Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 29-04-2013, 09:54 AM
Niebla0007

A Lovely Monstrous Green Frog

Following a Lucid Dream this morning, to having found myself with my daughters with me in a hotel room somewhere at the astral -
while a creature was flying all around the room holding both of my armwrists. I was trying to see it but it was behind me, and made me uncomfortable in closer contact at my back so I told it to stop and not get that close.
I was snapped back to my body by some interruption of another household member. But went back to where I exactly was, but this time, I tried grabbing the creature behind me,
which was of some indefinite form so I willed it to take form and talked to it. It puzzled me as it finally took shape, into something like a blob of a humongous green frog on my hands.
And puzzled me even more with what I was picking up from it, a really lovely and creative resonance, looking at me closely by it's golden orange left eye.

Old 03-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Guide
You should've licked it... whoah :'
Old 05-05-2013, 11:42 PM
Niebla0007

Or maybe a kiss may have turned it into a Prince,
whatever kind of a prince it could be, my guess would an alien one.

Two nights ago, I encountered 2 light violet beings. I should have made note of what happened but I've been busy, it's been crazy/hectic at times for the last few days.