is believing''. I do.
What can I say - 50 years this year meditating, long hours, I have been shown or have experienced more than your average bear.
I get the whys of existence, and by grace - I understand the Mind of God...or
should I say more accurately - His Sacred Heart....and actually only since 2016! Sound crazy? - sure to those that think it's impossible.
It's not at all.

But, please, don't believe ME! Direct exp is superior to other people's tales, imo.

Old 15-09-2023, 01:07 PM
Guide

I'm just asking myself a bunch of questions.
Like I said, until I know for sure, I can only guess..
But what I do know, we can never truely understand 'life' with our human minds..